The emerging "Teaching" re: the EMF Forum

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Wakeup-Call

The emerging "Teaching" re: the EMF Forum

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

This is interesting... this is what I've been able to put together from the comments to me about leaving RSE from current students who "love Ramtha."

Apparently, JZR is no longer saying s/he will bring EMF down. No, this is a place for people who have a special journey and that's ok. Apparently, we need to experience doubt and betrayal and have put that on JZR. Being as strong and as gracious as they are, they can't take it even though it's so unjustified.

Therefore, if current students come to this forum, then they are "frequency-specific" to doubt. And we all know what doubt does to your ability to accomplish Ramtha's disciplines and the ability to manifest, right???

Never mind that no one's consistently accomplishing anything in Ramtha's disciplines as it is.

I've also been surprised by statements of "why are you trying to bring JZ down?" I now say, "I'm not. I'm trying to bring a few things UP for discussion, consideration and open rational dialogue."
California Dreamin'

Joe Szimhart's Piece on Cults

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Just last night I re-read Joe Szimhart's excellent paper on cults. It occurred to me to print it out and give it to my friend who is fully vested in RSE.

Here's the link again (which I accessed through an early EMF post). I think it's a great read for people who are new to the EMF board, or are on the fence. or who staunchly defend their school to themselves/friends/relatives. They don't have to agree with it, but it IS VERY USEFUL INFORMATION FOR ANYONE WHO PROFESSES TO BE OPEN MINDED OR WHO THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL.

http://www.factnet.org/?p=297

Fabulous piece, Joe.
tree

Unread post by tree »

interesting....
this is a place for people who have a special journey and that's ok. Apparently, we need to experience doubt and betrayal and have put that on JZR
this is great. this is showing some modicum of grace. Good move on the marketing department.
but to label it , esp from my experience, one of doubt or betrayal....is not the case at all.

"doubt" as referred to in RSE , is in reality, the ability to use one's god given critical thinking abilities.
critical thinking can be Googled as a really human attribute that is necessary for survival.

as far as betrayal, that could not be further from the truth for me.
I have taken full responsibility for entering RSE (although the trip during the tenure was a bit warped with NLP,
some hypnosis techniques, and out and out brainwashing) and I have taken responsibility for my trek out.

I don't balme jz for my lot in life.
I pretty much call them as a I see 'em, and if a company or corporation does not produce what it SAID it was
originally going to produce, then we have cause and reason to call them on the carpet.
(ok Mike, you want expamples? how about producing a Christ in 7 years? How about a TRUE miraculous healing
as a DIRECT result of RSE....not something that was temporary or 4th generation? how about manifesting
"fabulous wealth"? other than jz ? or maybe Rebecca Oppenheimer/Capezio or Roberta Brittingham who came
to Yelm with money. just to name a few......)

I guess if RSE wants to go the route of Mr. Kaukl's response that RSE is only meant to enhance a person's life,
then that should be the sole mission statement. Then I think people would be given fair warning without all the snake
oil to cloud their eyes. To tout RSE as anything else would be a gross exagerration. There are people living in trailers
and tents thinking they are basking in living a good and simple life, and they would not want it any other way.
There are people who are dying of cancer who think they are healing themselves with blue body healing until their
final breath.
THIS, to me, is not life enhancing.
If living without a toilet or electricity for 17 years, and then one day, in year 18 (as can be attested by one of jz's current employees), they greet me at the post office and declare, " I have manifested my fabulous wealth
through finally having electricity and a shower!!! So be it!!!"-if RSE calls this living the great life,
well then, they might ought to go preach in Africa. The problem is, they would not have money to attend
events. Although, after 18 years without a shower or bathroom, they too could declare, "Look at what I have
manifested after all these years of doing my list and walking 3 hours a day!!!"

All those people living in unpermitted houses, shacks, mice infested trailers, sponging off other RSE students in
box cars, tents.....I don't exactly call that living life to its' greatest potential.
RSE can claim, that is the best those people can do, but those people are in that position because they moved
to Yelm to be close to the teachings and have given pretty much their wordly possesions away in the course of
doing so. To lead, " a more pure, austere, appreciative life."
Well, look at the queen of the hive.
She is living in the lap of luxury while there are hundreds of people living as I have mentioned.
I believe there is alot of disparity right here in these examples.

As a side note then, we should rejoice then that we will not be bothered with the likes of ___________
(un named) current or practicing students. It is really tiresome to endeavor to have some kind
of dialogue with a very closed mind.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I've also been surprised by statements of "why are you trying to bring JZ down?"
I find this quite odd as well.

I can say I only know of one former student who would love to see this happen.

For me, this is not the case.

My case would be to give current and non current practicing students some very viable, fact proven information
so they could begin the process of making an INFORMED decision about their life from this day forward.

But that might be difficult seeing as how their brains have been a bit manipulated. I should know.
Mine was. :roll:
tree

Unread post by tree »

I was thinking about this new "teaching" (filtered down 3rd handed) regarding
JZR is no longer saying s/he will bring EMF down. No, this is a place for people who have a special journey and that's ok. Apparently, we need to experience doubt and betrayal and have put that on JZR......
Therefore, if current students come to this forum, then they are "frequency-specific" to doubt....
so apparently, that is why, for the first time since EMF's inception that there were no lurkers for the last two times
I logged on. So even the staff is taking this to heart. This is good news for people who are former students
to post their stories since they will not be monitored as before.

I can't reiterate enough that I, for one, have not put betrayal or doubt onto jzhampton/knight.
I still am amazed at how she uses a common defintion of a word ( doubt) and turns it into something
completely "bad", as if cognitive skills or weighing pros and cons was a terrible thing for one's survival.
In fact, a POW might completely alter what they think would be in their best interest for ultimately surviving
captivity.....'do what the captors say until one finds a sutiable means of escape.' T his, in fact, might include
things which one would not normally do or perform in everyday life, but in order to survive, they must
perform these acts so as to save their life.

I think the intensity of fear put upon a human has huge effects in terms of what they must alter in their own thinking
in order to survive. And that could be a child being molested, a POW or a coersive persuasive group member.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

OH MY! :o :o :o
Has jzrk labeled EMF the "radical few?!!!"
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

G2G-
now THAT's funny!!! :lol:
tree

Unread post by tree »

again, no continuous lurkers.
Amazing what a few commands will do.
Wakeup-Call

Interesting comments, Tree.

I think more and more people in the Yelm area are starting to talk more freely about things that don't add up coming out of RSE.

If the whole truth suddenly came out about JZR, I think it would be like Hurricane Katrina hitting Yelm. There would be many people economically devastated (if they aren't already by virtue of moving to Yelm) as well as emotionally devastated.

In contemplating my friend's statement, I think her worry is that if JZ "is brought down" then the RSE community "is brought down" and her and her husband's economic viability in this area would be "brought down." I could understand her anger a little better.
Wakeup-Call

You know, JZ and staff may have finally realized that by ranting about the EMF forum at the Ranch they are only marketing it to new students. I didn't know there was a forum until I heard about it at the Ranch and then eventually found my way here to read.
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

If students are finding their way to the forum because JZ rants about it at the ranch and this is opening their eyes to the truth then it is very likely she will shut up about EMF, she doesn't want to lose students and the income they bring in.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

" No, this is a place for people who have a special journey and that's ok. Apparently, we need to experience doubt and betrayal and have put that on JZR "

Hmm...

Speaking for myself, JZ dear, I will say that I HAD doubt. Notice the "past tense". Now that I am out of RSE, I don't have doubt anymore. No longer walking darkly through the fog.

Gotta love how this woman thinks she can speak on behalf of other people !

Ramsters: just come on EMF and ask us what we think and feel, yourselves. You really do not need JZ to do that for you !!

Be a rebel, it's okay, really.

I have always thought for my self, and not because i blindly accept whatever JZR says I should think/feel/believe. Oh, my !

The arrogance. Ya'll can feel arrogant when you're pulling bread out of the ethers and have healed the world. Until then, sit down. Focus.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

california dreamin'

thanks for the feedback. let me/us know if or how your friend takes it in.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I didn't know there was a forum until I heard about it at the Ranch
for real? They announced EMF at the Ranch?
Pray tell, for those of us who have not been in for over a year....

wow..I am floored.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:o OH MY! RSE has "manifested" EMF into its timeline! Current students, THINK for a moment without raising your hand to stop your own brain/mind from functioning. Why would jzrk "manifest" something of this nature? Does she love pain and suffering? Does she enjoy being a "victim?"

Whatever perspective one has, EMF exists for the benefit of past, present, and future "captive" minds. Imo, I do not wish to see more individuals giving away their freedom to think, their hard-earned cash, and leaving families and home for what flies forth from RSE. I thank my "higher self" everyday for finding this website.

Thank you all, David, Whatcha, Joe, Tree, all of you for coming forth with your experiences.
:D :D :D
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Wakeup-Call

To be clear about how I heard about EMF at the Ranch. They didn't say exactly "EMF" - I had to Google for it.

But when the LARSE meeting occurred both staff and Ramtha mentioned it here and there about disgruntled students who couldn't do the Great Work, teachings from Ramtha on how he was going to bring anyone down who tried to bring down his school, teachings on adversity and how great it was and how JZ was going to whether this one. Ramtha made a comment something like "If you're going to read that trash..." So, like most things at the Ranch, as a student one is left to put 2 and 2 together to try and make sense of different statements.

The message definitely went out that there were disbelieving students out there writing and talking about it, and Ramtha wasn't happy about it.
tree

Unread post by tree »

about disgruntled students who couldn't do the Great Work,
teachings from Ramtha on how he was going to bring anyone down who tried to bring down his school,
If you're going to read that trash..."
so typical of the answers. we have heard them over and over.....we just believe them until we KNOW differently
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wake-Up,

THANK YOU so much for posting that info about what was said at the ranch. Enough.

This has inspired me to a whole new level.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Wake-up -

"disgruntled students who couldn't do the work"

It was just this type of comment that used to fuel my fire and determination and kept me returning to events. A comment such as this, or the threat of "being weeded out of the school," challenged my competitiveness and as a result I kept returning to RSE for more of what I thought was enlightenment.

Now that I'm out of RSE, I have gained some real perspective. At this moment, I believe enlightenment is not attained during an incarnation, but that it is the "carrot" that keeps me moving forward in my personal evolvement.

Personally, I wouldn't wish to live 200 years if it meant seeing my loved ones pass on before my eyes.
tree

Unread post by tree »

A comment such as this, or the threat of "being weeded out of the school," challenged my competitiveness and as a result I kept returning to RSE for more of what I thought was enlightenment.

..... I believe enlightenment is not attained during an incarnation, but that it is the "carrot" that keeps me moving forward in my personal evolvement.
I would wholeheartedly agree with BOTh of these statements.
The MORE jz as ramtha referred to "the cream rising to the top" ( oh wait- is that copyrighted? :twisted: )
the more I just dug into more disciplines and CD's and tapes.

I hope current students see this last part.
Ding!Ding! Ding!

And that every ellusive carrot of ascension and living for 200 years.
JZ will be dead LONG before that.
What will current students attribute that to? hm??

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”