Ram calling people up on stage to confess

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Vanilla

Ram calling people up on stage to confess

Unread post by Vanilla »

This never happened to me, but I have heard so many stories. Some are private and my friends, but these I can talk about.

If you have or know of a story, please share.

I was listening to an old teaching at friends house.
Ram called out a woman once. I am sure you just wrote about this. About a few hours long.

Made her confess she masterbates, to romance novels and then goes to fridge and eats baloney.
This woman was forced to tell everyone all about it. How everyday she does this. What gets her going. Then why she goes to the fridge after.

Then she spoke about all her lovers, about how they orgasmed, in sexual detail...also about her childhood sexual abuse. How she was raped by four men.

I heard another teaching where Ram pulls out couples and has them confess their masterbation fantasies to one another and had them confess , while looking at each other: YOU NO LONGER TURN ME ON.

I hear he doesnt do this thing to people anymore. But while I have been at events, he was screaming to this poor guy in front of me, I AM NEVER GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU..I AM NOT A SEXUAL FANTASY...

or he would walk around, and look at a person and say, SOME OF YOU SELL YOUR BODY'S FOR SEX. I know this and then give a speech about human psychology.

I seen him order two people to dance on stage and to grab each others asses. Telling everyone to do it and noone is no longer married.

What do you guys know or have seen? DO you think this is abuse? Or do you think it is good to come clean, with incriminating information that could damage your reputation, publicly in front of all your peers?
Ockham

Re: Ram calling people up on stage to confess

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

What you describe JZ/R doing to people - verbally badgering to coerce a supposed confession to something apparenty emberassing - passes muster for abuse in my book. It is hard to believe the audiece would sit still to observe a lurid piece of baloney like that.

Does anybody know if these people actally even did the alleged activities for which JZ/R excoriates them? Who on earth, other than Ramtha in JZ's body, would give a damn if some woman masturbates to sexual fantasy and eats baloney. Eats JZ/R's verbal baloney, as it were.

Maybe the public humiliation is supposed to thoughen up the target of the diatribe - shut down her emotions. Why waste the time of everybody else who paid to get a dose of gnostic enlightenment? JZ/R egoism, that's why. Enlightened my foot!

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”