Issue of Abuse addressed on JZ Chat

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Walk in the Park

Issue of Abuse addressed on JZ Chat

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

http://ramtha.com/html/community/chatroom/1-16-2002.pdf
(copyrighted)
student> Z. I woke up yesterday with the urge to tell my father that his father and 2nd wife used hypnosis on me as a child and molested me. I developed sexual neuronets by the age of 5, and used to have fits trying to explain it to my parents, but couldn't.....
student > Would it serve him to know this...I do not want to cause him any grief, since his father is dead now.
Zebra_aka_Z > ....I'M SORRY. WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION AGAIN?
student > Do I tell my dad that his father molested me as a small child....would it serve him to know this since his father is dead, ...I only know that it would explain my fits as a child ...
Zebra_aka_Z > CAUTION. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A VERY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE HERE IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE WHO MIGHT MISUSE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING....JUST SO YOU KNOW THAT...
student > So it would be used to bias their relnships to me hereafter? Or would their advice be misleading?
Zebra_aka_Z > WELL,... HAVE YOU ALWAYS KNOWN THIS OR IS THIS SOMETHING YOU THINK MAY HAVE HAPPENED?
student > I know that I had sexual responses at about 5 years. I know that my step grandmother talked to me in my sleep......and that I got really weird inside when I visited them on my own for several weeks at that age.....
Zebra_aka_Z > UNFORTUNATELY,... SOME FOLKS CAN SEE INTO YOU AND IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THE TRUTH TO BE
KNOWN,...THEN THIS COULD BE A WEAKNESS THAT SOME MAY USE...GET MY MEANING?

student > yes...it could be used as a hammer when my defenses are down...or better to say when I am open ...
Zebra_aka_Z > RIGHT....
student > I have done that myself all my life....
Zebra_aka_Z > SO,...STILL WANT TO CONTINUE?
student > yep
Zebra_aka_Z > HOW HAVE YOU DONE THAT IN YOUR LIFE?
student > I am shaking...........
student > I get to having an open talk or love relnship with another and then I zing them, and I see them hurt...even did this with Ram. That was a real killer...
student > I just want to stop it, but have not gotten to the roots........
1-16-2002 ? JZ Chat Transcript Page 2 of 3 5
student >student> Z. I woke up yesterday with the urge to tell my father that his father and 2nd wife used hypnosis on me as a child and molested me. I developed sexual neuronets by the age of 5, and used to have fits trying to explain it to my parents, but couldn't.....
student > Would it serve him to know this...I do not want to cause him any grief, since his father is dead now.
Zebra_aka_Z > ....I'M SORRY. WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION AGAIN?
student > Do I tell my dad that his father molested me as a small child....would it serve him to know this since his father is dead, ...I only know that it would explain my fits as a child ...
Zebra_aka_Z > CAUTION. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A VERY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE HERE IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE WHO MIGHT MISUSE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING....JUST SO YOU KNOW THAT...
student > So it would be used to bias their relnships to me hereafter? Or would their advice be misleading?
Zebra_aka_Z > WELL,... HAVE YOU ALWAYS KNOWN THIS OR IS THIS SOMETHING YOU THINK MAY HAVE HAPPENED?
student > I know that I had sexual responses at about 5 years. I know that my step grandmother talked to me in my sleep......and that I got really weird inside when I visited them on my own for several weeks at that age.....
Zebra_aka_Z > UNFORTUNATELY,... SOME FOLKS CAN SEE INTO YOU AND IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THE TRUTH TO BE KNOWN,...THEN THIS COULD BE A WEAKNESS THAT SOME MAY USE...GET MY MEANING?
student > yes...it could be used as a hammer when my defenses are down...or better to say when I am open ...
Zebra_aka_Z > RIGHT....
student > I have done that myself all my life....
Zebra_aka_Z > SO,...STILL WANT TO CONTINUE?
student > yep
Zebra_aka_Z > HOW HAVE YOU DONE THAT IN YOUR LIFE?
student > I am shaking...........
student > I get to having an open talk or love relnship with another and then I zing them, and I see them hurt...even did this with Ram. That was a real killer...
student > I just want to stop it, but have not gotten to the roots........
1-16-2002 ? JZ Chat Transcript Page 2 of 3 5
student > Some part of my mind is warped and I do not feel that I can be in an open relnship with anyone...it has always been about sex and co-survival.. knew that I could not raise children too....
Zebra_aka_Z > ALL RIGHT,.....DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE..?
student > yes
Zebra_aka_Z > ALL RIGHT ,....DO YOU KNOW AND REMEMBER THE ACTUAL SEXUAL ABUSE AS A YOUNG PERSON?
student > no.I just have flashes of strange things, afterwards........and hiding myself away
Zebra_aka_Z > LIKE WHAT?
student > One time I was on a walk with my grandfather and either he or another gentleman had a walking cane.. I have no memory of anything but this deserted cane afterwards...but I know that something happened.. and I have always been a come on when I thought that I was being nice to people.....
Zebra_aka_Z > SO,...DO YOU OR DON'T YOU HAVE A MEMORY OF ACTUAL SEXUAL ABUSE WITH YOUR GRANDFATHER?
student > no I do not.
Zebra_aka_Z > THEN, MY ADVICE IS NOT TO TALK TO YOUR FATHER JUST YET......BUT, YOU TALKING ABOUT IT MEANS THAT THE BOIL IS READY TO BURST AND PERHAPS IT IS TIME...DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
student > Yes. thanks...........
SIGNS OF SUCH AND THEN LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT THE SOUL'S CULTURE IS UP TO ...WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT TO DISCUSS?
student > the cultural warning signs first.....
Zebra_aka_Z > ALL RIGHT,.... KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE KUNDALINI MOVING DOWNWARD IN CHILDREN.....LIKE RAM TAUGHT US,...ITS MANIFESTATION IN CHILDREN VARIES WITH AGE... FOR EXAMPLE, THE KUNDALINI WOULD NOT HAVE FALLEN ALL THE WAY TO THE FIRST SEAL
Zebra_aka_Z > IN A FIVE-YEAR OLD...AT THAT AGE THE KUNDALINI IS IN THE 5TH AND 4TH SEALS....SO, IN OUR CULTURE, MEDICAL SCIENCE KNOWS THAT YOUNG CHILDREN
Zebra_aka_Z > ARE NOT SEXUALLY PRONE BUT NONETHELESS CURIOUS...MEANING THAT CHILDREN DO NOT HAVE THE ACTIVE HORMONES, SAY, THEY WOULD HAVE IN THE ONSLAUGHT OF PUBERTY.
Walk in the Park

Zebra_aka_Z > BUT,....SUCH A PAINFUL OR SENSITIVE EXPLORATION BY AN ADULT CAN CAUSE A CHILD TO DEVELOP EARLY AND IN OUR CULTURE BECOME EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED AND BECOME ASHAMED
student > yes. very
student > and hidden, like always guarding the shameful secret
Zebra_aka_Z > THIS SENSE OF GUILT AND SHAME IS NOW A POWERFUL NEURAL NET OF AN EXPERIENCE THAT THE CHILD WAS UNPREPARED FOR CHEMICALLY, SO THE EMOTIONS OF GUILT AND SHAME BECOME THE 'EXPERIENCE' RATHER THAN THE FLOWERING OF A MATURE BEING WHOSE CHEMICALS ARE READY FOR SEXUAL LOVE.
student > yes
student > I have no idea of what that is, a mature being...........
Zebra_aka_Z > SO,...IN OUR CULTURE, WE HAVE A NEUROSIS, WHICH BY THE WAY IS QUITE COMMON, THAT THESE DRIVING EMOTIONS BECOME THE IDENTITY OF THE FORMING CHILD...SO OUR SCIENCE AND MEDICINE HAVE EVOLVED OVER THE YEARS AS THESE SECRETS BEGAN TO SURFACE IN OUR SOCIETY AS SAFE TO TELL,
Zebra_aka_Z > TO HEAL THE MIND OF CHILDREN WITH THERAPY...WONDERFUL AND SAFE AND WITH WONDERFUL RESULTS AS WELL,..
student > and it was not safe to tell in the 50's and sixties.........what kind of therapy?
student > Prozac has helped relieve the stress, but I know there is more to do......
Zebra_aka_Z > BUT WITHOUT THOSE SERVICES AND NO ONE TO TRUST, THESE EMOTIONS BECOME HARDWIRED AS THE BASIC STRUCTURE OF THE PERSONALITY
student > I have had very little ambition for most of my life, this also has been a quandary....yes, hardwired....
student > and I do not trust that is true
Zebra_aka_Z > SO,...THE VERY BEGINNING DEVELOPING CHILD'S MOST POWERFUL EMOTIONS ARE GUILT, SHAME, AND WANT....THESE OVERRIDE ALL ELSE AND WHEN PUBERTY COMES PERHAPS EVEN EARLY
Zebra_aka_Z > THE FULL-BLOWN SEXUAL EXPERIENCE BECOMES THE GROUND FOR THE SWING OF WANTING,...AND FEELING THE NEED TO EXPRESS THOSE EXISTING EMOTIONS AND THE DESPISE OF ANYONE WHO HAS SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH YOU...A PUNISHMENT TO THEM TO REACT WITH THE EMOTION OF SHAME...DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR SO FAR?

Zebra_aka_Z > PAUSING A MOMENT
Zebra_aka_Z > ALL RIGHT,...FORGIVE ME,...I'M BACK....IS THIS HELPING YOU SO FAR?
Zebra_aka_Z > SO,....WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE IN OUR UNDERSTANDING OF HOW OUR EARLY EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCES IMPACT OUR LIVES AND CLEARLY, THESE HAVE DONE SO WITH YOU...
student > yes
1-16-2002 ? JZ Chat Transcript Page 5 of 3 5
Zebra_aka_Z > SO,...THEN, ...THE MOST POWERFUL DYNAMIC THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE IS YOUR NEED FOR SEX...(BECAUSE IT IS YOUR FUNDAMENTAL EMOTION) AND YOU DESPISE IT AND THE SHAME OF IT ONCE YOU HAVE HAD IT...
student > yes, and as you said I have punished both myself and my lover(s)
Zebra_aka_Z > SO, YOU ARE CONTINUALLY REEXPERIENCING THESE BASIC EMOTIONS IN YOUR THINKING AND IN YOUR REALITY....
Zebra_aka_Z > BUT, DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU HAVE PUNISHED THEM?

....you can read more for yourself...beware..have your "former mind" intact...

and in some cases, may lead to a sociopath :cry:
Walk in the Park

Zebra_aka_Z > IN THIS LIFE, HUMANITY MUST HAVE LAWS...LAWS THAT IN THE GREATER UNDERSTANDING ARE THERE TO PREVENT HUMANITY TO RETURNING TOWARD THEIR ANIMAL SELVES...THAT LAWS WERE THE HIGHEST REGARD THE HUMANS COULD HAVE THAT GAVE THEM THE LEVEL OF THE GODS
Zebra_aka_Z > AND WELL, WE DO HAVE LAWS AND WE HAVE MORAL LAWS AS WELL...SO, SHOULD CHILD MOLESTERS BE PUNISHED...NOT ONLY MORALLY BUT ALSO THEY BROKE THE LAW THAT PROTECTS CHILDREN...?

and women and children who are raped in her back yard? hmmm

Zebra_aka_Z > WELL,...I FOR ONE AGREE THAT THE LAWS SHOULD BE UPHELD AND THAT SUCH LAWS NEED TO BE RESPECTED...WHY? BECAUSE, THIS IS THE PLANE OF DEMONSTRATION AND IF THE PUNISHMENT IS HERE...THAT HELPS IN THE OWING OF THOSE WHO WOULD BREAK THE LAW...AND THE SOULS KNOW THAT TOO...

Zebra_aka_Z > LAWS SUCH AS THESE ARE THE RESULT OF ENLIGHTENED CULTURES....AND THAT ALSO MEANS THAT THE COLLECTIVE HAS EVOLVED ENOUGH TO HAVE THEM AND TO RECOGNIZE A BREACH OF MORAL ATTAINMENT...SMILE

Zebra_aka_Z > Q...NO GREATER TEACHER OR ORDEAL CAN WE GET THAN TO BECOME WHAT WE DID......DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU... excellent!

Zebra_aka_Z > SO,...NEXT QUESTION.....IS IT THEN POSSIBLE TO HAVE OVERCOME THESE EXPERIENCES WITHOUT BEING A VICTIM OF THE STATE OR REALITY if you do not morph into a sociopathic state, yes.....

Zebra_aka_Z > IS IT THEN ALSO POSSIBLE THEN NOT TO HOLD ACCOUNTABLE THE ACTS OF OTHERS BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND THE JOURNEY? AND CAN YOU DO THAT? what the????? she just contradicted herself....no accountability?

Zebra_aka_Z > LOVE IS A NASTY LITTLE FOUR-LETTER WORD THAT IS OFTEN USED TO ENSLAVE AND CONTROL AND TO EXCUSE...
ah...I get it.....

Zebra_aka_Z > SO, AS RED HAS SO WISELY SAID...THESE ARE JUST WORDS...RIGHT? WELL, THAT IS ALL I USED TODAY...DID THOSE LOWLY WORDS HELP THE STUDENT OR ANYONE ELSE? OR ARE WE JUST TRADING WORDS?

YOU be the judge.

(oh right:http://ramtha.com/html/community/chatroom/1-16-2002.pdf)
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Well, she has certainly demonstrated that she knows the law, no excuses in the afterlife. I imagine her life review won't be fabulous!
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”