RSE Student Deaths Thread 2

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Vanilla

RSE Student Deaths Thread 2

Unread post by Vanilla »

If U die and you are a student, it was your fault.

Jz said herself on stage when talking about trying to heal her friend who had cancer.

SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO DIE.

No, JZ

Your healing discipline doesn't work.

I do not want to create problems for the school. I won't be on this board long. I just need this kind of therapy. To talk about my experience. I know millions of dollars are at stake, and the school will do anything to protect itself, I don't want trouble. I just really need someone to listen to me right now. Then I will have moved on and never be on here again.

Move to Australia, and eat tropical fruit and read lots of novels.
Rooster

Re: RSE Student Deaths

Unread post by Rooster »

Chairman of the board Bill was the sweetest man! He died from a stoke. He was told to go off his medication from and alternative professional who also died of a heart attack. She was in the school. The school was not to balme, but I blame the school directely. This is when J.Z. had taught you can heal yourself and do not need medication. The professional was not all to blame since she was in school and believed the same teaching.

Mark, a friend of mine died, the reason unclear. Drugs were involved, and exfixiation from propane. I do know he had given up all he had. Even his motorcyle to invest in Omega. Just a feeling about this one.

Harry, died of cancer. Was like a Grandpa, reverted back to alcoholism during the wine ceremonies.

A women that died due to alcohol intreferring with her perscribed meds. She was a private alcoholic.

Robert, I was told Ramtha had interveined to keep him alive. He died from interferrence to prescirbed meds from a herbal substance in a blue bottle. Seems to me If Ramtha wanted him to live, he would have just said, stop drinking the crap in the blue bottle.

I did not know about carroll until now. He was a nice man.

There are so many, maybe just natural cause. I just know that most never get tested or treated or practice prevenitive medicine. Very close to these people and it has taken its toll on their health.

It is heart breaking, when simple treatment could have made such a difference to the quaility of living and in cases death!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Apparently, JZ KNIGHT SAID THIS ON STAGE, Sir Robert is talkign to Jz with a machine she uses to talk to the dead, that Ramtha told her how to build, anyways Robert comes back saying he died from drinking alkaline water and he wants people he told to take it, not to take it. He was wrong. It killed him. Was making his blood thin. His body hemorraged. WHAAATEVER

Jz can talk to the dead. Yes she tells people JEFF KNIGHT still haunts her mansion every night. Wants to be with her. Yeah right.
ex

Unread post by ex »

must be the ultimate power trip: driving people to suicide. or giving them advise and determine them to die. there is sadly no real investigation of deaths in the student body. its not ok to tell people to take 3 times of the recommended dosage for supplements. but jz and a ray can get away with murder.
joe sz

Re: RSE Student Deaths Thread 2

Unread post by joe sz »

unfortunately, to my way of thinking, most "alternative" medicine amounts to faith healing with a twist: Faith traditionally was not physically toxic and did not pretend to be "medicine." However, since the advent of 19th century New Thought, faith is now called "mind science" or Christian science, or the "law of attraction" or "resonance" or reiki, etc. faith healers are called "practitioners" and do "treatments" often for a fee or donation.

There is an excellent article in this Jan-Feb 2012 issue of Skeptical Inquirer [Vol 36, No 1]: Measuring Mythology: Startling Concepts in NCCAM Grants (National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine). Since 1992, billions of dolars have been spent by government funded research [your tax dollars] to see if a wide range of fringe healing idas work...nothing has been proven and much has fallen into negative results.
"Did Americans really need to spend millions of dollars to learn that "distance healing" cannot cure brain cancer or HIV/AIDs; shark cartilage does not affect the survival rates of cancer paients; vitamin E and selenium do not mitigate prostrate cancer; magnets are not useful for fibromyalgia or carpal tunel syndrome; and clinical trials using coffee enemas combined with vitamin supplements for patients with pancreatic or prostrate cancer are unsafe?"
there is a conspicuous absence of posted results of many of these trials, because they are "ongoing"??? One of the more noticible results of the magnetic therapy scam is among athletes who end to be very superstitious as a class. watch any major league baseball game and you will see upwards of half the players wearing those silly magnetic neck bands :lol:

http://www.skepdic.com/magnetic.html
http://scienceline.org/2008/10/ask-fox-phiten-necklace/
312Star

Unread post by 312Star »

I was apart of Ramtha's teaching since 1984....AND WHAT MAKES ME SO VERY ANGRY IS ALL OF THE FRIENDS THAT I HAD THERE DYING FROM. SOME KIND OF ALCOHOL DISEASE!!!
ALCOHOL KILLS THE BRAIN AND BODY....RAMTHA PROMOTED ALCOHOLISM!!
MANY PEOPLE BECAME OBSESSED AND BRAINWASHED THAT THEY HAD TO DRINK ALOT OF WINE TO ASCEND! IT KILLED THEM....JUST LIKE IT KILLED DEBBIE CHRISTIE!!!!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Welcome 312Star,

Thank you for posting your concerns
No doubt the binge drinking and excess pipe tobacco smoking pushed many students
into a downward spiral of physical, social and psychological destruction who were unable to break the 'cycle of abuse'
at RSE. also no doubt many students met an early grave because of this madness, some were dear friends of mine and I still feel the loss :-(

R.I.P Debbie
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”