Intruder Alert

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
voidgate

Illusions

Unread post by voidgate »

J.Z. Knight and blindness are synchronous with one another. She can't see past her illusions.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

voidgate,

For Judith to see through her illusions... would mean facing her demons that have haunted her since childhood.
She surrounds herself with 'yes people" whom themselves take refuge by feeding into the illusion.
The "liberation" they perceive is in fact the abandonment of critical thinking....
where the slow death of self goes unperceived and unseen, manipulated by the very disease they believe they are curing.
Perhaps..
If Judith was isolated on an island for a year or two?
She may stand a chance of discovering her authentic self ?Within and without..
Where demons sit on the palm of your hand? to be gently blown away...
Where the 'Lord of the Wind"...
is an Albatross.

David.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Without true information to challenge what is ingrained in your brain by false belief, it will not easily go away. There is no "Truth Within" as so many in the occult world have been conned to believe. One way to look at this is to consider WW2 Japanese soldier holdouts. Until 1974 "true believer" soldiers were being found in remote islands or mountainous areas of Phillipines and China.

http://www.wanpela.com/holdouts/list.html

1974 Philippines

2nd Lt. Hiroo Onada
Lubang Island
Probably the most 'famous' of the Japanese holdouts, Onoda was the only survivor of a group of four. 29 years after Japan's formal surrender, and 15 years after being declared legally dead in Japan.

If JZ was stranded on an island, she would probably remain as deluded if not moreso.
voidgate

Mirrors

Observation indicates that more than one is under illusions, namely James Flick, J.Z.'s long term boyfriend.

It was told at RSE that Jeff Knight was J.Z.'s soulmate, meaning her genuine mirror (a likeness in the soul) Observation indicates this is just not so for Jeff Knight took a stand and spoke up for truth and justice.

J.Z. took him to the dry cleaners in their divorce settlement.

A current student told me a story on the phone one day. She stated that a student of RSE had donated a piece of artwork for the arena so all of the students could enjoy it. From memory its value was around $4000.000. It never got to the arena. J.Z's boyfriend, James Flick, apparently liked the piece of artwork and kept it for himself.

"Ramtha" (whoever, or whatever that is) stated in the arena that there was no room for more artwork. The money was never refunded to the person who donated it.

James Flick must be in support of J.Z.'s actions as nothing is ever heard of any objection to what she does at all. He obviously profits very well from the takings. He must have a mind similar to J.Z. Usually a partner has quite an influence in decision making processes. Politician's wives are known to have influence.

BlueBody is obviously a far better mirror to J.Z. Knight than Jeff Knight ever was.

On one of the posts on the old EMF site someone stated that they gave a gift to J.Z. Knight and later found it for sale in her Yelm store. Thieves attract thieves. They are both robbers in the marketplace.

The soulmate stuff about Jeff Knight appears to be just another piece of fiction emanating from the sanctified Hall.
voidgate

James Flick is also a liar and tries to control the media. James in my observation remains mostly in the background of the running of RSE. However it is logical to conclude he is up to his neck in shady business.

Has anyone got any stories from direct experience?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Christel,

James Flick was the former husband of a dear friend of mine,
I will call her Anne ..
James was a kind and amiable man from what I knew of him,
But totally assimilated into RSE,
'as we all were back then" ....
Ahem..cough cough.
Perhaps?
He didn't stand a chance once Judith set her sights on him...
Although... I do believe there are a few twisted minds that worm their way into RSE management from the Get Go.
RSE is undoubtedly a slow version ?Cool aid?; sweet to begin with? drop by Ramtha drop..
poisoning its victims into submission and addiction.
I feel this is what happened to James.
Anne told me? she was bewildered and shattered by James Flicks sudden abandonment of their marriage for Judith Knight.
at one event Anne walked up to "Ramtha" and asked point blank... what happened?
"Master...You needed to experience betrayal ??.! came an unflinching reply.
Anne quit RSE soon after.
I bumped into Anne just last week, she was visiting friends in Yelm,
Her beautiful eyes were shining again? and her life was her own.

As for James..
He is now serving his time as the RSE maintenance manager in JZR's luxury prison?..
With a fine collection of antique weapons hanging on his wall, cell # 32.

David.
voidgate

From the Beginning

I never could stomach J.Z. Knight's pretentiousness right from the beginning days of RSE. My gut feeling nagged me right from the beginning and never let up.

Sometimes it was reasoned away by the presentations of how much she gave up just so that this work could be given to the world etc.,etc. I never considered she was a genuine person and when she stated how much she loved everyone. Her words always seemed hollow and false.

She put on performances over the years and told people how much debt Jeffrey Knight left her. When you look at all of the assets and the income earning potential it is irrational beyond belief to be bailed out of this desperate situation by one of the students (it was within a day or so that the school will be shut down if someone else did supposedly not find the money to keep OUR precious school going).

At the beginners event I attended in 2006 every participant was graciously given a baseball cap as a GIFT from JZ. Everyone was supposed to be so grateful for her supreme generosity when they paid a mountain of money to be there in the first place. Much of the mind control is in plain view. The words coming out of the mouth influence people not to see what is obvious and then the people think they are wrong because a domination is upon them.
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

I can hear them now...."I attened RSE and all I got was this lousy ball cap"....oh joy...was it lined with copper?
Keep on Truckin'
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Voidgate,

I recall a lot of events around the middle to latter 1990's, when we'd attend a lengthy event to find out we were being (as you said) "gifted" with surplus shirts from "old" events, or hats...things that were time dated and pretty much out of vogue. I had a similar thought about it, as you did. I paid to receive enlightenment, not to be at the receiving end of her "overstock" supply of clothing. With few exceptions, I found the "uniforms" offensive. It's a contradiction to be teaching people that they are unique, individual, Gods having a human experience, when you then pigeonhole their "group energy" by claiming certain clothing items for Groups, and/or for specific events.

What it really was, in addition to a marketing-cha-ching tool for JZ's FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION, was fueling a competitive attitude among the students. Typically, students wore The Shirt from Assay such and such, to latter events, boasting that they "were there". There (as you know) was a lot of pressure from others and the big kahuna, to attend more than "just' the mandatory events.

When I left RSE the first time, I had a bonfire in my yard and happily burned the few clothing articles with the assorted group insignias and the like. It was freeing, and I grinned.

It's an insult, I think, to market "uniforms". But, for those that support that "consciousness", bully for them. Just glad it's not me. I still have a few items in a bag in my basement. Need to have another bonfire !
journeythroughramthaland

reciprocity

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

voidgate,

"At the beginners event I attended in 2006 every participant was graciously given a baseball cap as a GIFT from JZ. Everyone was supposed to be so grateful for her supreme generosity when they paid a mountain of money to be there in the first place."

In my estimation she is using a well known marketing tool which is based on the principle of reciprocity.

Robert Caldini's book Influence, science and practice, outlines this quite well. I would cite from it but I must have lent my copy to someone. It is a very worthwhile read.

Caldini explains how virtually every culture functions using the principle of reciprocity (you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours). There have been a myriad of psychological studies that verify its power.

They have compared people being sold things. In one group they would only receive the sales pitch. in another group, they would receive the same sales pitch, but somewhere along the line the person giving the sales pitch would give an UNSOLICITED offering, it could be as simple as a glass of water or a coke. Virtually every study has shown that when the unsolicited offering is made and accepted the percentage of completed sales went up significantly (25-65%). The Krishna's used this principle also when fund raising. They would press a flower or book into your hand and say, "this is my gift to you".

I believe it was Caldini who used the term "trust bandits". These are people who use the principle of reciprocity, not for the normal give and take as it would be normally beneficial in a culture, but to make an UNFAIR exchange.

You can witness this if you have ever been on a subway or train when someone passes out a card with sign language to everyone and then goes back around asking for donations. If you ever see this again, notice how once one person gives money the rest quickly follow. If someone give them a buck then they really make out.

They are giving out a card that costs less then a penny and get a return that is phenomenal. I knew one of these guys in the late 60's and he could make upwards of $300 in a few hours!!!! That is 1960 $'S!!.

Between JZ and toothy Greg, they both have all of these techniques down to a science. Students in the school would serve themselves well to read Caldini's book. At least then they would know not to take the cap or t-shirt so as to eliminate this sort of unseen influence acting on them.

Japanese culture takes this quite seriously, they are brought up that they must reciprocate and gift giving is a very serious affair. In business it is not considered proper to give a gift in most cases because of the obligations it carries with it.

In JZ's case perhaps the baseball hat works in a couple of ways, one to create the unfair exchange (a cap for a week of tramping in the mud at a price of $1,500.00) as well as a way to cover the bald spots so that no one notices how people can heal broken bones and grow new teeth , but not manage to grow new hair!!!
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

JTR said, "Between JZ and toothy Greg, they both have all of these techniques down to a science. Students in the school would serve themselves well to read Caldini's book. At least then they would know not to take the cap or t-shirt so as to eliminate this sort of unseen influence acting on them.

Japanese culture takes this quite seriously, they are brought up that they must reciprocate and gift giving is a very serious affair. In business it is not considered proper to give a gift in most cases because of the obligations it carries with it."

JTR,

Last summer, I attended a cult recovery workshop. (That's another conversation) One of the things that was addressed, during the topic about being recruited, was being "gifted" with free events, money, etc. It's the same principle, because as they said, the "pressure is on" to play nice, conform, and reciprocate. We sell ourSELVES by such acceptance. A high price to pay for a gift.

Thanks for your post - very informative, as usual. :wink:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Impact is made on this website by most of the writers and when they do not make an impact they are lying.
Just not so voidgate,
Most writers that post here are simply searching for understanding and support.
Nobody who joins RSE believes they are joining a CULT, most believed RSE was the antidote to cults!
JZ Knight and her PR team understand the psychology very well, the RSE deceptions in marketing is brilliant,
Setting the bait with shills and false hope and we swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
This poison has to be cleaned out, and those that stay within the RSE fold living in a fog of false hopes and dreams are on some levels more "stable" than those purging out the RSE poisons.
During the cleansing process... "deprogramming"... it may feel like your loosing your mind
Deep anxieties, fears and shock will surface, oftentimes creating paranoia and conflicts where none need exist.
I am sure Joe, or others on this board, can explain this better than I?
Your post displays something of this aspect.
voidgate..
Whatever you love..reach for it.. reach for community, nature and art..
Otherwise the armour needed to battle the RSE infections may become too heavy and crippling.
As for the RSE supporters that scoff at EMF! you have yet to even begin your RSE cleansing and purging,
And if you do.. you will find a kindly hand and encouragement on EMF.

David

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”