I'm having seconds thoughts about the whole Ram's thing

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
parapeto

I'm having seconds thoughts about the whole Ram's thing

Unread post by parapeto »

Hey guys, I have been reading some of your posts here and having seconds thoughts about the whole Ram's thing. Since you have lots more experience than me on that subject I would like to know if any Ram's disciplines worked for you at least once? specially C&E, could you manifest anything using that technique? How long did you use that technique? Thanks!
Shocked

Re: I'm having seconds thoughts about the whole Ram's thing

Unread post by Shocked »

Well lets see did I manifest anything, paradise beach, almost froze to death sitting there many times all night, I would find myself in the morning leaned over face planted in the mud. Not matter how much clothing I wore I shiivered all night, I am sure I passed out from shivering all night.
One time I was so cold I could not control the chattering of my teeth and a person in front of me got upset because they could hear the chattering of my teeth, and told me to be quite.
The field frozen feet and sunburn, I remember one day it was so hot, and I got screamed at from a red guard because I was off the field, sitting under a shaded tree, because I felt like I was gonna pass out, I was told to focus, weather shouldn't be a factor..yeah right!!! However I did find a few cards, took me many years but it was all by chance!!!! I know that now!!! Archery lost interested waiting in line to shoot!!!!! Really blindfolded to hit a target, couldn't hit the target without a blindfold!!! The tank, yep never made it to the void, I did over come any feelings of claustrophobia, that I had which I didnt realize I had, but of course anybody would feel that stuck in a tube with a bunch of people going nowhere quickly, okay I learned patience, even more that I had. Wine ceremonies, yep, learned that if I drank alot I became drunk, even though I was told if I focused and drank with Ramtha the alcohol would not affect me the same way as if I was drinking socially.
The wine ceremonies became boring heard the same things and was tired of being around a bunch of drunks falling all over, vomiting and stepping on you, as you tryed to sleep. C & E gave me a sore back, hot flashes and headaches, just the way I want to start my day!!! And then when blue college came along I just couldn't wait to be a part of it!!! However because I didn't have two pennies to rub together and my life was pretty much a dead end, didn't get to experience. THANK GOD,....but believe me I was determined to come back to the school once I got on my feet again, because somewhere I believed I just didnt get it!!!! Oh how wonderful to have that break, it gave me a opportunity to really look at what had happened in the 12yrs of attending, pretty much nothing, other than I pretty much could live on nothing and at times I did!!! I put everything I had into that school, monetary, blood sweat and tears.
Only to see my life pass by me like a movie picture, and unable to regain any of that back. Espescially time with my family as I moved to the Yelm area and seperated myself from them.
What a waste of time from my life. My advice to you, run away as fast as you can. That is not a place to find enlightenment, it is filled with misery, as you can read many stories on here. I am so happy for the time I was not in school, I found out the world really wasn't that scary of a place, I knew that before going into the school, I had just been brainwashed that it was. This website just fell into my lap. And I believe that was for good reason. And that is what I manifested!!! Pretty exciting !!!
seriously

Re: I'm having seconds thoughts about the whole Ram's thing

Unread post by seriously »

Great response Shocked. I know a lot of people can relate.

Parapeto, take Shocked's advice. There are no magic potions or mystic enlightenment to be attained. C&E isn't going to unlock an unused portion of your brain giving you magical powers. People have been doing it for 25 years in their single wide trailer and they're still in a single wide trailer today. So, the answer is no. C&E won't give you the power to materialize out of thin air. It won't give you the power to set a new course in your life. Ultimately, it's a waste of time.

If you want something or want something to change in your life. Think it and then put in the work. Don't waste your time cupping your hands and hyperventilating.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”