A New Spin on the Same Old Same Old?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
California Dreamin'

A New Spin on the Same Old Same Old?

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

This video was released today by the RSE Web Team. (I wonder what the significance of the timing of the release is.)

I used to pride myself on being able to follow what JZ was saying, believing I was "analogical" with the teachings. Now, try as I may, this video just sounds like gibberish to me. Is it because I've been away from the school for so long and am losing my special powers (ha ha), or could it because this really is gibberish?

Seems like the newest buzz phrase in the school might be is "Mining for our Greatness."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJBtvpXzUpc

I couldn't even watch the whole video. It was boring.
truster

Just Gibberish

Unread post by truster »

Yeah i hear you c.d. isn't that funny when you realize how its fake and watch one of those stupid videos from the rse webteam, and jzr seems to make little if any sense at all. Especially those hand movements body launguage. All those current sudents are sitting wondering how to interpert those hand gestures, because it's just a show, and for jzr's money greed the show must go on.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Yeah, those hand movements, especially in the last third of the video, look like hula dancing or something. Like she's trying to be hypnotic with the hands. What a show!

It's really an embarrassingly offensive performance. :oops:
ex

Unread post by ex »

good i was so stupied sitting there getting looled in jzrs hypnotic sensles endles schowing off.i cant belive i belived and paid.god that i woke up.i still get headaches from a movie like this.i hope i get my neuronets normalized bejond extreme acception and extreme resentment.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

<<<<Seems>>>>

:shock: Okay. Now I'm ticked. I use the phrase "mining my brain" and I'm sure she heard me over one of her secret microphones!!!... :wink:

She took MY idea!!! Lawsuit? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Okay, next she'll be using, "feed your head" from Gracie Slick.... :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Oh, I see. So we look deep within as the Buddhists, Hindus, etc. do. Then, some people are much more adept at articulating ideas and what they 'see." That's news?

She certainly hasn't come up with anything more creative? And the accent is back again. It wasn't there the night "the big guy" spat on the stage and punched the guy out in the audience.

I wonder if this woman actually knows who SHE is. She'll have to go on until perhaps she can look deeply within her own self, and examine her motives more deeply-thereby witnessing her effect on students and how others have been harmed by this charade. I have no doubt there are many high-end psychiatrists who would like to sit down with her for several hours. It would be a good case study. I feel for her in that this is most likely a result of her childhood abuse. Now that is sad, indeed.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

I wonder what the significance of the timing of the release is.
she has had nothing better to do in these last few months other than think up marketing gimmicks.
Hence all the PR, the web team blah blah (including NLP hand gestures) and the Home Study Course.

She has to be able to do better than Obama did.
OBama did GREAT on the internet.

The thing is though, Obama is real, and Ramtha is not.
tree

Unread post by tree »

and...

for future embarassing moments,
I would be TOTALLY embarassed YEARS from now, if I was one of those 17 old timers I see
in the front row , who years from now, might realized, it is all a crock of (*&^.

Wake UP!! front row! Those hand gestures and "voice inflections" are working on you to keep you
hypnotized.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

OMG !!!

What a load of crap.

jzR is TELLING the audience, in hypnotic tones, a long, drawn out commandment about how they WILL talk about deeper levels of definining themselves, to their partner. .. ... . who, by the way, is a stranger to them. But...you are talking about YOURSELF.

There is so much hypocrisy just based on past teachings, too. Tree, remember when students were told that if they listened to their partner and weren't told accurate-accurate-accurate vomitus of what the teacher had just said, they were to get up and walk away from that student to find another partner !? That flies in the face of THIS now saying that one can talk about deeper levels of themselves, too.

Such a scam.

Also, as it morphs, you can bet the poker game that what is ALLOWED for folks "talking to their partners", will get more and more restricted. It's called brainwashing to the cult's agenda.

I have more to say......gotta go for now.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Yep, I remember getting up and getting a new partner who could share better. A challenge when everyone was drunk and falling asleep.

Hey, you know what - it was great seeing these mini-videos online. For the first time last night, when I watched I didn't "see" Ramtha right off the bat so I was able to watch Ramtha for the first time with great curiosity thinking "this is JZ acting"

Didn't see "my teacher" - I saw JZ acting.

That's great progress on this journey out!
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

Wow JZ is so enlightening! This slow monotonous speech with absolutely no content at all. I feel it, I feel how my body moves into a higher vibration of love and stuff. :lol:

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”