Evidence of levitation in RSE

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Caterpillar

Evidence of levitation in RSE

Unread post by Caterpillar »

There have been anecdotal stories of levitation in RSE. Ramtha has instructed students to focus on levitation during the disciplines. If Baird Spalding?s Masters of the Far East stories (that include levitation) are fictional, then the levitation stories in RSE would be questionable.

Greg Simmons told JZ first about his self-proclaimed ?levitation? experience and then ?Ramtha? verified it. Non-physical Ramtha was his only witness after he had informed JZ of his claim! :shock:

http://www.mastersconnection.com/greatm ... rview2.htm

Copied from above, Interview with Greg Simmons by MastersConnection, Jan 2007:

MC: So when you are having the experience on the Field unto that concept are you ? this also happened at the recent Blue College Initiation where the Ram talked about being it so you are no longer the stick-figure you are looking at on the card, but you are actually that person walking through that door levitating, for example.

GREG: Yes, exactly, right. When I levitated in the school my eyes were open the whole time. I took, according to him, four steps in the air, but the whole time I was in the air, even though my eyes never closed, I saw nothing.

MC: So you wouldn?t have known you did unless ?

GREG: Oh, I knew I did because I felt one foot come to the ground, and then the other foot hit the ground, and on the second foot that hit the ground I saw the Field again. I was not doing FieldworkSM. I was the teacher of those doing FieldworkSM so I didn?t have my eyes closed or blinders on and nobody saw because everybody had their blinders on. But I knew I had levitated.

As soon as that session was over I went right on the radio and told JZ. I said, ?Oh my God, I have just levitated.? She says, ?Tell me all about it.? I said, ?All of a sudden I am sitting there. I remembered a card that I just made and it said ?In the Moment.? I was watching the students and I was so at peace with my world, and I thought about the card that I made a couple of weeks before. It was about being in the moment.? I said, ?The next thing I knew is that I felt as if somebody took two fingers and lifted me up underneath my armpits, and then the next thing I was consciously aware of was I felt one foot hit the ground, the next foot hit the ground and my vision came back and I saw the school again.? I said, ?I knew I had levitated.? And the Ram verified it. So I took four steps in the air.

And I said to him, ?Why wasn?t I consciously aware of that?? He said, ?Because you haven?t done it enough to have created a neuronet for it.? So you don?t have enough experience to be consciously aware of those levels of frequency. If you do it enough, of course you will. So you don?t know in the beginning that you have done it because you are in the moment of it being that way.
Robair

Hello Everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
That's it I am going back to the school, how can I not believe Greg, the fish story and now this, WOW.
Nerver mind that he had to tell JZ before Ramtha acknowledge it.
That story was from 2007,does he still use the airplaine when he goes to over sea for the school or he just levitate over there.
Honest Greg :lol: :lol:
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

he probably get lost in his allknowingnes if he doesent take the airplane. all this stories are not veryfiable. the teachers are under presure to deliver the extraordinary. needles to say that there are no tests observed by a "scsptic" even so that would make the students pooring in. i peorsanaly belive [when i saw audry crawling through the fence]that this successstoryies are coordinated on the highest levels.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

This story was presented by Greg in 2007 at a couple of events, then again in 2008. I think that quite some of us can relate experiences that we had while at RSE that involved hallucinations and believing that they were real occurrences. Actually seeing a grid while 'gridding the sky' comes to mind.

Poor Greg, if he actually believes that this has happened to him. The road back from believing a hallucinated delusion is a hard one...and the first step is hardest of all; to wake up from the dream.

For example, if one is dreaming and in that dream they are weightless, everyone and everything in the dream would support that. It is only when one wakes up that they realize it was just a dream and that weightlessness was just part of the dream.

It makes me wonder what is happening to someone who has this type of dream-like state occur spontaneously during supposed lucid consciousness? Perhaps more importantly is the question, what is the eventual outcome for someone who encourages or is encouraged to foster such a state?

What a pitiful shame it is to see an otherwise intelligent person loose their mind in this way.

Much love, unbound
Robair

Hell everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Unbound
Your are much more kind then me about Greg believing what happened to him.Do I think that ramsters are hallucinating,when come to those things sure I do.
But not Greg,He know very well that JZ is faking and just palying the part.He has power and Money,he travel all over the world,and do what he does best ,Marketing a product.No one ever see him do anything, he is not delutional or Hallucinating,he is Promotional.
My two cents
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Yes, that is certainly a strong possibility. The concern was in the event that he actually believed that this levitation thing had occurred. In the alternative, I still feel pity for him...how does he sleep at night if he is actively promoting lies like that for profit and or reputation? It must torment him at some level, don't you think?

Like the saying goes, you reap what you sow. If he is engaged in just a promotional show, sooner or later it will catch up with him on all levels...

Its a pity to see someone's train heading for a derailment, especially when they are committed to going full steam ahead.

Much love, unbound
Caterpillar

Hello everyone

There is no need to feel sorry for anyone as we create our own reality!!! Sorry... :D

Does JZ or GS feel sorry for any of us that got sucked into her deception??? I don't think so... Sociopaths or psychopaths sleep very well at night with NO conscience. That is a "Master" as per Ramtha's teachings. :shock:

Greg has been the ?marketing director? of RSE since 1990 and a student since 1982.

http://www.ramtha.com/teachers/greg_simmons.asp

In the interview, Greg was discussing his book, ?These Things You Shall Do and Greater?. Then he mentioned that he has ?a business with JZ. That is an empire?!

Copied from ?Interview with Greg Simmons? by MastersConnection, Jan, 2007:

http://www.mastersconnection.com/greatm ... rview1.htm

"GREG: So I am leaving the book and the knowledge and the information in it as its own testament as to how well it will do. It is already being translated into four languages. So everything is in momentum to become this whatever it is going to become. So I am building that. That is an empire. I have a business with JZ. That is an empire. But I am a Blue College student first and foremost. If I had to make a choice I would be Blue College, but I am big enough not to have to make a choice. I am going to do both. And I could become a Christ in the empire building school as well as in Blue College because it is not about Blue College, although Blue College is going to give you the environment, the teachings, the opportunity to fine tune that level. But I could do it from the other because the disciplines, as Ram said, are the same. It is a matter of what picture are we putting in the discipline to create. Is it a levitating Buddha or is it a fabulous wealth project? They are equal in manifestation."

Greg also gave his opinion of his previous business partner, Anthony Robbins.

Greg claims: ?But I built his business up because he wasn?t capable of building it up. He was the star. So I built it up and we just went crazy with profits? but I had spent the last eighteen months building up this guy?s business so that he could go someplace.?

Although Greg left his partnership with Anthony Robbins more than 20 years ago, Anthony seems to be doing exceptionally well ?without? Greg. Anthony appears to be very capable? Anthony even has his reality show on NBC, which is airing soon!

http://www.tonyrobbins.com/Home/Home.aspx

?Interview with Greg Simmons? by MastersConnection, Jan, 2007:

GREG: What I had done, which was so cool, is that I was embarking on a really major empire building project. I was working with Tony Robbins, who is now a superstar. He is a celebrity. But I built his business up because he wasn?t capable of building it up. He was the star. So I built it up and we just went crazy with profits, and when he was situated and well on his way, I knew I had to come back to school because I had already been with the Ram for four years. I had bought my house in Kingston and I had been sort of commuting back and forth, but I had spent the last eighteen months building up this guy?s business so that he could go someplace.

When I said goodbye, I had cut all my ties to California. I had businesses there. I had this partnership with Tony, all of my finances. Everything that I had built around my own personal identity was located in California. I had a 450 Mercedes SL, got in that car, put St. Elmo?s fire on the cassette tape, cranked it up and went north to my house.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Mr. Simmon's story of his levitation appear to vary greatly. When I heard him tell the tale, he described it as feeling as though one foot came down to the ground and he didn't mention feeling the other foot come down. He did say he notified jzrk and told her he thought he just levitated. He didn't say a word about jz as 'ramtha' verifying it. Keep telling the tale and embellishing it so he himself believes it, I do wonder. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I physically left the school in 2000, and Greg had already levitated by then and Ramtha shared Greg's "story" with the audience. I believe it was in 1998. Supposedly it happened during fieldwork.

However, his rental car incident didn't come to my attention until I read it in his book a few years after I physically left the school.

I was able to spiritually disconnect from the school in 2008 when I found EMF.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

California Dreamin'

Remember what they always said at RSE? "Time is a no thing." Apparently more than just time may fall under the same explanation/excuse. :lol: :lol:

Much love, unbound
Caterpillar

Hi there

How convenient for RSE. Nothing gets in the way of a good ?story? and there is no time.

However, if it was an ?unfavorable? story, amnesia seems to occur with the change in timeline. :!:
California Dreamin'

Two quotes were made to me couple of days ago by a student of 20+ years who had just attended a September event:

1) "Oh my God, toward the end of the event Ramtha gave us some vital information that he's been holding onto all this time. It's now all beginning to come together."

2) One other thing the student told me was that "a group of students met after the event to discuss what, if anything, they learned at the event or 'could remember'.
ex

Unread post by ex »

vital information that he's been holding onto all this time. TO WAIT THAT YOU R BRAINWASHED ENOUGH TO SWOLLOW IT. i bet the peorson had to swear not to give it forward to potential customers who dident pai yet for this information.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Bwhahaha, Cali Dreaming....I have been hearing almost exactly the same thing from my mother verbatim...."I guess it's all beginning to come together"...."I have just learned vital information"..... and "I'll write more when I come down from this high and can digest what I have just learned"....meaning, I don't have a clue what I just heard, I only know that I learned it with PASSION, so therefore, it MUST be SOMETHING!!....Makes me wonder if really they are all just sitting around there aborbing the NLP JZ is dishing out.....then just parroting the lines she has fed them during those sessions... great PR for HER.... can you say "recruit?"
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

meaning, I don't have a clue what I just heard, I only know that I learned it with PASSION, so therefore, it MUST be SOMETHING!
Hi Marie,
You have touched upon an aspects of why intelligent and sincere people become intellectually and morally crippled by religious cults such as RSE.
The word "God" is used at every turn, this adds a powerful but fake validation and authority to whatever is presented and spoken.
I remember that disgusting RSE line ....
"Ramtha"...
"I am the spokesperson for your God"
I assumed that because I was so sincere and "passionate" in RSE, this would always lead to the greater good for all, no matter what.... :-?
I have since learned that...Sincerity is no protection from a master of deception....!

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

It's funny about the not remembering part... we used to think it was because we were 'analogical' when we were listening to ramspew speak and all we needed to do was go back into that analogical state to recall all that sacred information. :roll:

Now I think it's more likely we couldn't remember because we were in a hypnotic state and once removed from that state it's hard to remember what happened while you were in it... certainly a different explanation, but similar idea. And most ramsters wouldn't bat an eye at that explanation either, they'd probably take it as a compliment. :shock:
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
California Dreamin'

littlewiseone said:
Now I think it's more likely we couldn't remember because we were in a hypnotic state and once removed from that state it's hard to remember what happened while you were in it... certainly a different explanation, but similar idea. And most ramsters wouldn't bat an eye at that explanation either, they'd probably take it as a compliment.
How right you are, littlewiseone. In my case, I believed that I experienced life on a superior level than that of the 'common villagers,' -- i.e., I knew and had experienced their limited point of view because I had once been there. But there was no way any villager could possibly understand my level of knowingness because they were trapped in the box of social consciousness.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”