Time theft

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Ockham

Time theft

Unread post by Ockham »

I think I could make a successful argument that RSE steals time from its customers. Time is one of the few things that once spent, we never reclaim while we exist here on Earth. I see RSE's treatment as abuse because I am convinced that Judy Knight and many of the RSE instructors are well aware that the so-called disciplines they promote are just stuff they made up and don't have any real value or benefit ... at lest no benefit to the customers in the way use of disciplines is taught at RSE. As far as I can tell, RSE does not teach the disciplines as tools to develop other skills or as developmental metaphor - say to improve concentration on a difficult task. RSE seems to teach the time wasting disciplines as the end goal, rather than a means to the end. Virtually any other religion or self help seminar would teach similar or the same disciplines as exercises for a means to an end: better job, obtaining Nirvana, or whatever.

It disappoints me when I look for a normal interpersonal relatioknship with my old friends that have become hooked on RSE, and they choose instead to stay cloistered up doing hours of C+E, candle focus, card reading, mock gambling or whatever the RSE discipline du jour happens to be. Almost anything in life, one can recover: lost money, even lost mind with enough effort. The lost time is the one thing the RSE customers aren't going to get back.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Time theft

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The lost time is the one thing the RSE customers aren't going to get back.
Thank you Ockham, what you say is sadly very true.
The lost time with our loved ones, some pass away without our saying goodbye.
The wives, husbands and children abandoned while believing we were doing what was best for them also.
This loss can only be measured by the Soul.
Come May 26 2014.
I will do my very best to shine a light into this dark and awful corner of RSE where JZ Knight hides in prey.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Shocked

Re: Time theft

Unread post by Shocked »

So very true ockman, that is one thing I feel I will never get back is the time I have lost, it makes me very angry!!! All the rest of things I have lost is material items that I can always possess again, but time I cannot!!!

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”