Chaos Teachings

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
California Dreamin'

Chaos Teachings

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Remember the Chaos Teachings? Well, it now seems as if ol' Rambles is experiencing her very own experience with chaos.

Now that her beloved Blue Body has evolved and abruptly departed, there have been at least two teachings that have been cancelled due to ?? (probably lack of signups) and she is taking the school to the masses via a home-study course, liquidating her costumes in a shameless manner (auctions), telling students they had better become "infected" with the latest teaching, and sniveling about how this generation cares for no thing and no one except self interest.

Her statement about the Unchained Melody teaching: "This is about the addicted generation who cares for no thing and no one except self interest. This is worse than any war" seems seems to sum up JZ Knight perfectly.

I believe with the exit of Blue Body, the tightly wound JZ Knight finally cracked big time and is now desperately scrambling to put the pieces back together. But, just like Humpty Dumpty, all the kings horses and all the kings men can't repair the cracks.

I hope she learns from her personal chaos and pays back her debt to her student body and their families. She alone needs to figure out how to do this payback, but since she is one of the great minds of the 21st century this shouldn't be too big a task. FOCUS JZ, FOCUS. YOU CAN DO IT. THE GREATEST OF THINGS ARE ACHIEVED LIGHT HEART :)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I believe with the exit of Blue Body, the tightly wound JZ Knight finally cracked big time and is now desperately scrambling to put the pieces back together. But, just like Humpty Dumpty, all the kings horses and all the kings men can't repair the cracks.
California Dreamin,

This is true.
Unfortunately.... those 'pieces" will be the shattered lives of others.
A "wine ceremony" is scheduled for December 23rd.
For any RSE members reading this post..
Stay home and celebrate the Christmas with your family and friends.
If you must go..!
Do not be seduced by the wine toasting or the RSE comrade, Stand on your own two feet.
You may hear a wee child shouting??But he has nothing on at all"...!
Open your eyes and take a good look around you.

A warm and happy Solstice to everyone.,
The light is returning.....

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Koo -kook-a-joob (Humpty Dumpty's supposed last words before he fell and cracked)

Unchained Melody?

"Oh, my love, my darling - I've hungered for your touch-a long lonely time. Time - goes by- so slowly - and time can do so much-are you still mine? I need your love, Godspeed your love - to me. Lonely rivers flow, to the sea, to the sea - to the open arms of the sea. Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me, wait for me. I'll be coming home - wait for me."

So is Judith crying out to Blue Body, or is Judith as ramtha crying out to students?

Sigh.
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
ex

Unread post by ex »

"This is about the addicted generation who cares for no thing and no one except self interest........that just describes peorsons hooked up in a cult leaving families behind.i know many different people.....mirrors????
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

G2G - excellent point with the lyrics. I'm sure Rambles tugs the heartstrings of everyone singing it to them. I remember the Luther Vandross song with the lyrics "I'll be here, every year, every Christmas" - yeah, yeah, Rambles the ultimate faithful lover. But given the circumstances, I agree with you that this is JZ crying out for love and affection.

California - to be fair, the latest event postponement honestly has to do with the weather here in the Pacific Northwest. Ice and snow on the roads and we aren't getting the usual mild daytime temperatures to melt it off the streets; it's staying below freezing. This postponement to the 23rd will probably result in a low turnout due to the timing being so close to Christmas and other parties planned.

But I can bet, ole Rambles will take credit again for the atypical winter weather as another something he sent as a "gift" to his students to again help them see how prepared they are for the earth changes. Whatever.
tree

Unread post by tree »

This postponement to the 23rd will probably result in a low turnout due to the timing being so close to Christmas and other parties planned.
and wth? she usually spends d a y s preparing for her family gathering.
Money taking precedence this year? Little short of cash? boyfriends?

But I can bet, ole Rambles will take credit again for the atypical winter weather as another something he sent as a "gift" to his students
oh, you can bet on this one. I can hear it now..."ahhh the great white silence....."
Wakeup-Call

Ah yes, "the great white silence"

That is really so poetic - one of my favorites from old Rambles....wonder who JZ stole it from.

Do you all remember the year that JZ had Ramtha talking in really horrible rhymes??? Said that he was getting coaching from a deceased English author (name escapes me at the moment). It was grade school rhyming. Was sooooooo annoying at the time. In my justification for Ramtha, I figured he was trying something new. Now I realize it was JZ trying something new. Gosh, that rhyming was as painful as the droning on about JZ and Seabiscuit.
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Wake up,

I'm pretty sure it is lifted from the author Jack London in his descriptions of the Arctic .

She probably felt justified because he also authored "Gone with the Wind"
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

oops, I meant call of the wild. But gone with the wind was just so appropos.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

Wakeup-Call wrote:Ah yes, "the great white silence"

That is really so poetic - one of my favorites from old Rambles....wonder who JZ stole it from.

Do you all remember the year that JZ had Ramtha talking in really horrible rhymes??? Said that he was getting coaching from a deceased English author (name escapes me at the moment). It was grade school rhyming. Was sooooooo annoying at the time. In my justification for Ramtha, I figured he was trying something new. Now I realize it was JZ trying something new. Gosh, that rhyming was as painful as the droning on about JZ and Seabiscuit.
Seems to me it was Oscar Wilde ...I'm not totally sure but it seems to ring a bell ...
tree

Unread post by tree »

i recall Oscar Wilde,
as I thought it quite odd
Rambles "adopts" someone gay
when the teachings vascillated so much over the
years on that topic.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Definitely Oscar Wilde was quoted and discussed throughout a couple (at least) of wine ceremonies. And the rhyming, while funny at first, got to be unbearable. For the longest time after those rhyming sessions, I would find myself constantly rhyming everything in my head. Talk about brain washing.

As I recall, spoken of were fancy dinners which both Oscar Wilde and St. Germaine attended. This era tied in nicely with ideas (most likely lifted) from the prior required reading of Brother of the Third Degree -- all of the lavish parties and fabulous people.
Wakeup-Call

Thanks for the reference, JTR. I just looked this up on Google. Here's the poem Call of the Wild by Robert Service.
http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography ... _wild.html

Have you known the Great White Silence,
not a snow-gemmed twig aquiver?
(Eternal truths that shame our soothing lies).

Wow, I'm surprised at how healing this is for me! I guess it's just one more bit of evidence where "I now know for sure" about JZ's Ramtha scam.
I don't fault her for having good poetic taste, but for plagiarizing it and passing it off as a Ramtha original, I sure do fault her.
Sadly, if I were still an RSE devotee, I would respond to this information with this thought "Well, maybe Ramtha didn't write it,
but he probably inspired it by sending Robert Service the runner of going into the wilderness or by sending him a dream."
Wakeup-Call

Oscar Wilde - yep, that was the one Rambles claimed was coaching him. I remembered thinking at the time that Oscar must have been pretty frustrated with Rambles given how poor Rambles' verse was. I remember a couple of times Rambles supposedly shooing Oscar away and telling him that HE was the teacher, not Oscar.

So very strange.

Tree, that's an interesting observation about Wilde being gay. Rambles said at the time that he went and visited Oscar Wilde because he was one of JZ's favorite authors. Possibly another sign of JZ's ambivalence on her own sexual orientation.

You know, it occurs to me that JZ's ability to pull from great literature is another way she hooks well-educated people.
ex

Unread post by ex »

jack london is definitly one of her sources .i liked to read his books in my youth[translated]so i recocniced some of his material.he has a whole book about streetpeople were he describs the scene were one of them leaves the coat behind.retold by jzr.and there is 'the straight jacked'which is about a guy who sets himself up for out of body expieriences in jail.its the 'twilight discipline'also henry carier describs it in papillion.henry shugar is not her first source for 'creating'a disciplin.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Living in the "great white," I can tell jzrk that right now it is anything but 'quiet.' The winds - they are howling, and it's certainly not "the big guy." I'm grateful our electricity is still on. Something to be said about living in very cold areas is that they are well-prepared for this type of weather, while other parts faint at 3 inches of snow. Eighten inches overnight is a nothing, and roads are cleared with kids walking down the street to catch the school buses. Right now, the wind isn't too bad with only 46 mph gusts. When it's 70 mph sustained, that's 5 mph short of a tropical storm (although hardly tropical here!) Windows and doors are making this odd buzzing sound - worse than where we lived before and had a microburst (horziontal tornado). I give thanks for the two months of somewhat summer we do have.

I vouch for this "great white" not being silent at this time! :lol: Now where I used to live, eight inches of snow would stop everything. These winds would blow out our power. We live in a town that ought be renamed: 'Goretexania!" Don't leave home without it. :wink: :wink: :wink: I shudder to go out into the woods when it does calm a bit, and see how many trees are downed this time. Now that's sad, because some of these trees are huge and the root systems that are uplifted are taller than my husband with the trees on their sides.

Come, jzrk, and try and stand on the shoreline without being blown onto your, ah, behind. I feel as though I'm back in the Himalayas!!!! No jzrk, the great white is certainly not always silent.
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

jack london ......he has a whole book about streetpeople
never occurred to me....the whole story about the bum under the overpass bridge.....

or how about a revision several years later in Hyde Park where a street girl was a drug addict
and his passing as a bum turned her life around..... :roll:

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”