It Was An experiment

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
forever

It Was An experiment

Unread post by forever »

I have read a lot about mind control and other peoples experience at RSE. I have done a lot of thinking.

Reason it out. Consciousness and energy?
Did those words or concepts exist 35,000 years ago?
What "disciplines" did "Ramtha" has his army do? Anyone have early teachings? Any mention of it?

How long had Judy been marketing Ramtha before the disciplines came in?

I wasn't there during the hard core disciplines i have read about on EMF or gotten from students personally..
Field work. There isn't any doubt in my mind that it was an experiment. Ramtha Project. A testing ground forgathering information on human potential. I am serious.

Why would someone that knows she's going against the grain and ruffling feathers of every establishment on earth build so near a military base? The military industrial complex?

C and E discipline. Reason it out. Ramtha says it's how he sat on his rock 7 years? With a back wound? And c and e came from how he breathed? You mean "Indian style"? Because it's the most comfortable position on the floor. Ask the Japanese.

When and how were disciplines introduced? At the start? Ten/fifteen years down the road?

From a marketing perspective you can't stay in business or grow without the addition of a product line. And do you think anyone would have even gone to a dialogue if they had known about running across a field blindfolded? Or sitting in cold in undies? Or drunken wine ceremonies? Probably not.

There isn't any doubt in my mind it really is a "Ramtha Project. All the components are there. First, convince people they are LOVED. Comfort and give them hope.
Make them feel SPECIAL. And, that you not only understand them but have all the answers to their meaningless mundane life. Of relationships that didn't work. Happiness they have not found. Or had and lost. Not only are they now loved, understood and special. They are gods. VIP. Are part of something that's going to raise the world from it's suffering and pain. Sound familiar? Operation Freedom? Free The Iraqis?

Free them from a tyrant ruler/government? End the suppression of females?

If you have read extensively about covert ops and tactics? Not to mention that contrary to "Ramtha" that our government is afraid of what's taught at RSE..if it was really the case they would have shut it down long ago. They have ways of doing anything they want.

It's an experiment. The ramtha project.

And for all that's taught against our government JZ is into politics. There's a picture of her and her grand daughter waiting to shake hands with Obama?

Add it up. I would appreciate some input please.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”