Ed Wiltsie- another master "shall not pass"

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Walk in the Park

Ed Wiltsie- another master "shall not pass"

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

I truly hope this one is an eye opener for current students of RSE.
One of thee most devoted, (fanatical), entrenched, long-time students of RSE, Ed Wiltsie has pancreatic cancer.
He is in ICU. His immune system is severely compromised.

If it wasn't enough that some other long time, devoted students have recently passed,
How can the student body come to accept any of the fabricated teachings of jz knight as ramtha
as anything but folly?

The Wiltisie's are devoted to family life built around the disciplines and the teachings.
Ed has also used his profession to uphold the current student body of RSE as to whether their
land and the site of their current UG's are in alignment with the teachings.
If the land you wanted to purchase didn't get Ed's approval,
the closing went south.

If Ed Wiltisie can't make it walking on water out of this world, who can?

To our beloved School's student body,
These are indeed challenging times for many & in addition to the economy, environment or era in which we live, there are several of our fellow students requiring our love, focus, prayers & attention right now in dealing with catastrophic illnesses, fighting for their lives as their families support them back to health and attempt to pay the ensuing bills.

In that regard, this writer is asking for your help on behalf of our family friend, fellow neighbor, student, local-political scene activist & Ramtha's former Comrade, Ed Wiltsie who is hospitalized with multiple conditions that add up to a life-threatening situation.

I have been asked by the Wiltsie Family to share with our RSE Family their request of your focused healing for their husband, father, grandfather & friend, especially in the abdomen area. No visitors to the hospital please, so the family can support Ed without distraction.

Further, any financial assistance you can give would be appreciated in helping Ed & his family handle the expenses of daily life that have to be shoved aside while they give comfort, aid, devotion, time & love to their family's bread-winner.

Seve Kleinany
Walk in the Park

here is a subsequent reply by his wife, whom, by her writings alone, make my heart bleed for all she unknowingly, falsely believes,
all because of one lady, jz knight who has twisted thoughts and ideas to sound like THIS below, and for all of st pete's doctors
to run around and deal with these fanatics.

the last one is from Bo Foster.
The family is still in serious denial.
I doubt they will ever get out of the belief system because
jz will appear at his funeral and tell the student what a great, honorable man he was
and he will be dancing with scmatha in the 23rd universe.
so very sad to see
where we all believe as well, at one time or another.

Because of maintaining my focus with Ed, I haven't written anything up to this point. But with all of the beautiful focus that is being dedicated to Ed, I feel that it is important to let everyone know what Ed and I know is real. We know that miracles happen in every moment, they are apart of our every day reality and are as common as our common thought when we surrender to holding the dream in the now. We also know that the only reason that we call them miracles and that they don't manifest in our daily lives is that somewhere in our human existence we have given more credence to the reality we see then to the reality we dream.

Ed and I know that everything that Ramtha has taught us is absolute truth and reality for we have lived the teachings and manifested great dreams. However, sometimes the challenges to the personality or the human mind seem so large and so real that they rock the core of an individual's being and affect the the very fiber of an indivdual's life. The challenge, when this happens, is not to buy into the illusion that has manifested into the physical,but to continue to hold the dream. This is the challenge that our family has been faced with in the last 31/2 months. It was for this reason we have not informed our community. We felt that informing everyone might lock the illusion even further into reality for we would have no control of the thoughts of others. What we had not considered was that the thoughts and focus of the individuals in our community might aid in Ed's healing.

I have found that sometimes in the darkest moments in one's life, some truth understood or some experience we have had, resurfaces to aid us in remaining resolute to the manifestation of the dream. This is what happened for me yesterday at the hospital.

After entering the hospital environment, interacting with the staff and interfacing with the beliefs of the medical industry, I could feel the weight of human consciousness and belief system of the medical industry baring down upon my conscious mind and affecting my dream, my resolve and my focus. As I walked through the hospital with tears streaming down my face and sobs welling up in my chest, I heard Ed's voice reiterating a teaching, a knowingness that he had shared with me 20 years before.

He said,"Am, if you have dream that you really want, you have to hold that dream, no matter what the outside world all around you is demanding you know and understand. The outside world is an illusion and is created from your thoughts. You can't buy into this. You must hold your dream in the face of all adversity and in the face of everything that you see. For if you do this, the dream that is physically before you will change and the new dream will manifest."

Throughout our time in Ramtha's school Ed, our family and I have understood this concept and have used it to change many things on our timelines. I thought, "Of course! What was I thinking!

I came back to my husbands room, with NEW resolve. When I arrived, I found emails from people in our school, all over the world, who were holding that focus with us. I was uplifted, which enabled me to regain my focus, my resolve and my dream. Within a few hours, Ed's present medical condition shifted significantly, and the physical medical data changed, his blood work, his heart rate and his physical body.

Our family is with Ed 24/7 and we are and will continue to hold the dream for Ed, until it manifests into this reality completely. We know it can manifest in a moment, as was evidenced yesterday, when his heart rate which was elevated to 145-150bpm for 5 days, dropped to 80bpm instantly and has maintained itself there since. This both shocked and pleased the medical staff, who have tried for days to convince me of the one classical physics ,potential that they understand on Ed's timeline.There have been many times in the last five days I have had to give the doctors and the nurses, who are but relfections of my own human personality's doubts and fears, the lecture on quantum physics, quantum realities and holding the dream.

Ed, my family and I THANK ALL of YOU for the LOVE, the kindnesses and the FOCUS you have show and dedicated towards us. It has been very humbling. Ed and I have never needed to ask for anyone's help in the past and that is why no one has know of these facts until now. What Ed and I had forgotten, is that we are all CONNECTED. We will not forget that again.

Our family is open to all help and all prayers on Ed's behalf and ask you all, if you will continue to hold the dream with us until it manifests completely. Ed is now out of the critical care unit and in his own hospital room. His heart rate has remained between 80-90bpm, his platelets have increased over the last few days from 19 to 90, his temperature is normal, his ammonia levels are normal, billi-rubin has decreased & blood pressure is normal.

Thank you again for your love, your concern and your focus,

Amber R Wiltsie

(believed was to be past tense....no edit option . :-? )

From Bo Foster: 2/24/2010
Ed Wiltsie is not doing well. I don?t want to repeat what the doctors are saying as we are all still focusing on Ed?s healing.
The family is very stressed.

Aside of staying with Ed in the hospital 24/7, they are in the process of moving from their large home in Olympia to a more modest one.

They could really use help with the move and with the cleaning of the home they
are leaving.
Everything has to be finished by Mar 1. If anyone has time to volunteer, please contact Arianne Wiltsie
at
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

No matter how it comes about, in situations such as this, there is no greater achievement than to be free of fear.
It seems that Ed has attained that state and my heartfelt prayers, kind thoughts and well wishes go out to him, his family and his community.

With much love and admiration, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
ex

Unread post by ex »

ed is a very nice person. sadly he and his family r responsible that jz can run her scam. remember every cult leader has this first row of believers around which truly believe. after leaving every year substantiel money on the ranch [kids and wife and grandkids] there was no money for health insurence? jzr doesent help out ? best wishes to ed may many people wake up through this story. sorry for the dillusional state of bo foster and amber willsie.
Walk in the Park

Ed has now officially passed.
he is NOT dancing in the 23rd universe,
contrary to popular belief.
Vanilla

Re: Ed Wiltsie- another master "shall not pass"

Unread post by Vanilla »

JZ told a friend of mine, that she has a machine that can talk to dead people and that Ed Wiltsie had an important message to pass to my friend. The message was three words:
Snow December White. ( message from the dead)

I am not writing this to gossip. I just want to say, December came and went and nothing white or snow happened that was odd or important.

Everyone thinks JZ can talk to dead people. I did.
ex

Unread post by ex »

there is always a dec next year.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

It might snow too, in December, and be white.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"Let it Snow" was one of the many themes of the Assay+Boktau I attended in October 98-99. Scamtha led us all, many times throughout the event, in the cheer "let it snow" (we were having an early Christmas) and it never did snow. I just KNEW it would start snowing any day.

Since we were all experts by now at rationalizing away our many disappointments and broken dreams, when it never did snow, everyone just rationalized away their disappointment . i.e., what did I/we do to cause it not to snow? :roll: :roll:

CD
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

CD

Wow that is beautiful and so sad at the same time. So sorry you were disappointed. The explanation people give for disciplines not working is that you are in your yellow brain. You are swinging. Not focused. Monkey mind. That's what I was told. Its my fault.

Maybe now its snowing for Ed? Maybe thats what it meant?

I thought it was a warning, maybe, I mean why else would someone from the dead come to JZ, just to say that message?
California Dreamin'

For whatever reason, my browsing today led me to this topic:

Vanilla said:
JZ told a friend of mine, that she has a machine that can talk to dead people and that Ed Wiltsie had an important message to pass to my friend. The message was three words:
Snow December White. ( message from the dead)

I'm wondering if JZ's machine that let's her talk to dead people was an early version of the "Ghost Radar" app that is making the rounds through RSE. Sounds to me like words spoken by Ghost Radar. :P

CD
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks CD!

The snow in December is white. Well, last time I looked....

Or,

The classic Walt Disney movie Snow White (and the Seven Dwarfs) had its first public showing on December 21, 1937.

Sounds like a direct hit for JZ's machine to me! Now let's bring on those lottery numbers. :D

All joking aside, It sounds like Ed was a really nice guy, and he was trying to do the right thing, and suffered a pretty tough demise several years ago. My prayers that Ed is in a better place now.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Hi California- The rumor was that Ramtha taught her how to make this machine. Yes, I think the same thing as you. Its probably something like that.

Speaking of Ed, and I hate speaking like this of the dead, I think he was wonderful man..apparently he appeared in the bedroom of another person I spoke to on the night he died, and thanked him for all the help he has given him. These Ramsters and very superstitious and really believe they can talk to the dead and have visions imaginings. I guess he was important person around town. His wife wrote a book, I forgot the title, about her experience in the Ramtha school. So we got to know her husband very well. They had many children.

But Ed Died and nothing his wife could do with blue body helped him. And boy did she not give up. She loved this man so much. I heard after he died she quit the school and went to India. But I am not sure. I think I saw her at october mask event since.

HA HA OCKHAM. This person was thinking there was going to be an accident or something..
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I never read this post before. It's so sad. I think I may remember Ed. There was a big family that would show up at events in a beat up old station wagon. This was around 90 or 91. I wonder if that was him. I remember people saying oh, the "can't remember name" family is here.

Reading his wife's letter was painful and made me cringe. I'm very sorry for the family and their loss.

A few lines that jumped out at me from the letter:
The outside world is an illusion and is created from your thoughts.
That is an insanely detached and narcissistic viewpoint.
There have been many times in the last five days I have had to give the doctors and the nurses, who are but reflections of my own human personality's doubts and fears, the lecture on quantum physics, quantum realities and holding the dream.
Trained Drs and nurses are reflections of your doubts and fears. So, again, these trained professionals providing aid are merely illusions created by your thoughts. These imaginary players in this universe you have created in your mind and projected spent 7-10 years studying actual real world science. Then, they have to endure Ramtha lectures while they try to assist the sick.

I'm very sorry for the families loss and I'm also sorry they weren't able to escape RSE Inc. If medical attention was ignored due to "the teachings", that's another life cut short by JZ.
California Dreamin'

I remember Ed and his family very well. I remember their closeness as a family and their devotion to the teachings. Ramtha was apparently grooming their daughter for something, as she was frequently invited to join the in-group on stage. Ramtha named her "Teddy Bear."

I remember Ed's declining health and resulting death as almost being unbelievable for me to believe. Ed was a geotechnical engineer (or something like that), and he consulted frequently with the students on building UGs.

I thought for certain his death would be a HUGE red flag for the student body and that it would result in renewed interest in this website. Of course, JZ/Ramtha had some remarkable explanation -- the 23rd universe or something.

The dead students who were dancing in the 23rd Universe pacified many a ramster's questions.

CD

P.S. Ockham -- your comment about "white snow december" is too funny. :P
heyV

Unread post by heyV »

California Dreamin' wrote:"Let it Snow" was one of the many themes of the Assay+Boktau I attended in October 98-99. Scamtha led us all, many times throughout the event, in the cheer "let it snow" (we were having an early Christmas) and it never did snow. I just KNEW it would start snowing any day.

Since we were all experts by now at rationalizing away our many disappointments and broken dreams, when it never did snow, everyone just rationalized away their disappointment . i.e., what did I/we do to cause it not to snow? :roll: :roll:

CD

Hi, thank you for explaining what the mental process is when something doesn't work out, that is really helpful to me. :-) V.
California Dreamin'

hey V -

I'm so glad you're finding this website helpful. How long were you a participant. It sounds like you took the on-line course. Hopefully, you didn't spend too much money before seeing the red flags that woke you up.

For me, EMF has become a real support group in the true sense of the word "support." We all share a common experience and are truly able
to understand each others' experiences. I find it truly powerful to be able to communicate with people who DO believe me.

Most people who haven't shared our RSE experiences and have a challenge believing that we are 100% truthful in what we tell them about RSE, or they simply think we must have had a screw loose to get involved in the first place.

CD
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Speaking of let it snow in December, I remember a teaching where Ramtha said soon Washington State will be tropical and to save seeds like papaya and avocado. After Earth Changes or something. I remember doing this. Sorry if off topic..but its funny. Let it be tropical too in December!
California Dreamin'

Hi Vanilla -

For a while there, I kept all my seeds- apple , avocado, orange, grape, apricot, watermelon and the list goes on.

Then, a few years later, Ramtha would spit olive seeds at the audience and people would scramble to retrieve them.

CD
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

"Ramtha would spit olive seeds into the audience and people would scramble to retrieve them"

I'm sorry... but that's just disgusting and degrading and pathetic.. And I completely include myself in that statement. I'm just saying that it is astonishing how far down the scale I had gone to have been participating in this. I am so grateful to be alive today and KNOW that she is FOS! (full of shit)

Sad, if I hadn't been there myself, I would not be able to comprehend the magnitude of just how incredibly sad this whole mess really is.... it leaves a great wound on my soul. :sad:
heyV

Unread post by heyV »

California Dreamin' wrote:hey V -

I'm so glad you're finding this website helpful. How long were you a participant. It sounds like you took the on-line course. Hopefully, you didn't spend too much money before seeing the red flags that woke you up.

For me, EMF has become a real support group in the true sense of the word "support." We all share a common experience and are truly able
to understand each others' experiences. I find it truly powerful to be able to communicate with people who DO believe me.

Most people who haven't shared our RSE experiences and have a challenge believing that we are 100% truthful in what we tell them about RSE, or they simply think we must have had a screw loose to get involved in the first place.

HI- thank you for the nice reply. I have been feeling pretty down because of the money and dissappointment. I spent more than I could afford- for me it was enough to make me cry and I also changed my mindset enough to spend money I didn't have because I thought I was creating bad karma or something if I didn't...so I find that I am sad. I also find that I am feeling very athiest. I have never been that before even as a child, but I feel that all spirituality is sham now. V

CD
heyV

Unread post by heyV »

Whoops- It looks like I posted incorrectly and just added to your comment- not sure how to say something back to someone yet. :oops: V.

I began with high hopes and all my heart last year. So not so long really, but coming off a bad divorce and other life struggles compounds the hurt a lot. :cry: Thank you for your kind remark and this site is very special to me right now.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Welcome Hey V...
I cannot tell you how it makes my heart sing that you have found this site and will not invest in anymore in rse. I am sorry for your tears and disappointment, though you are among those who have truly felt your pain.
Some helpful words of advice that were given to me... breathe. Be kind to yourself, I have found this tool to be of great help to me along the way.

Again, WELCOME, I'm glad you're here:)
heyV

Unread post by heyV »

Thank you Sunshine for the nice welcome. I appreciate it. V

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”