Diane Glock died in the RSE parking lot - RSE Student Deaths

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Diane Glock died in the RSE parking lot - RSE Student Deaths

Unread post by David McCarthy »

News of another disturbing death at RSE. :sad:
We just received word that a woman has died in the RSE parking lot over weekend.
All we know at this point she and her daughter had set up their tent, while walking back to her car died of a sudden cardiac arrest on the spot.
I just hope her daughter is enfolded with loving support outside of the RSE indoctrinations and gates.
Our deepest condolences to the family and friends of this person.

Did JZ Knight’s business practices precipitate this tragedy?
Absolutely....
The failings of RSE are self evident of a massive fraud concocted by JZ Knight using methods of deception, coercion and religious brainwashing.
What else could convince a mother to take her daughter in freezing winter conditions to campout at JZ Knight’s RSE compound in order to attend an expensive weekend event?
What was this mother thinking she could achieve at RSE?
What was she sold?
The true product of RSE is the destruction of critical thinking causing ill health, mental breakdowns, financial ruin, the breakup of families and tragic loss of life to students and family members.
Meanwhile its business as usual at “the ranch”.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Re: RSE Student Deaths Thread 2

Unread post by Ockham »

I sincerely pray that there is a loving family to support the unfortunate lady's daughter. The young woman has just gone through one of the most traumatic experiences possible, especially in light of the fact it took place on the RSE grounds at an event. I pray that RSE has not been a force that has divided these women from their family.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I pray that RSE has not been a force that has divided these women from their family.
Thank you Ockam,
It is the core nature of RSE to divide everything of real meaning and commitment outside JZ Knight/Ramtha's control over her students.
The first casualty of RSE is relationships and families. But I really hope for the child there still remains a strong family bond outside of RSE.

We are still seeking more information about this tragic incident.
It seems there is a news blackout from RSE!
If anyone can provide us with more information please post it here,
or send me a PM.

David
ex

Unread post by ex »

my condolences to her familie. i hope too that her daughter doesn't fall into the grip of rse. of course there is a blackout. i understand there was a speaker for free on the internet to push self healing through disciplines at rse. and than a student dies basically at the beginning of that event on holy ground in yelm. from an issue were mater is over mind.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you ex,

Diane Glock was a member of RSE for over twenty years.
Information provided to EMF... Diane died Friday evening in the RSE car park while setting up for the event.
From all accounts she was a very kind and motherly lady.

Rest in peace Diane.

David

Glock Diane K.65 Rainier died Friday Feb. 172012 at home. Woodlawn Funeral HomeLacey360-491-3000
http://www.theolympian.com/2012/02/22/2 ... athss.html
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

You would think a tragic incident on the property of rse would be responded too. A student of so many years. A red guard or employee gets mentioning. A student of long term gets no mention or recognition from J.Z. But healings get top recognition! I just say what a b****!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The Nisqually Valley News is mute on the unfortunate event a week after it happened. Given the, 'Ramtha,'-friendly editorial slant of the NVN, this is not surprising. In a town as small as Yelm, such a thing would normally be a big story.

That is an interesting euphamisn of, "home," to mean, "in a field at RSE," in the obit. That could mean one of three things:

1. Diane considered RSE to be home - completely understandable.
2. The family didn't want RSE mentioned - also understandable, but I wish they did say it.
3. Judy Knight somehow manipulated it to keep it secret - very bad.

My sincere sympathies to Diane's daughter; nobody should have to witness such a thing. If one good thing can come of this, it would be a lesson that illustrates the talk presented a few days later at RSE about self healing was a sham and fantasy.
tree

Unread post by tree »

RSE is in the middle of an event.
Actually, it is coming to a close today.
so of course, being the more advancing retreat, no news.
This is very typical of an event like this in regards to no news leaking.

It was great timing for JZ as she could chalk it up to 'natural causes.'

Of course word travelled throughout the event.
But a week has past now.
Diane is now dancing in the 23rd universe with you-know-who.
Did JZ Knight’s business practices precipitate this tragedy?
this question cannot be factually answered.
this woman died of 'natural causes.' JZ is absolved.
Even the participants will , in the back of their minds say to themselves
that this woman did not do the disciplines enough to save her self.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

good points Tree.

CUT's Eliz Prophet would "ascend" core staff members in good standing that died, even giving them an ascended master name, but if a defector died, it was a sign of collapsing karma without ascended master protection, or, more cynically, the decrees for "judgement" of a named person "worked."

But as I remind my cult clients who have ingrained phobias about "collapsing karma" if they dare to defect, I have been a severe critic of ALL Great White Brotherhood, Space Bro, and Neo-angel groups and channelers since 1980, as have many others on this forum who are yet thriving today :D
As ramsters like to say: "this is My experience," therefore it must be true :roll:

as for Diane, she may very well have found her heavenly reward, and I certainly hope so, but, if there is a 23rd univers or beyond, JZ risks getting stuck with Ramtha and Ramtha's paranoid nonsense for eternity....
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

The deceased master is mentioned, and her picture is shown, in the lastest edition of the Masters Connection newsletter.
And, she died before the event had properly begun.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

"She wanted to die." This is the callous explanation, interpretation, that ramsters will label this poor lost woman's death. This, to me anyway, is a searing indictment of jz's perverted and often belittling perspective of this woman's entire life. Who she really was, all the good she ever did, any kindness she ever showed will be overlooked at rse for their misguided ideology of the fact that she died at all.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I wonder if any of the RSE staff have received any paramedic training and if RSE has basic first responder equipment such as automatic external defibrilators (AEDs)? Given the potentially hazardous activities and the aging cohort of students, some first rsponder capability would make sense. It would help take care of mishaps that were just bad luck rather than true desire to launch to the 23rd dimension.

I am not speculating if Diane Glock's situation could or should have been handled differently, but it did make me wonder how well equipped RSE is to handle emergencies in general.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Maybe pitching a tent was part of the problem, although, she could have been doing that for fun somewhere else. Still, for the amount paid for events, and after paying that for many years perhaps the more elderly students could have slightly more luxurious accomodations?
We do not know if any efforts were made to resucitate the poor woman.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Recognition and pic was from family posted in the rse newsletter. Was it paid for? Not from J.Z. , the school itself. I heard she was resucitated by paramedics for a short period but then, that was it. The school it self and emplyees should all be certified in cpr. I wonder if they are? It should be protocal in a large audience. But then again they claim to heal and be healers. Where were the magic healers at the moment? Advanced group? healings? Twenty plus years and this is the result? Any other school that claimed results this low would be out!
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Greg used to be the great claimer of all the healings and magical success of the 'disciplines', but whenever questioned about 'results', his pat answer has always, and will continue to be, "We aren't in the business of 'proving'". Which to any logical person means, there is no proof, there aren't and have never been 'proven results' from any of rse's teachings, yet to a 'student' this means that people outside of rse just can't comprehend what it is they are doing. 'Students' claim unsubstantiated things all the time, new teeth, the mythical Blue Body's healing himself of cancer, again unsubstantiated by anything but his word, and what would he have to lie about, right? The most common form of proof people claim are normal, everyday things happening that become attributed to the 'disciplines': People becoming pregnant, wounds healing earlier than expected. The more outlandish the claim however, the less proof, or evidence there is for it, you just have to take the 'ramsters' word that they healed their mother's breast cancer with a blue body dance and inked on spider webs, because there hasn't been a single proven act in 30 plus years of practice, of anything happening beyond the ordinary. This is also a sensitive subject for students. They become indignant, like a scolded young child, whenever cornered about such outlandish and unproven claims of the seemingly miraculous because it threatens their entire belief system and therefore their very way of life. Its much easier to justify 'unproven miracles' when you defy those seeking evidence by their ignorance of 'rse's magic', and placate the masses with a 'miracle' of your own.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

That is all true freemysoul. I too have heard the claims and from friends but to to see any thing, I would proclaim to be a miracle. Ordinary things or illness that has healed on it own or elaberations of. See them all grow old, get sick and many die. Very sad the charade continues only to empty their pockets as well. :sad:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The school it self and employees should all be certified in cpr. I wonder if they are?
Hi Rooster,
No they are not, and they damn well should be... the reason being RSE does not have to.... RSE is not a school but an expired fraternity club... :roll:
when a medical emergency does happens at RSE, staff may "unofficially" call upon students for help,
JZ Knight is wary of getting sued so 'plays both sides of the fence'.
According to an ex staff member (RSE circa 1988-1997) RSE had a small first-aid box containing bandages and a packet of band aids.
Yet...JZ Knight got very upset with this staff member for the constant cost of replenishing the box.
If students got hurt or became sick at RSE it was entirely their own fault and responsibility,
Besides they signed the RSE waver against suing for damages,
Got that covered, Ay Judith?

David
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

She wanted to die on the holy grounds. That is more like the school will whisper about. And she will come back in the baby of a student. Because she wants so bad to be a student again.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Oh, I get it. Sometimes you're fabulous and you're always having radiant health, and it gets to be a little routine. For a change of pace, allow your body to die. Go dance with the, 'Ram,' in the 23rd dimension for a while. Maybe be a pink or blue orb for a bit. Pop back as a another ramster's baby and get dragged back to school a month or two later.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

LOL! What's the explaination, Ockham, when the parents leave the school?
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”