Candle focus

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
DreamWeaver

Candle focus

Unread post by DreamWeaver »

Hello,

have you already seen the "new products" section?
She's selling the candle focus technique on DVD.
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello DreamWeaver

I've also posted about this in another thread. Here's my post:

"There's a 'new' Evening with Ramtha 05/01 - The Continuance: State of Consciousness. http://www.ramtha.com/html/events/current_2009.stm

I think it's the continuance of being mind controlled by RSE. This is video streamed live to all current students around the world so NO ONE misses out.

Also a new DVD on Candle Focus $19.95. http://store.ramtha.com/Store/item/D09CF

What more can we learn about candle focus? I heard that the main discipline of Blue College 2009 was candle focus. The students paid all that money for a discipline they can do at home. :roll: "

I've a CD on Candles, Mirror and Cards, from Assay 3 2003.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Dear DreamWeaver,

Why exactly are you posting on EMF?
We do have a Current RSE Students Debate Forum for RSE supporters..... if you are open to a conversation.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
naturediva

Unread post by naturediva »

Caterpillar wrote:Hello DreamWeaver

I've also posted about this in another thread. Here's my post:

"There's a 'new' Evening with Ramtha 05/01 - The Continuance: State of Consciousness. http://www.ramtha.com/html/events/current_2009.stm

I think it's the continuance of being mind controlled by RSE. This is video streamed live to all current students around the world so NO ONE misses out.

Also a new DVD on Candle Focus $19.95. http://store.ramtha.com/Store/item/D09CF

What more can we learn about candle focus? I heard that the main discipline of Blue College 2009 was candle focus. The students paid all that money for a discipline they can do at home. :roll: "

I've a CD on Candles, Mirror and Cards, from Assay 3 2003.
Do you still have your Candles, Mirror and Cards CD as I want to buy it from you?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Yes, but they're originals, so you'll need to bid for them on e-bay.... ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

naturediva - are you a current RSE student...?
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

What more can we learn about candle focus? I heard that the main discipline of Blue College 2009 was candle focus. The students paid all that money for a discipline they can do at home. "
So true, throw in a handful of drunken abusive ramblings from Ramtha and you got it. The whole retreat was disciplines ? nothing new at all, despite the fact that we were promised by Ramtha that he would take us to the next level (infra-red) at Blue College. Had I known this really meant we?d do nothing but disciplines for 2 weeks I think I would have saved the thousands $$$$ wasted going to this event. Yes Cat we definitely could have done this retreat from our homes. At the time I was brainwashed into believing that this trance state was so wonderful, and I was grateful to be there.

The event must have been an easy ride for Judith. You know I really have to take my hat off to her; she is an incredibly clever woman. Who else can organize an event, have the facilitators/teachers pay their way to be there & run it, have absolutely no designated timeslot to appear or perform ? and rake in the millions $$$. I have moments when I shake my head in awe of my stupidity ? I remember trudging through the field, wet cold muddy glancing up at Judith?s French mansion and watching smoke curl out of the chimney. No doubt Judith was sitting in front of the fire, possibly with a dish of tea & delicacies watching us pathetic villagers slosh around.

We also did a lot of Blue Body focus whilst doing candle focus. This was probably due to another epidemic of flu throughout the students, but of course we were assured by a couple of the teachers that it wasn?t flu, we were just transmuting.

Ps. I have the Candles, Mirrors, Cards CD too & just about everything in the collection. I can?t quite bring myself to advertise on ebay yet ? I?d hate to think I?d be responsible for someone new getting hooked.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I have moments when I shake my head in awe of my stupidity ? I remember trudging through the field, wet cold muddy glancing up at Judith?s French mansion and watching smoke curl out of the chimney. No doubt Judith was sitting in front of the fire, possibly with a dish of tea & delicacies watching us pathetic villagers slosh around
So true Dove,

That is.... if Judith was not out shopping and sunning it in the Mediterranean, I kid you not.
From her mansion she could view her investments ....and revel in her power over the villagers "useful idiots" in her twisted mind,
It took me seven years to say NO MORE...! and to start cleaning off the RSE mud.
Ps. I have the Candles, Mirrors, Cards CD too & just about everything in the collection. I can?t quite bring myself to advertise on ebay yet ? I?d hate to think I?d be responsible for someone new getting hooked.
Good for you,
They belong in the trash can,
or, a religious Cult Museum...

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Caterpillar

We have a huge collection of RSE and their recommended products (pseudo everything). We have also been asked by current students to part with them.

Quoting my husband: "No way are we perpetuating this NONSENSE."

We are definitely not selling or giving away the collection. They will be thrown out into the trash can in the future.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Same here. I have most of the CDs and also boxes of cassette tapes from the 80's.
Rather than putting them in the landfill, you or schools and crafters can put them to use.

http://www.squidoo.com/oldcd

Much love
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Perhaps the webmasters can establish a place for an archive of these materials - original stuff is essential for academic or any investigative process - if there's too much duplication some can be burned.
It does become an ethical issue to make money off ramsters, or to 'clean' up one's own part of the world of such crap.
I recognize this is off the topic - but I do think it's important as I continue to hope that there's someone who can use these materials for some sort of a documentary.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Would like to comment, I wouldn't ever market my RSE items. The response I made to naturediva was tongue-in-cheek (and had a vibe it was a current student).

I do believe it's important to keep these things away from the innocents, but also equally important to have an archive. Some of my stuff are things I purposely set out to find and were pricey, ie; 'Loving Yourself Into Life,' 'A Master's View -parts I and II,' much more.

Wouldn't it be awful to just bury these things or toss them and someone years down the road finds them and we have another disaster over what is, what was, what's true, when imo all which is true is love. jmo 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

Virtual reality...

I have been informed that the Candle Focus DVD ($19.95) is JUST a virtual candle with no background music. JZ knows how to sell ice to Eskimos? Students use the virtual candle rather than a real candle for candle focus.

http://store.ramtha.com/Store/item/D09CF

At a recent overseas event, real candles have been replaced with the virtual candle for candle focus which was a major discipline at that event, too. Students paid a lot of money to sit in front of a virtual candle and they may have hallucinated some virtual realities so as to justify the expense.

J.Zerox may soon create a virtual version of herself so she does not have to show up in person at all? :shock:

Caterpillar's prediction "as seen in infrared now"...
ex

Unread post by ex »

makes all the sense in the world. more dissoziation from realety. thats the whole thing anyway. imagine the possibillity for subliminal messages in an artificial flame.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

So jzrk is now living in "virtual reality?" ;-) ;-) ;-) Just make a wii game! Watch that one fly off of her shelves. -not-

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”