The "EYES" (don't) have it

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
California Dreamin'

The "EYES" (don't) have it

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

[color=#][color=darkblue][i]This is a continuation from a thread I just read in the "Power" category in the Old EMF site (2/6/07):

''I remember one time looking into the eyes of "Ramtha" and got the distinct feeling I was looking through the windows into an empty house.. Nobody[/color] was home[/i].''[/color]

I was a long-time student who felt virtually ignored by Ramtha. Countless times he would approach my RSE partner and talk directly to my partner and totally ignore me. I can honestly say each time this happened my feelings were bruised. After all, I had been attending for so very many years and I wanted his approval and to be noticed more than anything.

I will never forget one experience I had in the name field when I was on a card-finding streak. I was overjoyed. Ramtha was in the field at the time my card was taped to my chest, so I spontaneously and joyfully went over to him with a big smile on my face and I can remember him looking at me with a "perplexed" expression in his eyes. It's as if he didn't know why I was so happy. I gave him a hug and received total indifference from him in return. Shouldn't he have at least known why I was so joyous?? I actually had to tell him why I came over to him. It was very uncomfortable and weird for me.

I'm not a person with low self esteem, and I am also not a shy person, but I felt so inadequate and humiliated by Ramtha's indifference towards me that day on the field. There was no love emanating from him at all. His eyes were blank.
tree

Unread post by tree »

maybe SHE was pretending to be HE.

SHE does not like to be outdone by ANYone.
and I mean ANYone.
That's why she fires them or lets them go.
Vanilla

Re: The "EYES" (don't) have it

Unread post by Vanilla »

I have a drunk girlfriend of mine push me into Ramtha's arms and ask him to watch over me. I felt his robe on my skin. I didn't feel any warmth, just embarrassment. He said I always do. But it felt empty and cold too.

I have felt that too. Indifference. I have not been in the school long either. Grown men on stage hanging on his every word, just notice me Ram, touch me. Oh I stood next to him, FEEL the energy? I am in HIS BANDS..

After all he is an Atlatian Warrior who used to chop off heads, right? Why would he be kind?

He has looked at me and snickered. Looked me up and down too. I have seen Ram do this to me.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”