Neighborhood Walk - Fallacy

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Wakeup-Call

Neighborhood Walk - Fallacy

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

This is an example of the nonsense (mocked brilliantly elsewhere on the forum) that emerges from JZ's Neighborhood Walk.

Steve Klein acknowledged Danielle Graham's request as valid that he start quoting her magazine, Super Consciousness, in his newsletter.

She says to Steve: I have yet to find you quote SuperConsciousness magazine the same way that you quote CBS, CNN, TIME Magazine, or any other publication when, indeed, our content far exceeds that any other media publication.

SC magazine is not only on a par with CNN and Time...it far exceeds it. Oh really.

She's off doing her walk saying "for as long as I can remember, my SC magazine has far exceeded the quality of The New York Times, Discover Magazine, the Harvard Business Review. For as long as I can remember, I, genius Danielle, have been quoted far and wide for my brilliant commentary...."

Ok, that's fine to have that dream. That doesn't mean it is already accomplished. It's utter nonsense.

Let me go to the bill collector and say, "No, I clearly remember paying off the balance of my car loan. It's not my problem, it's yours."

Let me drive over Olympia and try to take up residence in the governor's seat and tell them that they are confused, I clearly remember being elected governer...by a landslide...

Let me walk out of the grocery store with a week's worth of groceries and when the police ask me about it, let me tell them "Hey, I clearly remember paying for these. It's Safeway's computer issue, not mine."

I now command all of you posters on the board to now refer to me as Dr. Wakeup. I very clearly remember I have a Phd. Oh wait, I don't have to command you because I created in my day that you all would start doing that. Easy peezy.

Geez, they'd throw me in jail or the looney bin. I can only hope that the RSE people in view continue to take this "I have always..." remembering business so over the top that they do get in trouble eventually.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I'm wondering why RSE students simply don't walk into the office and say, "For as long as I can remember, all of my current and future RSE events have ALREADY been paid for!" "For as long as I can remember, this is how it has always been!"
:) :) :)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

Dear Dr. Wakeup-

I am a bit confused.
Maybe you could help me.
Is this officially the help line? :roll: ok...let me get started....

Dr. Wakeup-

I keep dreaming that I have this huge estate all around me, I have kitchen queens cleaning up after my every move,
I have people at my beck and call, yet, when I arise in the morning, I hear the IRS knocking on my door
and my beloved partner is STILL out until the wee hours playing poker in his shop.
What is real? and what do you suggest I do?

yours truly,
up a tree
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

OOOOOhhhhh, G2G, you are a troublemaker ! Them's fighin' words at the ranch !

:shock: :lol: :lol:
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Dear "up a tree"

The answer is in the question!! Sheesh...

Oh, ok, I'll tell you...

1) All of it is real, don't you remember how you created it?
2) You have a shopping and spending addiction. Get some help and a licensed financial manager. Also, why do you like being surrounded by "queens"...hmmm
3) To keep your man in your bed, decide if you're gay or straight. Stop with the kinky requests and give him a plain old BJ.

Dr. Wake-up

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”