Do you believe you are a God?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Watcher7

Do you believe you are a God?

Unread post by Watcher7 »

If you say you are a God,
or, believe you are a God,

you may just be an ass-clown.
seriously

Re: Do you beleive you are a God?

Unread post by seriously »

Hey Watcher. The Michael Bolton theory is certainly possible. Overall, I think people who would attend R$E want to believe they are more than the sum of their parts. They feel more has to be out there and believing you're a God and one is attaining secret knowledge and supernatural abilities is certainly appealing. However, it doesn't hold up when scrutiny is applied.

Are we Gods? I can't say for certain but personally don't believe so. However, no one that has ever attended R$E has supernatural abilities.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The RSE staff has an uncanny ability to separate people from their money! While uncanny, it is a natural and not supernatural ability. :sad:
Watcher7

Unread post by Watcher7 »

Hey guys,

It really doesn't hold up when you wake up, and find that you don't have hardly anything left, and have given
most of any spare money that you once had to another event, it was like this circle one was stuck in.
I felt like a horse on a rope, tied to a stake in the field, and could only go around in a circle in that perimeter.
Any time that I had saved up any spare money, it was for either a failed investment, or the next event, but,
what was I really doing, and what was changing for all the folks around me also, where was all the money
going into the masters fund, I didn't know of anyone getting any help at that time, and I knew of lots of
folks not in a good financial way,
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

JZ pretending to be Ramtha is a terrible financial advisor. Remember to buy gold, banks are going to fail, the stock market will crash, US dollar will be worthless: all things Ramtha, the enlightened one has claimed since the 80s. The cost of R$E events are just a small part of the road to financial ruin. Don't get medical insurance because you can heal yourself. Don't get any insurance. You and you alone determine your future through your thoughts and focus. Drop 80k on building an underground to protect you from the days to come. Invest in Omega. Buy overpriced horses because Ramtha says you'll return a profit. Why go to college? Just see yourself surrounded by fabulous wealth and radiant health. So be it!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”