Girl wrote letter to jzrk re Geiss prior to channeling?

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
G2G

Girl wrote letter to jzrk re Geiss prior to channeling?

Unread post by G2G »

Oh man.

from..

http://www.mazeministry.com/othersects/ ... ramtha.htm

Can J. Z. Knight's devotee's be so gullible???
J. Z. Knight has been "channeling" the "35,000-year-old-warrior" she calls Ramtha for years on her farm near Yelm, Washington. She has become rich doing so. In this October 10, 2000 Seattle Post-Intelligencer story, we are asked to believe that she had no knowledge of a letter sent to her by a 14-year-old girl telling her that one of Knight's followers had raped her. She says she hadn't seen the letter before she invited the young woman to a meeting at her ranch and, in a meeting of 800 of her students, "channeled" the information in the letter. Information which led to the arrest of the man who allegedly raped the girl. No, she got the information from Ramtha, not from the letter. And now she refuses to testify in the rape case because she says she didn't reveal the information?Ramtha did!

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ramtha's channeler' can't testify
She says she was in a trance during alleged sex-case confession
The Associated Press

YELM?The woman who claims to channel a 35,000 year-old warrior spirit called Ramtha says she can't take the witness stand against a couple accused of sexual misconduct with a 15-year-old girl.

J. Z. Knight said she doesn't remember the confession of voice instructor Wayne Allen Geis and his partner, Ruth Beverly Martin; the confession is said to have occurred about a year ago in front of about 800 stunned students at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment on Knight's Yelm estate.

Knight said she was in a trance at the time?that it was Ramtha who questioned the couple and elicited the confession.

"There is a being outside of me which is him," Knight said.

Geis, 55, and Martin, 37, are charged with 10 counts of first-degree sexual misconduct with a minor. They pleaded not guilty at their September arraignment.

Lewis County Deputy Prosecutor Andrew Toynbee said he doesn't think Knight will be called to testify because she doesn't recall the confession.

The issue is not whether Ramtha was there," he said yesterday. "This is really a rape case. I want to keep the trial focused on that aspect."

Lewis county deputies were contacted by the school, which is owned and operated by Knight, in November 1999.

The school had invited the girl?now 19?to a retreat after she wrote a letter to Knight earlier that month, the charging papers say. In the letter, the girl said Geis?who had been giving her acting and dancing lessons?had persuaded her to have sexual relations with him and with Martin at his ranch south of Olympia between September and December 1997.

According to accounts of the retreat in court records, Knight channeled Ramtha, who then called Geis, Martin, the girl and her father to the stage and questioned them in front of the crowd for an hour. <P> Knight said she had not seen the girl's letter an was briefed on its contents by her publicist. She said she did not tell Ramtha about the letter.

"Because of his nature, he has insights into the thoughts of his students," she said.

Knight said she will help prosecutors contact members of the audience.

Geis and Martin were dismissed from her 3,000-member school, she said.

The girl and her father are still members.

Knight?born Judith Darlene Hampton of Roswell, N. M.?has said Ramtha first appeared in her Tacoma kitchen 20 years ago. She has parlayed the experience into a multi-million dollar publishing business including a publishing company, bookstore, clothing store and catalog operation.

http://www.mazeministry.com/othersects/ ... ramtha.htm
Vanilla

Re: Girl wrote letter to jzrk re Geiss prior to channeling?

Unread post by Vanilla »

That shows you that Ram didnt know about any abuse, that the girl had sent JZ a letter informing her.

Then in front of everyone, publicly, you call him out? Like in front of a mob? Humiliate the girl too. Now everyone knows.

I know of people who say they have been accused of child molestation and they have not done it. But they say it helped them alot anyways. To be falsely accused. That to me is crazy.

When Ram attacked my boyfriend on stage, I stood by him. I comforted him in public. I did not leave him. I do know a few woman who left their boyfriends, right after Ram told them to.

Can you imagine that being you, in front of everyone? Its like getting spitballs in your hair in first grade. Devastating.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i was at this event. the couple admitted that they talked this and other girls into developing their sexuality to power up their singing voice. geisses wife had oral sex with her and her husband watched them. they admitted definitely to this. ramtha scolded them and predicted that they will go to prisson for this. the video recording got not admitted in court. and they got away with this despite the ram prediction. that was my first dissapointment in ramtha. watching over the years that they got away and his predictions are shit.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

V...
Geis is still at it around NY/NJ area --a few years ago I exit counseled 8 of his inner cult who left him--he still has control over a few women and a young man, as far as i know. Ramtha's "prediction" was naive...see:
http://www.jszimhart.com/theater_cult
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

JZ Knight could have put this clown away for a very long time, but as usual, her own vain self indulgent ways wouldn't allow it. Many more lives damaged with the help or lack of it courtesy JZK inc.

Hey Joe,
I just checked out your Artwork on your website. Very nice work. The raven on the cross by Christ, could you tell me what that means to you? I love how it relieves Jesus from the focal point, and draws on new emotion I wasn't expecting.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

my "art" page is under construction--so more coming soon since i got a studio 2 mo ago at the goggleworks art center---trying to reboot an old career ;-)
That painting is one in a line of liturgical pieces I've done---it is going to a show in Dayton OH
....ravens were common during crucifixions, ready to pluck an eye or peck at corpses. But that one represents holy spirit at time of death when all goes black---also in traditional alchemy, the nigredo or black stuff from which we begin to "make gold" or permanence/immortality, or are resurrected, is often represented by a raven---since, as the story goes, no bird plucked his eye out.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

They are very cool Joe. Thanks

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”