abduction stories

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
truster

X-Files

Unread post by truster »

Don't you remember the show X-Files where Scully was abducted and impregnated. The smoking man told her her child is going to be very important.
I wasn't really basing it off the council of 13 composite story.
Just relating it to all the women who have abduction stories and wound up pregant without having a man around and also found microchips in them.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Twilight runners??..!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Just relating it to all the women who have abduction stories and wound up pregant without having a man around and also found microchips in them.

truster,
We recently shared a conversation...and I am sure you are sincere with your above statement.
Yet?Please consider that cornerstone of RSE is built upon these type of farfetched unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.
Judith draws from the same source of fearful madness you are now advocating on EMF.

In the Spring of 199O, I was taking a walk down Cook rd in Yelm, on the horizon Mount Rainier was bathed in soft pink from the setting sun, I felt awestruck by the majesty and beauty of the moment, and turned to several other ?masters? walking by my side and pointed to the first star appearing to the East,
It glistened like a diamond on the finger of God, I was joyfully spellbound.
My companions immediately stopped walking and stood staring at the star, We had better get back to the house immediately?NOW? said one of my companions,
Totally baffled, I asked Why?What?s wrong? It?s a UFO, a voice blurted out.. ?Ramtha has warned us about them?!
To my astonishment they both started running back to the house, leaving me standing alone to face the UFO raider from above; I tried to reason the situation in my mind, that is crazy?! That?s just nuts.... I wanted to tell them? It?s a beautiful star..but they were gone before I could put my thoughts to words,
But the sight of my companions running back to the house sent a rush of doubt through my mind, and I found myself hot on their heels?, thinking over and over..It?s just a beautiful star? why am I running? Why am I running..?
I understand now.

EMF is where we stop running away?
and look at the stars..

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

hey truster, as long as those aliens are changing the diapers, we're good. and they don't come looking for child support payments.

seriously...

thanks for clarifying what you were referring to; the alleged alien abductions, not jzrambles stories.

truster, also... i am curious...

when you talk about all of this airy fairy stuff, i'm wondering if you actually believe it all ?

while it isn't going to be popular on this forum, i have to say that i have been among others and seen some Unexplained flying objects in the sky that i would not rule out as being from Elsewhere. don't tell david, cuz he's my buddy. i am not convinced that there hasn't been ufo activity going on for a long, long time.

david, if the star you saw was showing signs of red or green, it was a safe ufo. if you see orange...a bloody orange...them's the bad guys coming to git you ! just as jz. LOL !!
truster

ufo's

Unread post by truster »

I tried to find the webpage i found 4 years ago for all of you. I had dozens of real stories of abduction pregancies, along with many different looking microchips of non-earthly metal. So that was some good proof for me that this stuff is going on, and could of as well have been what happened to hesus. people were really stupid back in those days, and were much easier to fool. I dont mind the message of peace and love but from my past i'm just really tired of praising the past and not the now.

And one night in 2003 i had a trianglular craft with bright lights in the corners black graphite in color, base to apex 200yards, and only hovering 40 stories directly above me for 30 minutes. Did i run like like someone whose karma takes longer than 200 years to return gifts so they dont give and chose service to the self or service to the service self group, and dont know how to be a warrior. I'm sure jzr's red guards would of ran to hide under some pink pentagram. No i looked at the stars and this huge craft wonderng if they were looking at me at the same time. So I have proof enough for traingular ufos.
If they were from my homeworld checking up on truster, I just sent them a message raid jzr for good.

And in the summer of 2007 i was looking at the stars at night and a huge golden orb litterly came flying straight towards me and curved away at about 50yards from me and almost landed in the neighbors cow pasture then did a loopty curve and shot out into the sky and outa sight. wow that was cool.

these events wern't some twinkle millions of miles away.

One night my friend and I talking about chakra points. he didn't blelieve in them and i was descibing martial arts focusing on the 3rd. then this girl appeared out of nowhere with a leg cast on, all by herself at 4 in the morning. i asked where did you come from she said the dirt pile over there. then she lost her balance and cought her fall by placing her hand on my stomach, and said now i feel better. my friend asked if she needed a ride home and she said i live just over ther on circle drive. me and my friend lood at each other and said circle drive in confusion, & we looked back and she was gone. we were on pavement. i ran to the grassy area and i said to my friend look everywhere i step i leave a footprint on the frost, where could she of gone. my friend named pepper just couldn't believe it and litterally started running all over the place to find her, then we jumped in the car and drove everywhere to find her or this circle drive. He used to mock me on my views but he humbelly had to accept that one. Was she some advanced soul helping to support me, did i open up another neighborhood to provide proof, I'm not sure but it did happen.

If what you have to do to remove rse programming is to remove the tree spirit stuff then that is what you have to do. I don't, i had my own real experiences before i even knew of rse.
if jzr ruined a segment of your life dont let the bitch take your magic as well.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

the tree spirit stuff
dont let the bitch take your magic as well.

truster....

What I am attempting to convey to you is about our ?behavior? based on delusional destructive thinking.
The key word here is ?behavior?,
You recently referred to EMF?s as? quote... ?dream killers?,
Oucha..
My experience of Mount Rainier in the sunset and the first star.... was total magic....until destroyed by delusional fears.

If you are going to make outlandish claims on EMF without offering any proof whatsoever, either on line, or off line?!
Then I ask you to explore other possibilities as an explanation for your experiences.
This need not destroy the magic, but in fact, may reveal a deeper connection to the creator and meaning of it.

Abracadabra....

David.
truster

Calling me a lier dave

Unread post by truster »

If you feel I was lying call your friend who works there and find the proof yourself. I dont need to agitate what happened any more, as I still hope to recieve employment there. but if you like to validate that lady who flew through the air go ahead, I'll guarantee you'll find out she did.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

If you feel I was lying call your friend who works there and find the proof yourself.

truster.

Yes... I would like to do this.....

please email me more specific information and I will do so.
thank you.

enlightenmefree@gmail.com

David
candle

Re: ufo's

Unread post by candle »

if jzr ruined a segment of your life dont let the bitch take your magic as well.
That is so well said. I was a spiritual person long before I found RSE, I remain one after I have left RSE. However, EVEN while attending RSE I said, "I've yet to learn anything here that I couldn't read out of a book for $9.95" I think part of the reason I went was for the community. It's so sad that the influences there have basically destroyed the ability of the participants to engage in critical thinking or debate. :cry:
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Re: abduction stories

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Interesting thread. When you "saw" these things, were you maybe on drugs or inebriated.

I am quite skeptical of such things because I got my degree in Mathematics and Science, and I was a Naval Aviator and later a commercial pilot, logging over 13,000 hours of flying time. While I saw a few interesting sights, they could all be explained as atmospheric phenomena or known satellites.

I cannot imagine a being capable of interstellar travel who would want to impregnate a lowly human and have a child by her. If there was ANY truth in these stories it could easily be proven by DNA testing.

For these reasons, I have to assume you are: (a) Delusional, (b) Have a VERY active imagination, or (c) Enjoy telling tall stories to see who might believe them.

If there is any proof, such as DNA, and not just anecdotal stories, to back up your claims, I'm all ears!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

In one of the other threads there is a quote of Ramtha talking about aliens doing rectal probes. The rectal probe seems to be a staple of UFO mythology. One would think that beings that have mastered faster-than-light travel would have come up with a less messy and emberassing technology.

I agree with Grandfather that it doesn't make sense for aliens to want to impregnate human beings. Such advanced aliens could probably snythesize a DNA sequence (prresuming they even have DNA in the first place) that would have just about any attribute they could want. Even the lowly human race is getting a bit close for comfort. I recently ran across a BBC article from 2002 about growing a human ear lobe on the back of a mouse: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1949073.stm
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

According to Ramtha, the reason these advanced beings were impregnating the lowly human race was because they (supposedly a brilliant, intellectual race) had bred out emotions, and they wanted emotions back. :roll:

Here's just another contradiction because all the disciplines at RSE are to assist students move away from emotions, the first 3 seals, and yet we're being told advanced beings that supposedly have what the students are working towards want emotions back :-?
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Very well put SadGrandfather, couldn't have said it any better.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha said aliens are not interested in us, why should they be? We are not evolved. To be lifted off you have to be able to see the cards. Otherwise you will be left behind.

I heard this myself. It didnt feel good to feel worthless. All we care about is what we look like. So petty. We humans are just so unevolved. We have to stare at cards all day until we can map then. Maybe then we can see the future and then the aliens will say, ahhhh you interest us, with your ability.

When I first expressed doubt about Ramtha to a lady, she told me Ramtha is on our side and we will be lifted off by Ufos. Also how Ramtha is an angel of death. That good students will be saved. Here is a direct quote she said:
Yes. Ram is the 'angel of death' he helps clean the earth. He speaks on behalf of races of aliens. Our 'watchers'

And that I must be a bad person because Ram picked me out and yelled at me several times, in front of people, and Ram always hugged her. And it was a direct insult.

She said how he can see who is good and bad. I was hurt for a second and then I was like HEY wait a minute!!

I guess a non believer is like a plague.
ex

Unread post by ex »

since i never was close to stage i always could put remarks like this on the other people and feel like the good student.in my time it was more about ramthas people against above villagers. it was probable even then different among the vips. god to know thats all bs.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

The utter irony, to me, and perhaps biggest 'tell' of jz's ramtha is how she tells on herself.
That is - on the one hand ramtha rails against "The Church" - how it created the need for salvation and than ensnared people into its scheme for such salvation..... .... And then she creates/promotes/brainwashes the 'reality' of the need for salvation/now called enlightenment and proceeds to ensnare people into her scheme for such salvation/enlightenment!!!!
She rails against the religious upbringing of our youths and how patriarchal, woman hating, controlling, judgmental it all was while mesmerizing us into her patriarchal woman hating controlling judgmental arena....
She denigrates the need for a Savior because we're all Gods while making ramtha utterly essential and the sole teacher for us to fulfill our destiny as Gods....
For those who want to compare before RSE and after RSE suggesting there was and isn't anymore a ramtha --- the inherent contradiction has always been present - in the Dialogue and Intensive days it was far more subtle -- This being taken up in a spaceship and Ramtha being the healer of the earth is a very scary intensification of an always present meglamania.....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Dove, I had to chuckle when I read what you wrote. You're right! One of the staples of RSE teaching is suppressing emotions to supposedly be god like. So beaming down to the ranch in Yelm is probably exactly the wrong place for the Pleiadians to find the kind of DNA they want.

Going back to the top of the thread, it is disturbing to read what David said. There was the beautiful first star of the evening, then the other ramsters are so brainwashed that they freak out, running, hoping it isn't a UFO. Like hiding inside a house is going to stop aliens that just zapped a couple million light years across the universe from capturing a human?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

The last I heard Ramtha talking about aliens is when he said Grey Aliens were computers. This year. In my notes.

Why did Ramtha leave that out of his ufo book, that's out of print? Ufos and the Nature of Reality by Ramtha Knight.

In the book Ramtha says when we masterbate in the shower and sperm falls into the drain, it gets collected by aliens, also your wet dreams. I remember that from the book but I cant quote exactly.

Ram said if you dream of an alien face to face that means you have been seeded. Most of us have. Most of us have hybrid alien babies. Also how they were not friendly. But he never said they were computers.

Now I guess he is revealing it because we are ready?
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

in the late 80's/just before jzk inc had come up with the RSE idea - a special event - Ram had women crying (with specialness) over their lost alien implanted babies - not good or bad, just a fact.
Years later, post RSE, Ram told people not to be so proud they'd been abducted 'cause they'd been implanted with some special bombs that the aliens could explode anytime.
Ockam - the Greys(such as crashed in Roswell), not the Pleiaden's, are responsible for the impregnations.
And yes, Vanilla - good point re the contradiction - the consistent story re Greys (i.e. from jzs sources) is that they cross bred with humans to bring back emotional capacity.

Then, someone 'planted' a book with jz (The Gods of Eden, I think) - and sure enough the notion from the book re Aliens 'eating' your emotions when you die/go to the Light was taught in a special shut off the mic meeting.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”