MONTAUK

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Tree.......I'll try posting here regarding your false statement about Preston.

Neither Preston nor Duncan EVER spoke at RSE. Al Beliek did....Twice. Preston and Duncan spoke at the middle school.

The "Sea Org" visited Judi in private I heard. At her mansion.

The rumor for a long while was that Judi did not receive her big money via penny stock trade. She received it through Omega paid with and by our money and by turning on the Harrington Templar trader.

Only Judi and Flea Baylee, her Handler and fellow liar, know for sure.

Judi usually had un-important people speak at the Ranch. That snake Larry Gardinier proves this point. He holds the record for most Ranch appearances. A real realtive of Judi's if there ever was one.

In regards to Montauk.......If you couldn't handle RSE then forget about looking into Montauk......

Just be a parent to your child and your family pet or just go back asleep...... Because Dorthy, Kansas isn't here anymore.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I watched several Youtube videos of the Montauk experiments, and also the David Wilcock "Looking Glass." So Stargate is real???? Oh my!!! I sure hope Teal'c is around! :lol: Not in Kansas anymore? You sure aren't kidding! :shock:

Seriously, any abuse of children is horrendous.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

Tree.......I'll try posting here regarding your false statement about Preston.

Neither Preston nor Duncan EVER spoke at RSE. Al Beliek did....Twice. Preston and Duncan spoke at the middle school.
I stand corrected.
They did come to Yelm though.
Details are important I see
:roll:

at any rate, when Judy has enough of someone, she just closes the door. End of story.
(bielek and gardener included.)
Whatchamacallit

Montauk Article

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Top Secret Military Bases
A Derelict Facility at the Extreme Eastern End of Long Island?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montauk Air Force Station - Active or Not?

Source: John A. Quinn ? 1997
NewsHawk Inc.
All rights reserved

I've conducted a two year investigation into allegations made by scientist Alfred Bielek, Preston Nichols & Peter Moon (authors of the Montauk Project book series) and other people regarding ultra-top-secret experiments carried out by clandestine units of government intelligence and military agencies, corporations such as A.I.L., Siemens/ITT, as well as certain divisions of Brookhaven Labs and other groups from the 1950s up to present times. These activities are by all indications currently ongoing at a fully verified and documented subterranean facility beneath the purportedly abandoned and derelict Montauk Air Force Station. The radar station is at the extreme eastern tip of Long Island, N.Y.'s south fork.

The remnants of the surface military installation are indeed in severe disrepair, but the underground continues to be active. Ludicrously enough, the surface of the land is now a N.Y. State Park ... on paper at least. However by terms of the deed, the Federal government still retains all rights to any and all property beneath the surface! Investigations reveal that several new, deeper levels have been added in the early 1990s. Fields of research conducted there are said to include psychotronics (interfacing mind & machine), particle beams, electromagnetic mind control, black-hole simulations and interdimensional/time travel experiments (warping time and space). Very strong evidence indicates particle accelerators are in use there and at nearby facilities -- such as Brookhaven Labs -- for powering particle beam weapons, HAARP transmissions and exotic particle beam radar systems.

The continuing lack of any credible explanation for what caused the crash of TWA Flight 800 over a year ago offshore from Westhampton has focused considerable attention on eastern Long Island as a place where unusual things happen unusually often. In fact, there are substantial indications that particle beam operations at Brookhaven Labs the night of July 17 1996 were in fact responsible for the disaster, and this is delved into in more depth within the report.

I've put together the report based on personal interviews with project participants, on-site investigations at Montauk Air Force Station (Camp Hero), and extensive historical and background research. This report verifies without doubt current clandestine activities at the underground installation, as well as other locations mentioned; it includes corroborative testimony from area residents and visitors who have very recently had frightening encounters at this location with mysterious, threatening unidentified security personnel toting automatic weapons.

In the past year mainstream newspapers in Montauk and East Hampton have carried several articles about various aspects of the Montauk Project. For many in the area it is (unfortunately) becoming an accepted part of life there, as it has for others who have found the preponderance of solid evidence supporting allegations of highly irregular, horrific activities at Montauk Air Force Station impossible to dismiss. This is an incredible state of affairs taking place 100 miles from N.Y.C. "underneath" eastern L.I.'s sun and surf playground.

MONTAUK AIR FORCE STATION - ACTIVE OR NOT?

To get things started on the right note (and put the reader in the proper frame of mind) this question should be answered forthwith, as simply and directly as possible; the answer is no ... but yes: and here is the story.

To view the full (long) article, go here: http://www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowl ... es056.html
Whatchamacallit

Montauk Bologna

wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

MONTAUK is a mystery wrapped in riddle inside an enigma.

Don't be referencing things you don't know a thing about.

Just like RSE.
Whatchamacallit

wolfman,

IF you are referring to my posts, that are saying that the montauk/philly experiments/conspiracy stuff you have talked about is what i shouldn't reference because i don't know what i'm talking about ....... too bad.

YOU need to substantiate your claims. you have posted, speaking in "mystery", with a number of cloak and dagger references.

not to mention.......we're both entitled to our opinions.

others have asked you to elaborate and you haven't. how can you expect to be taken seriously ?

:wink:
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

whatcha........

How can I explain where I have been when you have not been there.

What common ground could we frigin possibly share together?

How can I paint you a picture when you can't even find the studio where the painting is to be exhibited?

Go away from here.............Commenting on things you know nothing of will only waste others time.

Don't your children need some mothering and a dose of your --moderators edit---
David McCarthy
Site Admin

STOP flaming other posters on EMF.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Try it wolfman,.. you may surprise yourself...
Or perhaps.... you think you are the only one that has crossed into "other realms"?
I do understand the wisdom of keeping ones own council on such matters.........
Surely though.. you have brought something back to share with us "mortals"... other than derision?
Go away from here.............Commenting on things you know nothing of will only waste others time.
OK..Wolfman..back to life on Earth...
it was you who recently accused EMF of deleting your post's.."This was simply not true."..
and could not be bothered to reply to the moderators inquiries ,or my PM, to look into your complaint..!
Don't your children need some mothering and a dose of your ---moderators edit---l
Whatchamacallit... That was just what I was thinking..
dark chuckle.
Or was that an RSE induced ?Thought Stopping Clich???
mmmmmmmm

Wolfman ?.
Your arrogant and sexist remarks only diminishes your own standing, No one else.
I wonder...... what really is troubling you?.
I suspect..
you are still unwittingly drinking from Judith's poisoned pond...!
But..whatever is going on.
Please.... STOP this flaming of other posters on EMF...and check your drinking water.

Montauk anyone?

David. :x
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Whatchamacallit

whatcha........

Wolfman, you haven't a clue where I have or have not been. As for where you have or have not been, try me...rather, try all of EMF's readers and posters. The fact is you have posted on here with claims that you have not backed up. Or even tried to other than writing in arrogant cloak and dagger tactics.

What common ground could we frigin possibly share together?

Don't know and don't care. It's irrelevant to the topic.

How can I paint you a picture when you can't even find the studio where the painting is to be exhibited?

Me thinks you underestimate the readers on here. Also, you sound exactly like arrogant Ramtha vomit. Rambles used that very same excuse for not being able to explain to students what they were just too inexperienced to be able to comprehend. Awww, maybe David is right and you are a fake who is still in RSE. Perhaps not in body, but in mind...just as guilty.

Are you drinking too much wine ? MONTAUK IS A FRAUD, Wolfman. You need to do more research. YOU are wasting people's time with your "mysterious" posts.

Don't your children need some mothering and a dose of your OWN ---moderators edit---

You betcha they do; and they get plenty of it. Such a fool you make of yourself to stoop so low as to try to address me on that level. I'm so blessed with my beloved family ! What would you know about children ? Mind control ? That's why I don't send my children to RSE. They might start sounding like they are in a CULT. Or believing in conspiracies.

Wolman, admit it; you have an underground house built, don't you !?

Have a good one, Wolfman. With that level of arrogance, you sound far too good for those of us on EMF. You should do yourself a favor and spare yourself. Go start your own forum and talk your nonsense about UNsubstantiated Montauk and related conspiracy crap.

Judy controlled by the CIA, etc. Not. You give her far too much credit. Some of your other wild claims on here speak to where you're coming from, too. Back them up or shut up.

She's just another scam artist who runs a cult, like thousands of others.
Whatchamacallit

Warning !!! Do Not Open !

Dear Wolfman,

Do not read the following. It might be more than you can handle, darling. If what is posted below, if you can handle reading it, is not true, then YOU substantiate your claims. Bielek LIED about what happened, Wolfman. Am I saying time travel hasn't happened ? No, so don't make insinuations that aren't true.

For others who are open to the concept of Al Bielek running a scam on the people, here you go :

AL BIELEK DEBUNKED
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Alone.html

I might add that it wasn't any skeptics that did this research. Not one skeptic has ever taken the time to try to find out the truth, only hurl unsubstantiated accusations. The three people behind the site, (of which I am one) are true believers in the Philadelphia Experiment and recognize the fact that the story was leaked out long before Al Bielek came upon the scene to claim it as his own. As a result, the exposure of his fabrications does not damage the reality that the Navy did try to make a ship invisible to sight and radar in WWII.
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index. ... 1088634537

Talk about "horsepucky" what do you call "I wouldn't expect a man that has been thru that much to be able to keep his story straight"?

Since he has never presented a single shred of evidence that he's been "thru" anything, then what you are saying is that you'll believe anything he says but will ignore what he has done in full view of the public - steal another's man's identity!

The only one keeping people from the truth are people like you and Al Bielek. I don't believe that you can be so stupid as to not wonder why at http://www.bielek.com/ab_edcameron.htm the photo that Bielek claims is his Princeton pic when he was Edward Cameron, has instead of the initial "E" under it it says "A". I'll tell you why, because it doesn't belong to an Edward Cameron but to an Alexander Cameron. Anyone who doesn't believe me can call the Princeton archives about it and ask for themselves.

Al Bielek is such a fraud that the military community has turned against him because of his false claims of rank that he never earned. He's now been listed with at least one group as a military wannabe, or imposter.

Al Bielek has never done a single thing against the cover-up of the Philadelphia Experiment - never confronted the ONR, the Naval Historical Center, any skeptics - nothing. All he's done is steal the story and spin his own version, which he's then promoted all over the world and subsequently has failed to even keep the elements of that fabrication straight.

And what does he do when people begin to ask him about all of these contentions and evidence of lying that have been brought up? I'll let people read what his former webmaster found out about that, on their own - http://www.bielek.com/houtzager_comments.htm

Sorry to ruin your day with the truth, Wolfman. Do excuse me now. I'm going to enjoy my children. Any more attacks on me, Wolfman ? Let me know. I'll check the boards later on.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Whatcha - I just read a couple of the links. I think I want an "antigravity umbrella" to prevent aging!!! :lol: Also, I'm just wondering where Judith found her "time-tile" teachings, so similar to the "cartoon-like" analogy presented by Keely as a possible explanation for the PE (Judith drew a boxcar train instead and claims she waits in her weee hours neighborhood walk for this "train" first appearing as pixels, then opening up to "deliver" her day).

Another note unrelated to this, but in 1982, there was a sci-fi TV show called, "The Pheonix." It was short-lived (although I was totally enamored by the looks of the actor!) I did a search on the series, and located a picture of "The Pheonix" (an ET) in blue jeans, no shirt, eyes closed, and hands in a sort of familiar "position." I need to install the industrial version of Adobe PS, since with it, I can add clarity to the image. The series only lasted a month, and there were a lot of "ideas" presented. I ordered it online, and am anxious to watch it again, if for nothing else. - eye candy! (.j/k - would like to see if there's anything 'lifted' from that!). Of course, RSE would simply claim the big guy had "inspired" the program, much as "the big guy" claims to have inspired Led Zeppelin to write "Stairway to Heaven" about not-so-"sweet Judy Blue Eyes."

Jzrk isn't the only voracious reader on this planet.
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

Wolfman sounds exactly like an RSE member. That ridiculous attitude - "you are too stupid to understand what I know". Just as well everyone doesn't think like that or we would all be walking around in diapers talking gibberish. From my experience an attitude like that is born from doubt.
Whatchamacallit

G2G

G2G,

I sent you two PM's a little while ago. Did you get them ???? Perhaps you can email ?

Whatcha
Whatchamacallit

eye candy

G2G, you're an animal ! Stop checking the hotties out ! I want to talk to your hubby !

ROFLMAO !!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D :shock:
Whatchamacallit

aussie said, Wolfman sounds exactly like an RSE member. That ridiculous attitude - "you are too stupid to understand what I know". Just as well everyone doesn't think like that or we would all be walking around in diapers talking gibberish. From my experience an attitude like that is born from doubt.
My two cents,

Not bad for a barefoot and pregnant with too many kids dumb blonde like myself, but here goes......ROLF !

Wolfman is sure entitled to his views and beliefs. I haven't a problem with it. I do agree with you, aussie, btw.

But in RSE, we should have questioned further than we did. Big mistake. I'm not making that mistake again...or at least, not that I can help it.

I don't want to be a person who left RSE, and then shuns everything that cannot be FULLY explained, either. Nor do I want to respond with a condescending tone toward someone who disagrees with something I believe, or tend to lean towards. If we're gonna all live like that, so that we have to think the same way about all things or else, we might as well get microchipped and have our brains programmed for us. Get it over with. Clones, practically. Mind clones of one another.

I want to search. Check things out more fully. Had I done that with RSE, inititally, instead of giving JZ the benefit of the doubt, instead of giving MORE credence TO my doubts (and I had them from start to finish), I may not have stayed there so long. I'll never know. But, I also won't accept cloak and dagger talk that sounds like mind games...just like Rambles.

Far more fulfilling to keep reading my homeopathy books (giggle...insert humor), or play Candy Land with innocent children.

Since we're in an observant, critical mode...I'd like to know which post our dear Wolfman has ever made, that offered support to another on this forum ? For a very long time, I HAVE noticed, quietly for a long time, that when he comes out of the woodwork, howling, it's far more common for him to bite. That's sad. It also begs the question of one's sincerity in posting at all.

David asked about "missing posts"...not. The moderators save ANY and ALL posts that have ever been deleted. David has not been responded to.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

The missing posts..... must have gotten caught up in the time travel vortex.... :lol:
Whatchamacallit

or in the washing machine.......or the dryer.... or in the 23rd universe.....LOL.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Whatcha wrote: ""G2G, you're an animal ! Stop checking the hotties out ! I want to talk to your hubby ! ""

We have an agreement. We can look while our vision is still intact - but not touch... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Of course, the "looking" is limited to only when we're out together and both wearing dark glasses)...
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Whatcha.....

In all sincerity ones own truth is only relative to their own experiences and for me to tell what I experienced is like Martha Stewart telling Norm on the New Yankee Workshop to not over work the pie dough, but make sure it stays together so that it can be rolled out.

I will not respond to Ausie girl and her stileto boots. If she is still with a ramster then that speaks for itself.

In all sincerity, most who come to RSE don't have the foggiest clue why they are there. THATS why they are there.

They end up getting lost in the Channel.......which is the most basic of teachings that can be found anywhere.

I just read a great book by Peter Moon. He has investigated and wrote about the Montauk Project.

His latest book entitled Montauk Book Of The Living is a very well written and simple minded read about all that us who have experienced RSE will most certainly understand.

I suggest time should be investigating why we really went to RSE and this book is a great read.

Peter survived and conquered Scientology...........And came out more evolved because of his time spent.

What he writes is from an investigators perspective and that alone makes this book a must read.

All we as individuals really have is our own experiences.

I'll take mine over aussie girls any day.
tree

Unread post by tree »

whatcha said:
But in RSE, we should have questioned further than we did.
There are no "shoulda, woulda, coulda's" because we freaking COULD not question with our critical thinking skills gone south
for some time. It just is NOT possible when the wiring is gone awry.

wolfman-
this has been your most decent, "I really am not holier than thou" post in some time

I do think your personal judgement of aussie girl is uncalled for.
We can all always think of some things greener on one side, and some more brown.
From YOUR perspective, you are happy where you are.
and I am sure aussie girl is happy where she is at in her own personhood as she never had the inkling to attend RSE.
I just think you are way off the mark here.

As for Peter Moon, I did not know he was a prior scientologist.
Interesting. I will research this some more as well as endeavor to read his new book, if I can stomach it because
I think much of the Montauk stuff is very made up. I am SURE there are reasons for Montauk still running some
shenanigans as we speak, along with the big think tank, but I have yet to hear a
balanced report on such.
I do think the locals observations of p henomena are interesting though.

It has been my personal observation that
along side 'recovering' group members,
we have to remember everyone recovers at a different rate.
And there are some who stay stuck in a certain dip in the path for some time.
There are some who think they recover simply by researching and blogging.
I personally do not think that is the best overall medicine,
but,
as former members here, we have to remember everyone is doing what they think is best for
themselves at this moment.
Everyone is trying to find their "gut instict" again without having years of some blithering teaching going
through their hand, even about the smallest of things.
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Tree......

I think you will find Moon's latest book much more interesting and empowering for it is not what you would expect.

For me, Peter over the years has helped me fill in the gaps that Ramtha purposely left void.

My happiness has seemed to be in the struggle that my time at RSE seemed to have exacerbated.

The whole Montauk story mirrors RSE in many ways. It is a labyrinth that one unknowingly enters into only to find that it becomes a generator for further personal understanding, but if one does not develop, then becomes all consuming and thus any personal understanding and development is consumed by anothers story.

Its our own story that we endeavor to process into life and the groups that we have become part of have a tendency to prevent us from living our story. Its seems to be the nature of any school.

Synchronicity is a word that Moon uses alot.

Synchronicity is "our story" and learning to execute it is my mission.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”