Creating Your Day, Reality & TimeLine Shifting: Methods?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
miri

Creating Your Day, Reality & TimeLine Shifting: Methods?

Unread post by miri »

Hello~

First, I want to say that I was not sure where to post this. Also, I read the rules and do not believe these questions are in violation of them.

Clearing the air (aka: full disclosure):

It's important to me to offer that I realize what forum I have come to. Not a fan site for RSE. I've been aware of the school and Ramtha for at least 20 years and have gone from concern & skepticism, to believing that perhaps, as we all do, JZ-Ramtha has evolved. And now where I am: experiencing some level of uncertainty about what exactly is going on in total. So maybe my questions are taking advantage of the climate by posting this. I concede this is a possibility. Though I do not believe my intent is bad or evil.

I just viewed the film, "Create Your Day." I thought it would share actual techniques. It really only told, at the end, about waking up in the morning before fully identifying with the every day self and setting intentions for that day. Basically what I've learned is much the same as what Joe Dispenza has offered about Ramtha's teaching of this as well as it outlines a small aspect of what I've learned from others. I also do my own writing on these kinds of topics in general - so I do believe in matters of metaphysics, the spirit, quantum physics [all related in my experience]...I just aim to be very discerning about where teachers, authors are coming from - hopefully the heart integrated in a healthy way with the mind...and also the Mind if one believes in God/The Singularity/Source Intelligence.

I'm always willing to listen to people that may have something to offer me on this 'walk.' I thought there might be more in the film and I now wonder if what is taught on site in Washington is much more than that? And is it different than much else that I've learned over the years from various classes and books?

Is there anyone willing to share an answer & this information with me? I read on the website that it is copyrighted or TM'd or SM'd or something. But from the research I've done, so far, it seems that it's possible many of the Ramtha or JZ teachings are actually very ancient teachings - which cannot be copyrighted at all -or should not be. I'm more aware daily that so much of what I am learning about these days is not new at all. But the ministers, teachers & physicists, etc. that I'm learning from state that fact fully.

Is there anything unique that members here can recall about "creating your day" and timeline shifting? If there is someone willing to let me know what I was hoping would be in the DVD that would be great. And just curious-what is the fee for learning this at the school? Is it part of one of the larger curriculums or is it taught as a separate class? I do feel I've learned from some very good teachers in my life - but I'm always interested in learning techniques to enhance that.

Thanks for reading this~~

Miri~
may it be, your dreaming, the dreaming of your heart...
tree

Unread post by tree »

Miri-

I am sure an RSE staff/teacher would LOVE to answer this question for you and encourage you to come
to the school as your queries are the type of inquisitions that fosters the thinking at RSE.

if this film appears too simple on the surface and you do not see much in it, then
you are seeing it for what it is......rhetoric endeavoring to be enlightening.

While I was in RSE, I thought the DVD "Create Your Day" was the next best thing to sliced bread.

Now it just looks stupid and appealing to the new age thought processes.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Hi Mira,

Your analysis is right-on. You are not missing anything about the simplicity of the offering and the lack of detail in the methodology.

Tree is correct. If you attend a "free night" of one of the Ramtha Roadshows, the teachers will tell you that there's really no way to explain the genius of it, the pure magic of it. Generally, I've seen them imply that it's being in Ramtha's presence, in his energy that imparts the great understanding of the method. I would say the only info added at the school is the encouragement to get up early and do it, go out and sit in nature and do it, and to do it on your morning walk around the block.

All for the low, low price of $750 for four days. In the most rudimentary dry camping conditions. So add to the workshop fee your travel expenses, camping/hiking gear (since many of the activities are outdoors and go on during inclement weather, especially the rain) and food.

The atmosphere is very rah-rah with lots of dance music. You'll learn about the Henry Sugar story with candles and see people who practiced that and can now demonstrate they see through cards. But you can buy the book and practice that at home if it interests you. You don't get any additional info on method at the school.

It's the phrase"Create Your Day" that JZ controls, not the ancient and modern practice of creative visualization and paying attention to our hunches.

Time Tiles & Timelines.... this sounds all very enchanting. Greg Simmons, one of the RSE teachers, has told one story for years and years at beginning events that there is no way to validate but completely enchants everyone. He claims to have changed the past simply by getting into the alpha state and "remembering" it differently. In short, he rented a car, he didn't take the insurance, someone else drove the car and got a dent in it, so he changed his timeline by "remembering" that he "always checks the insurance box when he rents a car" - when he returned the car, lo and behold, the agent told him it was a good thing he got the insurance. Two problems with this: 1) No way to prove this story and 2) In at least 5 years, this is the only awesome cool accomplishment of this feat he's achieved, so the school is pretty bad at teaching this methodology, don't you think? Even the teacher only has one story.

In general, though, this is also a very simple idea. That we have choices on paths we can take in life. Some are major (who we marry, what career we choose, how we treat our dying parents). Some are minor (which road I drive to work, what I eat for lunch). You could eat some bad meat for lunch and end up with a serious disease, so the idea is to "create your day" so that your "timeline" doesn't include anything you don't want happening to you.

If a timeline is a series of events, then "time tiles" are like those individual events that you apply creative visualization to. Kind of like the game Scrabble, you can experiment in your mind with shuffling things around to see how you like them in a different order. For example, I'll have kids young so I'll be free to run around in my 50's....or I'll have kids later in life so I'll have more money to do things with them without feeling stressed. Another example, I'll do all my housework during the week so I can run around at the fair on the weekend, or I'll live in a sty this week and still enjoy the fair on the weekend.

One problem with the RSE school, in my opinion, is that if you attend, they make people feel like the everyday, simple joys of being human are not really worthy of these "great" disciplines. Instead, you must dream about levitating, seeing UFOs, reading people's minds, becoming invisible, bilocating, instantaneous healing.

I agree with you that other teachers may charge comparable fees for their workshops, but they are much more up front about their sources of information and provide more pragmatic technique.

One of the purposes of this forum is to encourage people to maintain their critical thinking skills in the midst of some very charismatic marketing hype. It seems like you are doing just that. It's not that you are too thick, too unenlightened, too mundane, too caught up in the world to understand the subtle brilliance of the Create Your Day video. No, it is as simple as the fact that there is really just not much offered there.

Here's an experiment for you. Watch the video again - this time pretend it's not an enlightened god speaking. Pretend it is a woman who wasn't confident enough to teach as herself so she acts like this guru guy. Or pretend you are watching someone who has a split personality. How does it strike you under those assumptions?
miri

Unread post by miri »

Dear Tree & Wake-up Call [haha! love that user name :o]

Thanks for responding to my questions so quickly.

I tend to get in trouble only when I do not listen to my intuition and it's always spot on. Though still learning how to more clearly read the messages that are a little more obscure or clouded by all the data in my head. Why chatting with others can sometimes be immensely helpful.

Seems like I was definitely hoping for too much re: the idea that JZ had evolved away from what I initially observed all those years ago [tv/videos].

Those prices are really outrageous, omg. I had some idea it was costly to attend the school but really! That's crazy. Sounds like a few things could be going on with that and none of them good. I've never paid even close to such amounts. Little to no money, actually, for each thing I've studied via a class or workshop. And books are still like gold to me. As well as always affordable, in most cases. Some of the best ones I've found in used book shops, even.

And you know, with the advent of the internet, thanks to millions of kind & generous people tons of info on everything can be found for free. Not that I'm opposed to helping a good teacher feed themselves or raise their family. I believe that we are all one big family of sorts and that money is ideal and best utilized when circulated. But unfortunately there are some out there whose price for information is really out of balance with what they are offering. Especially if what they're offering amounts to hollow agreements.

Well, I can say, without hesitation now that I've read your posts, that I may have learned more from books and other teachers than is taught at RSE, omg! Especially when it comes to literal, cut-to-the-chase techniques. I mean, that's just nuts, that situation out there.

And appreciate the confirmation that I did the right thing re: one book project I did finish [finally! :P ] I'm asking less than $3 for it and have given away copies to friends. So, I guess really what I am getting is not that I'm a better person - please forgive if it sounded like that - but that really loving or having a passion for work is ideally a much better motivating factor than money being first. And the abundance will often will flow when one follows the heart. Not in every case - but have seen this a lot with friends and people I admire who have shared their stories.

Okay, so that question is settled permanently! No more looking to RSE as a potential source for 'enlightenment' tools. Not then and not now. And so sorry that all of you had experiences that led to such tragic results. Loss of trust, funds, maybe even friends & family in some cases - because I know thousands have been to that campus [?] All of that c/o someone who ideally would have valued each and every one of you as another aspect of herself, considering what RSE was supposed to be offering. But you know, wisdom gained for the rest of life, I'll bet. Something priceless. Gosh, if I know of anyone who needs support I'll send them your way.

Best Wishes & I'll Remember You,

Gratitude,

Miri~~
may it be, your dreaming, the dreaming of your heart...
HumblePied Piper

Unread post by HumblePied Piper »

miri,

i am not a student, but my partner believes that she can "create her day" (if she focuses enough). here is what i can tell you about the technique and attributes:

-depression; life always seems to not cooperate with her creation, and her day never lives up to its expectation; obviously, she must redouble her efforts, taking that extra-time, the mental strain, and of course, the extra drain on her self-esteem

or

-when things do go well, she attributes that to her awesome ability to focus -- much more than any normal person, which makes her more "ramtha-godlike", which also makes her isolated and unavailable to people like me (who love her and want her to spend time loving and caring, instead of wanting and controlling)

Why? No matter if you can or not... why? People who try to manipulate the world to meet their needs are sad and lonely, and can never get enough of anything or everything. I like to live in the present as opposed to the future... helps me be kind, loving, humble, happy and free of the burden of dictating my future. -spews his life mantra... sorry for babbling-

Hpp
Stopped going to the hardware store to get milk.
HumblePied Piper

Forgive me... my post was not about method, rather about philosophy. Instead of how, why?

I apologize, as this may be the wrong thread. Hpp
Wakeup-Call

Hi Mira - glad the chat was helpful! Blessings on your journey.

HHP - I don't think most people look at the Create Your Day type activity as anything other than providing definition, direction and purpose to the day, to their choices, to their activities. There are studies about creative visualization in sports being very effective - a mental rehearsal. I use this in my work as a project manager to envision events and difficult conversations to "see" how things will play out and make my choices accordingly. For example, I may get all raving mad and tell someone off in my imagination and then I immediately know I will have an HR mess to deal with and maybe even lose my job. Then I remember my net worth [my ACTUAL net worth, not my Neighborhood Walk net worth!! LOL] and decide I still need the job and consider a different plan.

The way your girlfriend is engaged with the practice is, unfortunately, all too common at RSE. It has gotten bent toward manipulating others and when we are successful, we have failed and are losers.

Here's an example... you know, I just realized this is another bit of critical thinking I brushed aside years ago...

Ramtha gave an example several times and his teachers now use it, too. Create in your day that someone buys you lunch. Create in your day that someone buys you a hamburger. In the context of "start small and build your confidence." But he never suggested Create in your day that you buy someone lunch. Create in your day that you buy someone a hamburger.

Is that what you're getting at? Create the things you can exercise control over and should exercise control over. Not try to run voodoo to get others to do things they may not be interested in doing.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

"I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

i hate to say this but,

What does this about "father's" 'Hamburger Universe' ??!!?!?!? :lol: :roll:

and to this day, I still do not "get" wth a hamburger universe is.
And you say he made a DVD about it?
and jz who? directed and produced it? :shock: :roll:
tree

Unread post by tree »

Humbled Pied Piper:
Instead of how, why?
just buy me one now because I am such a nice girl and I am hungry :twisted: :shock:
Wakeup-Call

Yes, master.....

One hamburger coming right up...

http://www.foodfacts.info/blog/uploaded ... burger.jpg

Wow, tree - way to create your day
tree

Unread post by tree »

WHoo HOO!!
High Five!!

Am I magic number 1??!! :lol: :shock: :lol: :wink:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Does anyone here remember the cartoon series, "Popeye?" The character, "Wimpy," was always saying, "I will kindly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!" :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
HumblePied Piper

Wake-up -

I certainly do recognize the benefits of "having a good/positive attitude". Having direction, purpose, and motivation is an important aspect of accomplishing my goals. If that is what is being taught by the "Create your day" mantra, then I have not an argument to present, besides it is not original to RSE and can't be trademarked.

Miri - I am getting a clearer picture that there is not any techniques taught. From what I hear and understand, JZ uses the manipulation of expecting you to find the way without direction.... Just Focus. Of course, if you believe you can manipulate the world around you to benefit you, the consequences are insanity, loneliness, depression, etc... (opinion/1st hand witness)

G2G - Ike ike ike ike ike.... well blow me down... popeye was part of my 70s saturday morning cartoons... and the movie is a hoot, also.

Tree - I'll focus really hard to manifest a burger for you... think of me the next time you eat one.

Please, noone create a hamburger in my day... thinking of which parts of the cow make up the "burger" portion is enough for me to bow out. Advise you all to go visit a slaughterhouse and seeing the pieces that are selected for burger prior to eating one.... :shock: :oops:
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Reminds me of the time I was buying lunch from Charlie at his "restaurant" at the ranch. I asked him to please withhold something from my order (was it no cheese on my cheesburger?). In any case, good ol' Charlie charged me 50 cents for withholding the cheese, so like a good zombie, I forked over another fifty cents. :oops:
truster

Book- Think and Grow Rich coined CYDay

Unread post by truster »

Read the book think and grow rich it was written in the early 1900's by Napolean Hill. It has been taught to buisness men for decades, my farther went, i was reading his books when i was a kid.
It is basically what all the teachers from the movie the secret were teaching that got rounded up for the movie.
This book says to write down what you want and [b]read this list as soon as you get up [/b]( creat your day)and read it before you go to bed (twilight discipline)to align your mind as you rest. It also talks that when a group of 2 or more are using this it is called a [b]master mind group[/b]/round table discussion.
That is what is going on in this forum. We have some goals and all that is needed to achieve them gets attracted and masterminded in this forum.
That is all rse is, is reitterations of books from seth,blatzbeerski,rosicrucian,mason reading list,think and grow rich, and current scince magazines.
Then jz will give the process some jazzy name and leagally protect it and tell everyone its a blessing from the planes of bliss that ramtha has given it to earth.
the last event i went to, showed an article in scientific american talking about tellemers on dna. They said this is correct!!!!!!!! to the field everyone. on that field i just kept visualizing myself riding out of that circus happy as a treefrog on a rainy day knowing i just need to know myself.

This book was written in 1937 its a classic. you can download it in adobe pdf free from dozens of sources here's one place, enjoy!

http://www.devnic.com/articles/think_gr ... nload.html

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”