Dropped the phrase The American Gnostic School

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Ockham

Dropped the phrase The American Gnostic School

Unread post by Ockham »

Forever, writing about RSE and supposedly Gnostic information made me think. Several years back, the RSE web site used to display that triangle logo with the phrase, "The American Gnostic School," but they stopped using the phrase on the web site. If you go to the Internet Archive and use the Wayback Machine, you can see previous versions of web sites if you want to check that out.

Anyway, I did a Google search for the phrase, "the american gnostic school," wondering if some other woo peddler had already service marked / trade marked that, and RSE was given a cease and desist order. It doesn't appear to be the case, as I don't see anybody else using the phrase.

Anyway, one of the hits was http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andro ... com_9.html Extracts from Alex Collier's Followup Lecture at the American Gnostic School June 7, 1997. The content is typical alien contactee baloney and stuff that sounds like I've heard from ramsters. If that was indeed RSE, it is interesting that Collier apparently found it unsuitable to refer to it as RSE in the transcript.
forever

Re: Dropped the phrase The American Gnostic School

Unread post by forever »

Ockhma

Page can't be found.

I had no awareness to such things as aliens etc. Everything has happened in reverse in my life. Meaning 25 years later i find out what was being taught at RSE before i got there. It's in blocks. There appears to be "era" blocks of teaching.

I am not inclined to get on any band wagon. People have had no consideration or concern for others in their quest for personal importance. Will do anything to be seen and heard. And i don't mean to be crude but the best analogy i can give is ..

It's like the guy that's always bragging about his conquest? If he's doing it he isn't talking about it.

That's how i see all the garbage being spewed.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

new age cults tend to operate by creating one new crisis after another. Cult members have short memories as everything is considered "New" in New Age and "progressive" in revelation. Experience in the moment is what counts. Struggling to sustain enduring wisdom is too hard on the brain.

T S Elliot from "Four Quartets":
http://www.coldbacon.com/poems/fq.html

human kind
Cannot bear very much reality.
forever

Unread post by forever »

The alien thing has been ....?

Something called Wes Penres..Papers? About 300 pages of stuff on alien ..it's too much. If you get a chance check it out. Mind boggling.

What's with Canadian Defense Minister and Pope stuff?
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham,

RSE took a chapter from occult-the extent of it. Without someone having solid foundation to even attempt to teach such things is destined to destroy individuals who went there with their heart in hand to learn.

I wasn't there physically for years like David and many others but i was hooked in mentally. Not aware i would ultimately collide with RSE rather than merge. Without contact with RSE students i wasn't the frog in pan slowly being boiled alive. Having a contrast and the shock of "now and then" got my attention.

The stories i have read on here both, before and after my time are blatant abuse of trust. A "discipline" being created to move rocks? :roll: :oops: I was sheltered from the harsh reality of the insanity and abuses of RSE.

As i read the stories on EMF it was shocking and confusing. We talking about the same place? Yep, sure are. The video did it for me. They cannot meet the standard of Gnosis. It's why they dropped it?
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

There are a lot of neo-Gnostic cults operating in past decades, so there is nothing unique in being "Gnostic."
Maybe JZ did not like the "contamination"...and she could not trademark Gnostic school....

I dealt with many confused ex-members from various Gnostic cults over the years...most contacted me via email.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I figure d it boiled down to whether or not the phrase could be trademarkd. And, you're right; searching for Gnostic returns lots of results. Branding it Ramtha helps narrow search engine results. Strict a business decision I'd say.

I also think it is funny that collier labeled his notes as his talk at the American Gnostic School rather than referring to it as RSE as if admitting he talked at RSE would to be too emberassing, even for a woo peddler.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”