Ramtha invented a new bible verse!

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Xylofone

Ramtha invented a new bible verse!

Unread post by Xylofone »

I won't post the link but the RSE official youtube channel posted a video a couple weeks ago (Attitudes vs The Observer) and it's pretty funny.
"I have been taught like Jesus taught his disciples that the kingdom of heaven was smaller than the mustard seed"
- "Ramtha"

What translation of the Bible is "Ramtha" reading??! I thought the kingdom of heaven was "like" a mustard seed, which is the smallest of all seeds... someone better tell Mark what's up.
"What has happened to me has a scientific fact in basis."
- "Ramtha"
"I have underminded my own knowledge"
- "Ramtha"
"I am a self-educated man, I am a self-educated woman..."
- "Ramtha"

Sounds like JZ to me. Mixing up words, getting things out of order... and then referring to herself as herself.
Ockham

Re: Ramtha invented a new bible verse!

Unread post by Ockham »

Judy Knight has apparently had a problem with dyslexia since the 1990s. “Labyrnith” for labyrinth is pretty common for her. It is curious that both Judy Knight and Ramtha mispronounce the same words. I believe there are a bunch of other botched words and phrases common to Judy Knight and Ramtha, but “labyrnith” sticks in my mind. Knight claims she exits her body and Ramtha takes over, but that must not be true. Ramtha would surely be enlightened and educated enough not to mispronounce the same arbitrary set of words and phrases Knight botches.

It seems odd RSE would put out such grammatically challenged phrases, misspelled words and misquotes on a sanctioned video.
Xylofone

Re: Ramtha invented a new bible verse!

Unread post by Xylofone »

And bingo was his name-o!

I always found it annoying the way she said "lab-ri-NITH" - but the worst for me was listening to her say "hertZIAN" rather than "hertizan" referring to frequency. Ok science master oh great all knowing and all powerful Ramtha. Why would I trust "Ramtha" to teach me "ancient wisdom" when he can't even get the words right? If "he's" picking up this knowledge from the source, the "mind of God," then the mind of God is an uneducated fool. Oh wait that's not where he gets his phraseology lulz.

These things bothered me before I realized the fraud but it was just something I brushed aside and tried to ignore and thought I was just being too nit picky. Now I see these things were all SIGNS OF the fraud. LuLz the word...

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”