JZKRamtha - I Will Bring You Down - Fear - Are You Afraid? - Debate

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZKRamtha - I Will Bring You Down - Fear - Are You Afraid? - Debate

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Everyone,
Just recently I received a PM asking me this question...
Satanism.. I'm scared about that too. Should I be so afraid of the illuminate?
I say NO
Lets take a closer look at 'those invisible chains that bound us in RSE' ..Fear! Cue sinister music ... :shock:
Anyone remember the "Ramtha" threats... I will bring you down? or "I will bring them down?
This unfounded fear is deeply embedded into the minds of RSE members, even those that have broken free but still carry the fear.
Often these threats (a means to control' came at the tale end of some 'Ramtha' inspirational teachings loaded with 'I will protect you IF... '
I will protect your family IF... Classic Judith Hampton acting out her Ramtha God-father personality protection racket.. :idea:
Its all very dark and sick stuff..lets take a closer look.
First of all...Its totally illogical and destructive, Can you even argue its remotely 'spiritual' in the true meaning of the word.
Without doubt..there are former RSE members too afraid to look at these EMF forums fearful 'Ramtha' is looking over their shoulders
and waiting to 'cut their head off..or perhaps a bolt of lightning strike during the next storm that 'Ramtha' blows in...
How did it come to this? WTF.
Lets take a closer look...if you dare...
What's that!!.. did I hear thunder?... :roll: :shock:
Are you afraid? Please share.
Life is far too precious and beautiful for us to carry this ugly and destructive fear.

Anyone?

David

Related.
Mark Vicente a JZ Knight/RSE insider and RSE filmmaker for over fifteen years.
Now a key FBI government witness at the Brooklyn federal court trial of NXxivm cult leader Keith Raniere.
He eventually wrote a letter criticizing the way Knight’s organization was run, he testified, and she gave a speech in front of 1,000 “very zealous” followers denouncing him and predicting “I’m going to die a horrible death.
NXIVM lawsuit updates - (EMF) Online Debate Forum
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2239&p=19170&hilit ... nte#p19170
Dread.
Once a state of dependency is firmly established, the group's control over members' thoughts, feelings, and behavior is strengthened by the members' growing dread of losing the group's psychological support (physical threats also occur in some groups), however much it may aim at ensuring their compliance with leadership's often debilitating demands.
Excerpted from Cult Education Institute | Religions and Cults Archives
Recovery from Cults https://culteducation.com/recovery.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Heyoka

Re: JZ Ramtha - I Will Bring You Down! - Fear - Are You Afraid? - Debate

Unread post by Heyoka »

I have been afraid and currently am. All this abuse had caused me to start a society called Now Is Priority in Facebook and Instagram. Its about the U.N. Children's constitutional rights that the USA and Libya haven't ratified. This is how she can get away with abuse and childrens health waivers, ect. So in the last year I freaked out and stopped posting to my worldwide friends/subscribers. I even spent 100s of dollars promoting it and my friends went 5000 to 3800. A lot posts were rejected by facebook for promoting ot only. So I couldnt get the ad to pay for promoting.
I've been afraid to speak out. Even when I do. I get anxiety and paranoia. I start looking around a lot or looking at people to see if they are targeting me through intimidation. I'm gang stalked so it might just be that spiritual issue. Gangstalking is a spiritual fight. A lot of RSE survivors or ex members are gang stalked spiritually.
This woman...because she is physically a woman in this life, may even be friends with the aliens she spoke of an alien war. She had the black Matrix book. She might be a part of a private society like Illuminatti which support promoting and financial resources. She could have very well picked up demons from those groups, to channel. Its not crazy.
She puts fear in numbers, because she knows the government won't back us up and the news hasn't made it a current issue nationally. She knows lesser amount of people can relate to us because most people don't have this in thier background. She knows the politics back her up. Clout. Even the local church takes donations and funding from her. In numbers she can intimidate without lifting a finger.
I'm still having issues about the end of the world because of this. I'm even guilty of telling my sister to move away from the coast because of the ring of fire under the ocean on the west coast. She knows how to make these things make sense based off of things that we all know will happen or are concerns environmentally or the fact we know there's aliens and we aren't alone and the fear from the unknown. She build fear on the unknown.
I think the important question, is how we become more secure and less afraid? Let me know😃
Screenshot_2019-06-18-23-26-28.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Just a quick note Heyoka....
I will reply soon.. :idea:
Heyoka

Unread post by Heyoka »

I dont know how to get email notified for that page. Thanks so much for spending time speaking with me the way you have.
Btw my name is Rachel if I forgot to say this. Heyoka is native American for crazy clown. Its a type of empath.
I was born in NH and I live in Illinois.
https://youtu.be/Gs2rKxQtiHk
https://youtu.be/6p13X3H7DD8
My video links for Illuminati.
Also I think Ramtha sacrafice peoples well being for her demons. Long story. I have been Gang stalked by demons beings since her. I'm not crazy. She puts a hex on people. The demons dont harm me but they try to get my attention. Proabably the same demon species that is called Ramtha. Trust me, she is involved in the Illuminatti. They have people channel spirits that come from initiation and or level ups. Like a goon turns into a warlock then a wizard and then a goblin. Something like that example for level ups.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Interesting...The Greek word, phobos, from which phobia is derived, means fear.

Hey Heyoka... sacred Jester..
Your Art "Flying a kite under the stars"" is really beautiful...speaks to me of union and joy.
Thank you for sharing.. :idea:
Art and music has also been a saving grace for me..
a place where I could hear my Soul speak and breathe love and light into my broken life once again....

OK...This topic is about exploring the irrational fears that JZK uses at RSE to Indoctrinate and control her flock.
Please try to stay on topic.... :D
So why would JZ Knight use fear at RSE?
Fear has the ability to re-wire the mind to the point your rational thinking brain gets shuts down.
I'll start off by describing my very first experience of group induced Fear that overwhelmed my rational mind..
RSE - 1989. Within days of arriving in Yelm, WA to attend a beginners RSE event.
Totally excited about getting to see 'Ramtha'.
I'd read several books and was captivated by the teachings of 'Ramtha the White Book.
it was love, healing and enlightenment all the way.. :roll:
My first fear encounter came while taking a walk down Cook Rd, Yelm. The view of Mount Rainier was stunning.
So happy to be in Yelm. The guest house where I was staying was full of masters,
The term 'master' is what JZ Knight calls everyone when she's performing her Ramtha personality.
I was invited by these masters to take a walk down Cook Rd to view the mountain at sunset.
after ten minutes happily strolling along I pointed out a bright star on the horizon, twinkling with soft colors..
Everyone stopped and stared until someone abruptly commented that we ought to head back to the house immediately,
everyone agreed it was not a star at all, but a UFO manned by the little Grey aliens who are slaves of the Reptilians!
Apparently 'Ramtha' had warned everyone their last event, the Little Grays are out to abduct RSE masters and to do extra C&E.
They agreed that we must get back to the house now.I was still thinking this is totally nuts, they started running back to the house!!
I'm talking about six people running up the hill towards the guest house, I was left standing on the road alone with the bright star my only company,
Still thinking nah it cant be...this is stupid, then the fear crept in.. I soon turned back to the house walking at a fast pace while
looking over my shoulder to see if the bright star was following me... :oops:
The beginning seeds of the RSE brainwashing loaded with fear induced irrational thinking before I had even set foot in RSE,
RSE - 1996 I finally broeak free ....then another seven year cleaning this crap to help heal my fractured mind and soul.

What was your experience of the RSE indoctrinated fears?
the first crack that let the darkness in?

OK..where's my flute?

David

Related:
Let’s talk about the Fear! - (EMF) 2008
JZK’s calculated intention to use courts subpoena system to intimidate and harassment our EMF members. It worked.
Here > viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2051&hilit=Fear
Heyoka

Unread post by Heyoka »

I'm so happy you liked the drawing. Amazing story. We may have met back then. What a way she made a beautiful moment, something to fear. Somewhere inside you knew it was a star. Yea I would have been the first in line to run. I know this.
You mean so much to me and its so generous of your time. The video I made has reached over 600 people. There's people that don't even know about this. Someone who survived Catholic abuse commented and wants to research it. One woman validates the Matrix books JZKnight uses. Now I will search for that book about Vietnam book about tunnels and bunkers.
I heard from someone in private message that there's a lot of survivors coming forward from child abuse at the school. Thats amazing.
I am horrified of aliens now. I keep freaking out the world will end. Even my birthday last year it was suppose be end of world from planet x colliding with earth 1/25/2018. So I was trying to have sex like crazy and stuff like that. I didnt die and I looked like a fool.
The memories of the school are the tests. The running. The meditations. Her holding me in her lap. Her home. Mostly the abuse and bunkers from her followers and my father. I'm going to save money and get hypnotized and film it. I will post them on YouTube. Might take a year to save the money. I want my memories back.
I love you like a friend💗😚
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you...
Heyoka.
Somewhere inside you knew it was a star
Yes...Somewhere deep inside me I knew RSE violated my conscience and humanity...
I was in constant internal battles with 'Ramtha' riding shotgun over my heart and mind
A state of internal warfare where shallow thinking and taking orders made destructive choices somehow meaningful.
I 'believed' I could walk away at anytime, yet I didn't, almost like being hypnotized, yet fully aware of the hypnotist.
A recent example is JZ Knights QAnon recruitment methods and drive...What's in that pill? what is 'Ramtha' offering?
to those that have swallowed.. there is a nausea, they know something is wrong! and its glaringly obvious to those that see in the dark..
My hope is... if we all shine our lights together it becomes bright enough they will also see the awful trap they have unwittingly entered ...
and spit the Ramtha poison out...
Heyoka

Unread post by Heyoka »

Maybe you didn't leave because you were still there to be in small moments of protecting other people. Maybe in that one moment you saved a life that has a influential life for the good now. It only takes one person to save and change a life. They could remember your help and maybe you forgot, in the trauma.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Heyoka,
For all those following this topic with interest ...
please checkout this EMF debate > JZR Launching Demons Into Her Students? -
Well worth exploring... :idea:
Here > viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1217&p=9363&hilit=Illuminati#p9363
Heyoka

Re: JZKRamtha - I Will Bring You Down - Fear - Are You Afraid? - Debate

Unread post by Heyoka »

Btw, about the fear, I know back in 1989 or 1990 she did have a supernatural spirit inside from seeing her. Maybe she became a fraud over the years. When someone can sit down and watch themself on videos, they can become experts of mimicking and body language. What do you think?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JZKRamtha - I Will Bring You Down - Fear - Are You Afraid? - Debate

Maybe she became a fraud over the years
Kinda drifting off topic Heyoka :-?
This subject "Maybe she became a fraud" has been explored extensively on EMF.
Here ya go
Who lies behind the eyes ??? - (EMF) Online Debate Forum
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177&p=10307&hilit=Faking+it#p10307

My conclusion is that Judith D Hampton moneyterised her schizophrenia.....
Please try to stay on topic ...Re: Fear :twisted:

Related:Thank you Fighter :idea:
CIA Judi - (EMF) Online Debate Forum
joe sz
Messing with occultism and cults and their worldviews is like messing with tar babies.
It helps to take breaks and clean up the mental mess before tackling the next project.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=380
David

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”