CYY Progressive Discipline Workshop

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
tree

CYY Progressive Discipline Workshop

Unread post by tree »

NEW WORKSHOP WITH RAMTHA
Yelm CYY Progressive Discipline Workshop

Ramtha's School Enlightenment - Yelm, US
Thursday, January 22, 2009 to Sunday, January 25, 2009

now, current students reading this:

watch, just as in the past, how "progressive" the disciplines get.
It used to be just 'normal' breathing C & E.
Then an added 'power breath' C&E.
People were passing out, so that was atrophied to nothing.

Let's go to doing fieldwork.
First, blindfolded, hands up in the C&E position. Find your card. (or not).
Wait, we need to add: "Stop!! You are thinking!! Stop thinking!!! Now, focus on NOTHING!" poof. found your card, right?
ok, now add: "Watch your thoughts!! If in the midst of focusing on your card, you lost your thought, walk b a c k w a r d s
to the point of where you lost your thought. Ok. NOW GO!

I can add several several more to some inidosyncratic twists added to the "original disciplines" that still do not work!
That is why "progressive" disciplines are instilled.
First, you were god, and can do anything.
Then you are worthless human being who did not try hard enough.
THEN, the teacher adds another small twist to a discipline to make you think you were at the latest, greatest event
with the latest greatest new little ideology that will actually make you more god.
Only to have a few months go by, until say, the required events in two months.

So, because the new twist did not work,
and you now have committed yourself to the full fare and tuition for being in Blue College,
you are in the elite group who now has thee latest greatest teaching,
and if you weren't there, you TOTALLY missed out.

That is, until you go with the secondary "losers" group and see all the videos for half price.
But, you still feel like crap because
1) you weren't at the original Blue College event to hear it yourself
2) you are relegated to the loser "you don't have the stamina and will" of the first group

til the last day, you are built up with great music, more "Love , I you greatlies"
and an invitation to discipline your a$$ off so you can become one of the elite when the Assay rolls around.

Wait. come March. Did he just invite those beginners in Europe and Latin America to join the ASSAY???!!!! :twisted:
You worked your butt of on that C&E cushion of yours to be put along side beginners???
oh wait. he told you : "YOU, more advanced students, paved the way for these lowly beginners.
oh. alright.

Ding!Ding! Ding!
get the picture?
It will NEVER be enough. You will NEVER do enough disciplines in whatever way, shape or form
to please the teacher. Not even if you are Kenny or Master of Music, a red guard :roll: or an "appointed teacher".

I guess, if you honestly enjoy all those hours of disciplines,
and you actually can verifiably SEE the results
(have yet to see rse or greg simmons produce any documented results),
then you should continue on there.

But I gotta tell ya, there is a TON of life "out here" that is not being lived "in there."
How do I know? Because I am living proof.
I am a LIVING (thank god) testament that what I thought life was inside RSE,
that there is even MORE life out here, and without all the drama, chaos, and special "runners".
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

What the heck is a CYY Progressive Discipline Workshop? What is CYY :?: :?: :?:
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Create Your Year

Hey, we need to start a thread for my prophecies that come true!! Remember? Remember? I said there would be a January workshop!! I know....you're all like "whoa, amazing."

Gotta run call Rick Ross, NVN, Steve Klein and my marketing rep.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

We used to create our year at the New Years event.

But of course -- CYY is another money-making opportunity. Wonder if they'll have any nifty new products for sale? I believe the new Enlightenment By Mail kit will be available around that time. :twisted:

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”