Anyone know when the drunken rants and vulgarity began?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
forever

Anyone know when the drunken rants and vulgarity began?

Unread post by forever »

- Moderator Comment -
For EMF housekeeping.

I have copied and paste some of forever's post / questions onto this thread.

David

In piecing it all together, progression of manipulation and abuse i wonder when the drunken rants and filth began? Anyone know?

? I am trying to organize all of it in my head. The procession and progression of the "manifestation" of Ramtha, INDEED! Help me get it straight please. According to guy that wrote it-he actually CREATED a Ramtha character? Is that what's being said?

Judy says he appeared 1977 kitchen in Tacoma? He taught her for 2 years?
When did dialogues begin?
When did she do the I AM church in Tacoma?
What year RSE open?

When did white book come out?
Is white book the blueprint-script for Ramtha? It can't be because quotes from dialogues are in it.

Thanks David. Blows me away. I had no idea. It's kind of strange that as a child i didn't have any imaginary friends. Waited until i was an adult to do it. Jeez. Eating crow here. Family, 'i told you so".

I read that post some place on here. That he's shunned by galatic community? Out for him self? Well, we know for sure that the values practiced are everything "he" said is "lizard consciousness". Remember that one? Or, "the privilege of truth"?
What did you get at rse?
The actuality is that RSE does not give you anything that you do not already have. What i experienced that i value and treasure did not come from rse, it came from within.

Conditions for customers at RSE
Not sure this is correct forum. After reading about $20,000 a day yacht i have to ask about showers? Are there decent facilities there now? Have conditions improved at all for customers? Hot water in bathroom. Better 'cafeteria"?

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”