Don't burn your RSE material. It's evidence.

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
forever

Don't burn your RSE material. It's evidence.

Unread post by forever »

The "proof is in the pudding". Students that were not there for the early teachings have NO idea how much it's changed. The evidence is on the tapes/cds/video from back then.
seriously

Re: Don't burn your RSE material. It's evidence.

Unread post by seriously »

I'd love to listen to the JZ "channeling" Jesus tape. My parents have it somewhere along with a ton of other R$E crap.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Seriously,

Can you please pm me?

Forever
MindState

Unread post by MindState »

Hi forever,

I don't know what to say to this. The material in my possession is sitting in a box and collecting dust. Sometimes I had wanted to burn it. When my last day of high school cam to pass....my friends and I got together and burned our text books. And we played "School is out for the summer" by Alice Cooper. But with the RSE material.....I don't know what song to celebrate such a burning. Nor do I have anyone to celebrate with at the moment. They need to burn!
forever

Unread post by forever »

MindState--

Are your materials pre or post 2000?

Forever
MindState

forever wrote:MindState--

Are your materials pre or post 2000?

Forever
Mostly 'post 2000'. I think there is one or two from before that. Why?
forever

Unread post by forever »

Mindstate-because it was after 1999 the teachings disappeared. Gone with the wind.

Forever
MindState

You mean 'disappeared' in the sense that they stopped selling them? I've heard teachings from all periods of RSE history. When I was a new student, I was soaking in a lot of them. I remember mostly how the message has evolved I think.
MindState

There many 'facets' to this story I believe.

On one hand, I have never seen a change in Ramtha's basic message. I've hear old tapes from the 90's where Ramtha was delivering stories and material just as inspiring and wise as recent times.

On the other hand, there are times I have observed in Ramtha delivering a message where sometimes it's as though a 'human personality' is coming out. I've been contemplating that for a long time!

I have an idea that sometimes JZ attempts to deliver the "Ramtha character" on her own. That she has evolved enough to where 'universal mind' bleeds into her conscious awarness and she can deliver beautiful dialogue.....she gets drunk......and her personality comes out.

When?

Many times....you help me fill in the blank............."Dogs are the 'right' pet to have. I hate cats!".........there's countless examples of this! I should stop....because I have already created a thread for this kind of discussion.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”