Ramster died accidentally last week

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Vanilla

Ramster died accidentally last week

Unread post by Vanilla »

The lady who sells the food storage on MConnection, not happy hovel, the other one, died. She was in the hospital getting her stomach looked at, routine, the doctors accidentally punctured her lining and she died. She left a business alot of ramsters depend on for their food, and noone knows how to run her business.
Sorry to hear.

People say she is now with the Ram. Or maybe she is going to be reincarnated in some new baby in the school. They say.

Father is giving a bunch of talks at about 40 dollars a head about the aliens that are coming annunaki. Sold out classes.

The sky was red the other morning, and weird clouds were around Mt Rainier and ramsters were convinced aliens touched down like Ramtha said in last teaching. But it was the day before he said aliens were coming down.
Still Ramsters are using this as proof they have been visited, in their sleep, maybe chosen for the rescue, or rapture.

I see this as science fiction. People see this as truth. Even when I was a student, I always thought hmm. Some ramsters say aliens are a psychic phenomenon. Meaning in your head. I say so too.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”