New Discipline Weekend

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
tree

New Discipline Weekend

Unread post by tree »

A new and Progressive Event based on creating a Fabulous future beyond your Incarnated Destiny.

-Every discipline being used to hardwire the neuronets for the dreams of 2009
-A Fabulous Experience of a Journey From the Woods to the Name Field
-El Camino being brought out of the archives for a rare showing. Bring supplies.

January 22- 25, 2009

What a Hoot!
Bring supplies because you will 1) be bored out of your skull and 2) you will have to hear this stupid
dream of some arrogant beyotch and then 3) hear all the local ramblers ( I like that better than Ramsters

:twisted: ) talking about naming hwy 510 "enlightened Highway" again.
and....
let's make a prop bet as to how long it will take Steve Klein to get on THAT bandwagon of renaming hwy 510.
sara

Unread post by sara »

EVERY discipline - that's going some! Sounds like "the best yet" - don't you dare miss it ;-)
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Sounds like "the best yet" - don't you dare miss it
Aren't they all?
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

ah yes, if I could only remember the number of times and the variations on the theme ...this is the capstone, the legacy . ..wait for it, we are "cresting" now ...everything up to now has been, well, preliminary ...ho hum
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Yeah, bringing supplies which will relax the folkies even more, plus that dreaded, boring teaching of El Camino...yikes. I got yelled at one time when they replayed that awful thing, because I was falling asleep. BORING.

Such drama. Who needs it ? And, who needs it DRUNK ? They won't remember it, anyway, and they'll all walk around saying, "It was the best teaching eeeeeeeeeevvvver."

Bringing it out of the archives ? Geez, just bury the thing, already. Boring, boring. I know "they" would say I said that only because I didn't understand it. ...rolling eyes...

But, THEY didn't understand much of it, either. I remember Rambles telling the Ramblers (LOL) what it all meant. Yuppers, s/he had to. It was an audience full of speculators. Nothing more.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:lol: Whatcha!! I remember, after I was awakened by the carbon monoxide detector in the rented RV (went off, thanks to all that is) due to the propane heater not functioning), and I dragged the blankets and ran through pouring rain into the hall to sleep, around 4am. Those blankets came in handy, since after watching the same videos plus having a fever, I curled up into a ball in my "designated space," and just wrapped all of my stuff over me, even my coat. I must have looked like a pile of someone else's stuff. No one noticed, so no one yelled at me to WAKE UP! :) I then noticed later that there were people sleeping under covers here and there during teachings. So maybe jzrk no longer cares - just give me the money, honey!!

Wonder how her "home study" course is going. :roll: Wonder if she does a "wake up" shout out somewhere in there!!! I can still hear her practiced, "don't you know?" ::groan::

The event, though, was the one I did NOT want to attend, but still went. I became ill with the fever and cough, and even the "Saturday night speaker" - a very "goofy" sort of guy chastising mainstream medicine (not that this is all bad, BUT, I AM mainstream med and I know there is a "gray" area) - this guy was trying to pop out some lame, not-so-funny jokes. In my feverish state lying under those blankets I remember thinking, thank God no one can see me so I don't have to pretend to listen to this "jerk!" and I fell asleep for hours, still under those covers when people were getting up for the cold, frigid "grid" and walk.

I just wonder how many people still "pay" and wind up doing this, out of guilt or fear. I'd had it later in the field that day, throwing my blinders into the mud thinking wth am I doing out here when I'm sick! "Oh, but ramthat teaches a fever burns off your karma!" In that case, perhaps jzrk is in a permanent febrile state. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

the cream is rising to the top !!!!!!

ROFL !

permanent febrile state ?! that's a good one. actually, she reminds me of that three faces of eve movie we were forced to watch.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I just noticed that the announcement for this event says it is being planned by Ramtha's appointed teachers.

Geez...explains the discipline overkill and the entry into the video vaults. They all have to put their self somewhere in the agenda for the weekend.

I almost posted this under the Blue Body thread - seems to me that JZ is probably in too much shock and depression right now to perform Ramtha for the crowd.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”