"Ramtha" and Friends Created Jesus?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Fighter

"Ramtha" and Friends Created Jesus?

Unread post by Fighter »

Hey there,

I've been reading a lot about both ex-RSE students recalling and journalists claiming that, in the 1990s, Ramtha claimed to have created Jesus by donating DNA with Great White Brotherhood friends and others. Also that Bethlehem wasn't a star, but a UFO sent to deliver baby Jesus to Earth. I wanted to know, does anyone else recall this? Is there any proof that JZK may have written down or put on video/audio? I do in fact believe she has said this because I've seen plenty of different sources make this claim, but I've been looking for raw sources of her/Ramtha admitting or actually saying this for a long time about this and I can't seem to find anything! Closest I've got was a quote by Michael Ledwith on the RSE website saying how Ramtha was Jesus's "Master Teacher". Seriously, that's it!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: "Ramtha" and Friends Created Jesus?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Fighter .
but I've been looking for raw sources of her/Ramtha admitting or actually saying this for a long time about this and I can't seem to find anything
Yes... this was the sort BS Judith came up with at the time...
We were ordered to NEVER to speak of these secret 'teaching's, very little was recorded.
It was all very hush hush, 'Ramtha" was watching us,and would bring you down if we spoke to anyone out of our designated RSE group... :shock:
We felt privileged to hear this stuff and to be told that one of us would become the next Christ within seven years....Yes seriously.. :roll:
It's a dark and delusional mental disorder that will sink those take it seriously deeper into Judith's RSE Q uagmire..
Sadly.. I am now witnessing QAnon defenders falling into :sad:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Fighter

Re: "Ramtha" and Friends Created Jesus?

Unread post by Fighter »

It's truly heartbreaking. Perhaps someone will have something! About QAnon followers, yes there are a few, I would say maybe 50 give or take that defend R$E (When in reality, they should know better than to do biased research; also 50 compared to the rest of the Q community that would see the number 50 as an ant.), and the rest of the "QAnon followers" are really Ramtha followers. By that I mean, Ramtha > QAnon.

David, there are R$E victims that are so brainwashed, they are telling us that if it weren't for Ramtha, QAnon wouldn't have been able to do its operations. It's both laughable and offensive (not for me, but for some), but to me, it's terribly upsetting that they are brainwashed to believe this. As I've been studying "Ramtha's" books, I've seen heresy over and over again. She just can't stop herself! Lol.

And in reality, JZK and her students can say anything they want about QAnon, because for one, they're not big enough for QAnon to give a darn about, and two, QAnon hasn't been identified in any way, so it's not like QAnon can call for slander.
Xylofone

Re: Ramtha and Friends Created Jesus?

Unread post by Xylofone »

I was confused the first time someone told me, "but Ram taught Jesus" I was like wait a cotton-pickin' minute, what??
So the big R didn't just teach Jesus, he created him. Not surprised such a claim would come out of the school.
I think she used her knowledge of the Bible from back in the day and created her own stories because she lives out so many stories from the Bible and plays the part of Jesus with her comrades/disciples and claiming one will betray her, etc.

If you can get people to believe that you created Jesus you can discount everything anyone else ever had to say about him in history and you can tell people everyone else's stories are wrong and then feed them the "real" stories and make them feel like they have secret knowledge as was just stated above... it's sick!
Fighter

Re: "Ramtha" and Friends Created Jesus? - Miceal Ledwith

Unread post by Fighter »

Absolutely! By the way, here is the quote I was talking about.

Link: http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2013/10/s ... -of-jesus/
– Dr. Miceal Ledwith’s observations on this story
“There is no doubt the teachings of Jesus have been turned entirely on their head, and certainly in that form have been used to control the masses. However, its important to note that it’s these distortions of Jesus’s teaching that were used to do that. Jesus’s actual teachings were aimed at doing something entirely different. After all Ramtha was his final and greatest teacher.

Mr. Atwill tries to make his case by asserting that Jesus never existed. Mr. Dawkins quite rightly said he is not competent to judge Mr. Atwill’s case. And after all it was Dawkins and his late colleague Christopher Hitchins who, in quite rightly criticising the religious images of God, managed to end up throwing out the baby with the bathwater by denying the existence of any eternal element in the human being. Untruth is not very well corrected by heaping on more untruth. No wonder we have so many earth bound entities!”

– Dr. Miceal Ledwith
And then, in this book (A Beginner's Guide to Creating Reality: An Introduction to Ramtha and His Teachings, Third Edition - By Ramtha), there is more of what my religious friends would call heresy (forgive me as I am ignorant to religion, so I usually ask my religious friends):
Link: https://books.google.com/books?id=cCEXt ... &q&f=false

(Page 222)
"He was able to take that consciousness to his three-dimensional brain, and so instead of thinking like a three-dimensional person he thought like a sixth-dimensional God. Are you still with me?"
(Page 224)
"Now Yeshua ben Joseph was considered a master all the way up to the sixth level. He was only a master; he was never a Christ."
---

As far as my assumption is willing to go so far is that, like Xylofone said, JZK has made it so that she convinced her followers that Ramtha created Jesus. She then is able to shut down literally anyone who is "wrong" about Jesus. In relation, for months, my friends and I have suspected that she is going to do the same exact thing about QAnon. That Ramtha created QAnon. So far our suspicions have been correct.

To add... JZK is basically saying that the Bible is incorrect too, about where Jesus came from (supposedly Ramtha and friends, and then came to Earth via UFO). That's hardcore brainwashing right there!
Xylofone

Re:"Ramtha" and Friends Created Jesus?

Unread post by Xylofone »

Her content and "teachings" are so transparently regurgitated theosophy.

Thanks for posting all of that, good find, and I'm sure there's more, but who has time to read through the books to find it all? Or who would want to? Too bad they're not digitally available to use a word search function!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”