RSE Newsletter - Ramtha prophecy about the Black Pope

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Wakeup-Call

RSE Newsletter - Ramtha prophecy about the Black Pope

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

?What do you have to look forward to in 2009? You have elected the last black pope, the last black pope of history. The seers of antiquity never knew what a president was. There was no such thing as a president. A superior, inspiring, spiritual leader was called a pope, so the seers saw in the lens of their future a black pope. He would be the runner to the end. He is called the last black pope.?

?Do I love his color? I absolutely do. He is closer to the color that I really look like. I am cinnamon-colored and dark-colored and I have very black eyes. Do I love him? Absolutely do. Is he the last figment of hope? He absolutely is. But if he prays to a Christian God, he will lose. If he follows his intuitiveness, he just might win.?

?Now 2009 is the beginning of the breaking up of America. The great stalwart being, the lady liberty that represents the West, is much against theology. All the wars going on today are not about land. They are about theology and belief systems and changing everyone?s belief system to take them back before the Stone Age, taking them back to a place of terrible laws that were only about some men?s fixation upon what they thought was right and their revenge upon others who enjoyed the liberty of freedom.?

?The social consciousness of this democracy will go into rebellion beginning this year, but its worst rebellion is happening the year that follows in the final collapse and destruction of the Earth coming in the beginning of 2012. The falling apart of the American society, as you know it, will be a falling apart because its citizenry is insecure, as there is no respect for the law. Not even the lawmakers who made the law respect the law. They will be held on the gallows as targets to say you should never do this again. Those who are supposed to protect the law abuse the law. By abusing the law, they fed in part a whole civilization?s collapse from its most beautiful redeeming quality, a civilization that was not enslaved by religion, kings, queens, and priests, a civilization that was of the people itself. Freedom given to the greatest of crooks works the system and the law to their favor. This is what is coming down. You will find that in the economic collapse.?

?If your black pope, President Obama, likens his presidency to Lincoln, he is re-creating the civil war. If master President Obama is likening his incarnation to John F. Kennedy, he is creating the Russian conflict in Cuba. There is a lesson in this. Unlike Lincoln, who is Obama?s redeemer for the American people, he must have a challenge greater than the economic problems facing this, your democracy, and the European free-thought society as a whole. When you liken yourself to a historical figure, you create the reality that supports the figure. If you go out to do Fieldwork? and your mind is on another person, you will find their card and not your card.?

?The purest example is to be an original for the future. Hope is a future, but to anchor oneself into the past is to ensure a battle royal.?

? Ramtha
New Year?s Event
December 31, 2008
Wakeup-Call

This is the stupidest load of garbage! JZ is really showing her age and the slowing down of her brain with this hogwash.

First, there's not even a specific prophecy in here.

But the shallow hooey about saying that if Obama "likens" himself to Lincoln then he'll create a civil war, and if he "likens" himself to Kennedy he'll create a crisis with Russia over Cuba? Oh my god. :roll:

There is so much that is shallow and ludicrous in those statements that I can't bear to get into it too deeply. Obama will create those two precise, exact events? What, Obama can't be inspired by Lincoln and Kennedy?

What then, JZ of Rambles constant admonitions to be like him? On The List, there's an affirmation that "I am everything Ramtha is." So should all the devoted students expect to be run through with a sword and almost die? They all sure spend thousands more hours wishing to be Ramtha than Obama will ever spend thinking about Kennedy and Lincoln.

The entire quote truly rambled as incoherent nonsense. Best you could do JZ? Maybe that's why she needs Steve Klein to write to the paper for her. I guess the silver lining is that JZ's nuttiness continues to become more obvious.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Ramtha prophecy about the "black pope', President Obama

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Wakeup-Call,

Thank you for posting that particular "teaching."
It was truly ghastly, and spoken from a deep psychopathy.
We can only hope it will help RSE members to finally see through the cracks appearing in Judith?s RSE mask.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

this is jzrs new masterpiece.first two captures swing all over the fild enbeding everything into the teachings no specifics were she can be called on.the solution out of the blue:only paganways r the way.3.capture:totaly wrong:all wars ever fought and r fought today r about property and money.they r allways cloacked in religion and believes.back before the stoneage maybe 35000years ago?and some bushretoric sank in.no 4:she is so buissy to give this all the ramthian touch that she cant count: 9+1=12???[or is this part of the brainwashscam to test how dissociated her followers are?]i also wonder about the croocs which work the system.enlightment selling is excluded?no5:the only safe rolemodell is a 35000year old made up tyran.the end is the great finaly:you r wrong living your life as you know it only buing in a obscure made up by a narcistic shizopren sociopaths worldview will save you.
joe sz

papa

Unread post by joe sz »

ancient Indo-european languages tell us that 'pope' comes from papa or father.

Middle English, from Old English ppa, from Late Latin, from Latin, father (title of bishops), from Greek papps; see papa in Indo-European roots.]

JZ as pretend psychic is recreating the reality of oldtimers like Jeane Dixon whose record of obfuscated predictions/prophetic remarks was predictably lousy. Dixon made her career on one lucky pseudo-hit, a vague reference that a president [JFK] would die

see:
http://skepdic.com/dixon.html
"Any assassination attempts in either his first or second term might well have been seen as hits. But it is not that she didn't name Kennedy and didn't say for sure that he would be assassinated that I say she didn't predict the assassination. She later admitted that ?During the 1960 election, I saw Richard Nixon as the winner.?* Worse than that, in 1960, apparently forgetting or overriding her earlier prediction, she predicted unequivocally that "John F. Kennedy would fail to win the presidency" (Hines 2003: 71; Tyler 1977). This is called hedging your bets in some quarters. The fact that after Kennedy was elected she had premonitions and saw dark clouds over Kennedy and many others is not very impressive. Her forte was war and peace, death and life. She saw the worst and promised the best. She had the formula down.

Dixon was featured every year in various publications that engage in the entertaining pursuit of making predictions for the new year. She predicted that the Soviets would beat the U.S. to the moon and that World War III would begin in 1958 (Montgomery 1965: x). She foresaw a holocaust for the 1980s and that Rome would then rise and

become the world's foremost center of culture, learning, and religion; and that the Middle Eastern child whose birth she "witnessed in the vision with Queen Nefertiti" on February 5, 1962, will unite all warring creeds and sects into one all-embracing faith (ibid.: 193).
She predicted there would be a cure for cancer in 1967.* She didn't foresee the rise of terrorism. She foresaw peace on earth by the year 2000. She predicted that Richard Nixon would serve his country well and that Barry Goldwater would be vindicated (ibid.:187). I guess those predictions are vague enough to count as prophetic for a government psychic.

Her defenders will note that I have been selective in my choice of predictions to list. I admit it. But, when one makes as many predictions as Dixon did, you are bound to be correct or sort of correct some of the time. Even a broken watch is correct twice a day."
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

here is how a pro-JeaneDixon site makes her sound credible:
http://www.euro-tongil.org/swedish/english/edixon.htm

Note how powerful the selected "hits" from her prophecies can be on the mind of a true beleiver. Similarly, RSE believers will be very selective when addressing or listing ramtha/JZ's remarks to make themselves and her seem credible.

Also note the 'freudian' slip at the end [bolded] of the tribute to Dixon:

"This child, which has been the subject of some of Jeane Dixons strongest and clearest visions, comes from a simple farmers tribe. She sais, Humanity will know the enormeus strength of this man about the year of 1980, and his power will "grow enormeously" until 1999, at witch time there will be "peace on earth for all men of good will"."

8)
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

?IS HE THE LAST FIGMENT OF HOPE? HE ABSOLUTELY IS. But if he prays to a Christian God, he will lose. If he follows his intuitiveness, he just might win.?

This statement goes totally against Ramtha's teachings. What the heck is he teaching saying that Obama (or anyone other than ourself) is OUR last figment of hope? The teaching used to be that WE are each our own master, to the point that we dictate to the "lord god of our being" all of the items on our list and thereby create our very own reality. Are the students now being taught that another human being is their last figment of hope?

And also, what's this crap about a new (to me) list affirmation, "I am everything Ramtha is." Oh, those poor lost souls who have bought into this. It's actually getting worse than ever. Heaven help them, because their master teacher won't. :roll:
Wakeup-Call

CD - "I am everything Ramtha is" was on the original list - i.e., what's on the recorded CDs

The problem I have with "the last figment of hope" is that it doesn't even make sense. My guess is that JZ meant to say "last bastion of hope" or something like that.
The definition of figment is "a mere product of mental invention; a fantastic notion" - or was she really trying to say that having hope is hopeless these days, as in "hope" is just a fantastic notion? But in context, her point seems to be that Obama is a reason for hope.

Ramth is a figment of JZ's imagination. Ah, much better - that actually makes some sense. :lol:
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Wakeup -

"I am everything Ramtha is" was on the original list - i.e., what's on the recorded CDs"

Back when we did the original list, it was "I am everything a Master is, " and I find that affirmation preferable to the newer version on the CD. :lol:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

"I am everything 'ramtha' is?"

:shock: :shock: :shock:
No thanks, jz. Your 'karma' isn't mine, thank you very much! :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
This is very amusing.
All I want to know is if Obama is the last BLACK pope (President) who was the first one :) :)
Oldone
tree

Unread post by tree »

All the wars going on today are not about land. They are about theology and belief systems and changing everyone?s belief system to take them back before the Stone Age
uh...what happened to the explanation that the wars that are being fought now are about oil and the gray men? :roll:

hmmmm...suddenly, no where to be mentioned.
Take another stab.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Ironically, to me, this new year's talk by jz isn't unusual in it's emptiness contradictions and essential meaninglessness - it is consistent with all her talks for years... ... Perhaps it's not so much that she's showing evidence of deterioration as it is an increased perception on your part of seeing the utter bs-ness of it. Remember how after a talk everyone would say how awesome the teaching was - and noone could quite get out a sentence summarizing what was said?! Perhaps it's so evident to me because I still remember that moment in the smoke circle at my last event when I was able to have that step back a notch perspective and realized that what was being said was utter garbage - and that the 'exercise' of drawing and cutting out "third eyes" and parading around the arena was a literal time user upper/waste! - And everyone in the smoke circle saying what an awesome inspiring enlightening teaching/event so far!!!! It was laughable and heart breakingingly tearful to realize how duped we were.
jz is a master of hogwash. Always has been.
tree

Unread post by tree »

and that the 'exercise' of drawing and cutting out "third eyes" and parading around the arena was a literal time user utter/waste!
AD:
You have put a very good example of the total idiocy and waste of time how every teachings is backed up with
an arts and crafts session.
We then leave the event, go to the smoker's pit and say ,"wow!! what an awesome teaching!!!"
no one can re-iterate or capsulate one thing from the event and we all thought the last event was even better
than the last teaching of sliced bread we got.
utterly amazing to see it from the perspective outside the group.

oh yeah. My third eye was blue with heavy mascara :roll:
tree

Unread post by tree »

If he follows his intuitiveness, he just might win.?
this is a perfect example of the ambiguousness of ALL of the predictions that jz sais rambles makes.
she can later say, "look! I was right!"
Kind of like her getting half of the presidential team (Joe Biden) right in his Dave Ross interview.
That would be like raising your hand in the arena for a remote view.
Your partner has a picture of a dog.
You have a picture of a fire hydrant.
You turn to your neighbor and exclaim LOOK! I got that your dog was peeing on my fire hydrant!!
We got it right!!!!
Goes to put remote views duct taped to the back wall. :roll:
tree

Unread post by tree »

If master President Obama

oh gawd, now he is a "master"

so typical
Whatchamacallit

My Opinion...

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

JZ Knight, as Rambles, stated that Obama is the first black pope (etc, as posted above), on December 31, 2008.

HOWEVER...

as is typical JZ fare, she is regurgitating information that has already been on the internet (at least) about that. Rambles is going to have to come up with something more "original", tsk, tsk.

If you google "obama black pope nostradamus", guess what ? There are websites, and videos, that already addressed the speculation of Obama being the first/last black pope in the same way Rambles plagiarized it.

So sorry, JZ. As you like to say, "There's nuttin' new under the sun, Horatio." ... eh, JZ ?

:evil: :?

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”