Wanda, another death attributed to RSE

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Virginia

Wanda, another death attributed to RSE

Unread post by Virginia »

The following was posted wednesday on Ramtha Australia & NZ:
"I post this as a tribute to my Dear Friend & fellow student of The Great Work ... Wanda... who passed over last month.
I witnessed her incredible strength, bravery & determination, refusing medical intervention, as she truly believed she would heal herself.
I know our Beloved Teacher would have been with her in her transition , as this is something she so desired.
Thank you for all we shared ... beautiful soul.... we will meet again."
wow...and the madness goes on and on.

Thanks to S.N. for the information
Kelku

Re: another death attributed to RSE

Unread post by Kelku »

Pleasure 8)
... although finding this post was just another sad proof for the ongoing madness.

Think it's time to use my real name... no fear of retaliation anymore.

Much Love
Silvia
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Virginia

Re: another death attributed to RSE

Unread post by Virginia »

Yes more and more are going to feel safe to use their real names since the paper tiger has been revealed.
Silvia here was very courageous to leave a job she really needed (RSE translator) on principle and put herself at risk because of her confidentiality agreement.
She had courage to come out and now even more to use her real name.

Everyone must realize that a confidentiality agreement has limits. It can not be used to cover up a crime.
Silvia does not discuss and business she may have been privy to from working at RSE but she is most able to discuss the fraud she witnessed and her own personal experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Wanda, another death attributed to RSE

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I witnessed her incredible strength, bravery & determination, refusing medical intervention, as she truly believed she would heal herself.
Does anyone know Wanda's full name please?
You can email EMF at : enlightenmefree@gmail.com
Wanda's death highlights the ongoing and hidden tragedy of RSE involvement, this is why Jeff Knight called RSE a very dangerous and corrupt organization.
In 1992 I helped take care of David York, he was a friend and a dedicated RSE student who contracted aids.
In his last weeks I asked David... why didn't you ask 'the Ram' to heal you? he answered..I did... I pleaded with the Ram... but he told me I wasn't ready!
I held David's hand when he died, he was terrified and looking for "Ramtha". :sad:
For Judith's loss..his death amounted to no more than to lose a customer.
Everyone must realize that a confidentiality agreement has limits. It can not be used to cover up a crime.
Thank you for that Virginia...this is true.
Nor does it protect those that help orchestrate a crime..Take note RSE directors :idea:
Yes more and more are going to feel safe to use their real names since the paper tiger has been revealed
Thank you Silvia and to all those that have stepped forward using their real names....
In facing the RSE fear can we fully comprehend the immensity of the RSE fraud and the cold and calculated deviousness of Judith's 'state of mind'.
I came across this quote on EE recently..
“The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
Gloria Stenem.
Oh yes..being pissed of hardly begins to describe it...

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
seriously

Re: Wanda, another death attributed to RSE

Unread post by seriously »

Wow. That's so sad. RIP Wanda.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”