My sister killed herself after leaving this cult in 2006.

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
megan

Unread post by megan »

She was the kind of person who couldn't stop asking questions ( typical of bi polar disorder) She wanted to know the who what and why of everything. Always analyzing but never happy. Will we EVER really have the answers? Probably not. She couldn't just BE happy.
After giving thousands of dollars to them, she became very close with J.Z and evn went to her mansion for Christmas. Why does she live in such extravagance when the rest of them stay in bunks? She came to her senses and actually saw inconsistancies in JZ?s behavior and caught her in a lie. She was going to tell me all about it but never got the chance. She was convinced the cult was following her and tormenting her after she left ( which may or may not be true, they lost A LOT of money when she left) J.Z used one of her minions named MARK something (also a ?student?) to help use her for her money.
It is said that she traps newly divorcees who are looking for something more in life. Obviously these people are lonely , depressed , have low self esteem so they naturally want to be a part of something. Mark used the line ? I had a dream about you last night? I can?t help but wonder how many times he has used this line.
Good looking guy but no job, no skills, very braggy about how he was from Denmark and translates books. But my sister was supporting him fully. He seemed to be very immature and lazy. Just want to warn people.

I have seen Ramtha movie and intervews with J.Z she calls people morons and swears a lot she is NOT evolved so I don?t know why people find her charming. They also tell people when they fail that it is their own fault!!! Sounds like the guilt used in catholosism. This approach just perpetuates unhappiness.

Well my sister is gone so what?s the point? I guess I want to warn people who have loved ones. Get them help. Psychiatric help. I would be willing to bet the majority of the people involved have some kind of mood disorder and can?t find a place to belong. Whether its depression, bi-polar, or social anxiety they can find peace here at a cost- high cost- money, lack of diagnosis, detatchment from family, or worse. They are smart people who think they are on the edge of a discovery but never quite get there. Actual scientists say this is all crap. It doesn't take a genius to see this is all about money.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Thank you so much for sharing here. And Blessings to you. Unfortunately you are not alone in having lost a loved one, literally, to JZ's greed. I hope the information here will help you gain a better understanding of what your Sister, and so many others have gone/are going through. Although I agree with you that many people attracted to/hooked into JZ's company have bi-polar dis-order, not all are. (Interestingly, though, Glen Cunningham's wife was later diagnosed as bi-polar.) There are a diversity of personalities and psychologies that get hooked into JZ, not all are clinically unbalanced - as evidenced just recently by "Unbound's" and "Compassion's" posts. Nevertheless, whatever the personality/psychology of the individual, consistent abuse and hypnotic techniques can exacerbate 'issues'. How utterly utterly tragic what was done to your Sister. Heart breakingly tragic.
It would be marvelous if you could submit a version of your post about your Sister to the local newspaper - the Nisqually Valley News - particularly in light of JZ's full page ad about how much money "students" theoretically contribute to the local economy. The "local economy" needs to know how much JZ is taking from people - their money, their souls, their lives.
Your sharing your Sister's story will save lives. Thank you.
tree

Unread post by tree »

megan-

wow.
I knew your sister (very limited) and know Marc very well.
Whatcha will be interested to know that this was the woman that was sluggeed by Rambles.
I was standing right behind both her and Marc.

I am almost speechless.
I know your sister and Marc were up at the house a short time before the slugging incident occurred,
but shortly after that time,
I apparently left the school (most likely around the time your sister did).

I can't tell you HOW unsettling this is
because jz explained your sister's meds use to an ENTIRE audience as if she knew the entire story.
jz had some kind of bet with BlueBody and had told him with that " I am a pychic, I know all" attitude
that she was on meds, but for an entirely different reason and that she was lying to Marc about it.
She then told your sister to get real and come clean and to get some help.
This went on repeatedly several times.
I was aghast.

Marc is of the same sort of slackerness as BlueBody and Fred L. They were all surfer types who hooked
up with rich women. Made me sick.

Don't get me wrong. Marc is nice guy.
BUt he totally jumped through hoops to falsely get married here ( I know the woman) to stay in the states
because of RSE.

It just goes to show you how brain washed people become when they get involved in the school
They will go to any lengths to get ANYTHING they want.

My heart truly goes out to you and your family.

I don't have anything else to say at this point.
Thank you for posting on EMF.
Hugs,

Tree
tree

Unread post by tree »

She was convinced the cult was following her and tormenting her after she left
This is normal for a person leaving a group to feel this way.
Rambles is the be all, know all, wind at your back.
And since the student has been under mind control for so long,
it is NOT an easy thing to shake.

3 months after I officially left the school,
I was healing in my cabin in the woods.
Although I DID have my share of RSE students harassing me by phone and person,
I still thought Ramtha was out to "take me down."

One day, I sat drinking my tea and the wind blew gently through the trees.
I was frozen.
Here, on one hand, I had been introduced to EMF, tons of information on how cults worked,
how mind control works, etc
but on that day, I literally froze and thought he was coming to get me.

I did the only thing I could think of and that was to call my friend who had helped me
during my initial exit.
I call her 3000 miles away asking "what is the wind?"

She very gently gave me a 20 minutes dissertation about the wind, how it works around the earth,
how the patterns change seasonally, etc.
It was that day, that I knew, Rambles was not Lord of the Wind.

It was a riveting experience and I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown in the process
because I had been taught over and over again about who this Rambles was,
how he had the true history of the earth, how he was this great warrior.....thousands and thousands of
hours of listening to this story with and without wine.
Utter brain washing techniques.
God, to even re-hash this gets my blood boiling
as to how much damage jz inflicts on people.

I pray to god that more and more people speak out.
And when they do, jz, your days are numbered as "the true channel of Ramtha."
All will know, you are a fraud.
megan

Thank You

Unread post by megan »

Tree,

Those words, "I knew your sister" literally took my breath away. There are so many questions for myself and my family and each piece of the puzzle heals our hearts a little.

My sister was troubled-yes a failed marriage, her son terminally ill, and debilitating migranes so she had a lot of hope in Rambles(?) BUT to me she was just my big sister, a free spirit who I looked up to and adored. She was the fun and laughter of every get together which seemed to diminish with each passing day in the school. I will never be the same without her unconditional love.

Although it hurts me to know that "thing" slapped her I am so proud of her for standing up to it. I wondered if others had seen and how it must have come off? It breaks my heart to hear someone was telling her all this was her FAULT. Her son's suffering?? Her divorce and being afflicted from migranes was her FAULT????? If I had to live thinking everything bad that happens was from my own manifestations or fears - I would go nuts too. My friends husband cheated on her . I suppose that was all her fault. Personally I like Dr. Phil's analasis better. Don't try to make sense out of nonsense. Rationalizing your cheating spouse's behavior or sympathizing with him/her is pointless. It is never OK to go outside of your relationship to solve problems within a relationship. It's not your fault.

One thing I will never understand is why she had the tapes in her house still. I cleaned out her place for her children which was somewhat healing but I found a box of tapes which I hoped would have her singing (she had an amazing voice) and all I found was tape after tape of R crap. Also a box of robe material that she had sewn for them. I guess it must take time work through the healing process and rid yourself of the ties that bind.

My brother blames himself for her death, I don't think any of us understand the depths of the prison she was trying to escape. I also can't help but wish I had been geographically closer and maybe I could have helped her. Your wind story is so poignant. It explains much about how the school can take everthing away from you even your ability to enjoy the breeze in your face. Also, it takes the simple things in life and makes them complicated. Life is not complicated, people are.

Possibly I have some displaced anger toward Marc, he is also a victim?? I wish I could reach him because he took the last pictures taken of my sister and I at my brothers wedding. I would be so grateful to have them. Until now I have had a fear that my sister relayed to me and thought that if I even spoke of any of this they might hurt ME or my family.

I am so thankful for this forum, I think it will be very healing for many. Thanks again for yuor insight and kind words.
Time heals nothing. It is what you do with the time that matters. - Dr Phil, (I know he is commercial but he is right.)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Dear Megan,

Welcome and Thank you for posting on EMF.
I am so sorry to hear about the suicide of your dear sister.
I struggle to find the words to express my deep anger and sorrow to even begin to write a response to this tragedy.
I hope you find some solace with us on EMF.

Suicide carries its own taboo in our society, this especially so for RSE members..
The general attitude is to shrug it off, with one liners, such as..
Oh..They had a propensity for suicide before arriving in RSE.
This is a cruel and emotionless attitude blatantly untrue.
As 'RSE converts' we suffered a form of fanatical religious narcissism believing we were a light to the world.. :cry:
I understand this full well as this was once my attitude, as was my deep depression after five years of dedication to RSE when I contemplated my own suicide. Those were terrible days in my life.

The definition of "mental illness":
Any of various conditions characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning.
To be a fully participating student at RSE is to be suffering from a mental disorder.
I understand that your sister was the women who was ridiculed and physically assaulted by JZR, this was witnessed by hundreds of RSE members. Physical assault and verbal abuse by JZR is not uncommon in RSE.
Back in 1993 a lady friend was struck in the face several times while in the arena,, it was only after she ripped her blindfolds off that to her horror she discovered it was "Ramtha' . We both reasoned it away as some profound lesson 'Ramtha' was gifting her?

I was also struck in the face while wearing blindfolds, only to hear 'Ramtha's voice immediately telling me to focus..!.

If hundreds of people go so far as to accept a violent assault on an innocent women during an RSE event.,
That not one person intervened, nor spoke out,
Then the equation is not so farfetched that a destructive meltdown occurring at RSE driven by the final throws of JZR's insanity is a real danger and possibility.
One day..and I hope this day comes soon, JZR will stand in a court of law to answer to her crimes.
she will turn to her enablers to shield her, but they will be long gone.
they that neither had the courage nor moral standing to have spoken out while they had the chance.

How many more innocent lives will be destroyed by RSE before those within the inner circle summon the moral courage to speak out publicly... and tell the truth...and call JZ Knight to account?

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Another Dimension60

Megan - on a a very personal note - beyond even RSE as well described by David - from a personal and professional point of view I can tell you, to tell your Brother, when a person makes the decision to commit suicide, no one can stop them. Ironically, that decision can be the most liberating and enlightening moments of ones life - for the first time, perhaps, the person is taking charge completely of their own life and not putting anyone else first. ... Please know, that is not at all to say that it isn't utterly tragic and heart breaking. My career as a psych major in college began in the basement of the dorm where we smoked and gathered and pretended to study - and a young woman walked in announcing that her friend had hung herself in the attic - and simultaneously another young woman was proclaiming loudly her agony over breaking a finger nail - and in that moment I declared in myself that no one should ever feel so unloved that they feel the need to kill themselves. ... What I'm also pretty certain of is that with 'successful' suicides/suicides that end in death, the person is out of their mind. ... Your Sister knew you loved her. Whether or not she could take that in... who knows. Utterly sane/utterly demented, she took her life into her own hands.
That she was driven to that moment in that form,,,,,,, indeed, f.... INDEED!!!! JZ must face and take responsibility for. She is a murderer, in my opinion, literally and figuratively.
As you loved your Sister here on earth, love her still - she is not unreachable.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Hi Megan,

I'm so glad you posted. I've posted on EMF about your sister, many times. Yes, I knew her, though not closely. We were partners at an event, and had talked a few times. I wasn't a real chatty one when there. I saw your sister's assault by Ramtha/JZ. Abhorrent. I was livid that the man with her didn't intervene, since she herself didn't fight back. The camera's recorded it all, and all around the arena, are HUGE screens, where the camera shots are shown live, from wherever Ramblot is.

She was punched in the stomach, over and over again. She was slapped in the face, over and over again. One side, then the other. S/he yelled at her to "Admit it!!!", all the while, blaming her for her children's illness. I believe it was a son and a daughter. Said since she was messed up, and they were "connected" spiritually as all moms/kids are, that she contributed to the illness. Wow. That was an appalling mind f***, and guilt trip to lay on a person. Even if it were true (which it's not), what a CRUEL thing to say to another human being ? Clearly, RamIdiot was unable to "manifest" a kinder, gentler way to communicate ? Fraud.

So, even the CHILDREN in the audience, all witnessed this episode. Abuse. On many levels.

Your sister hung around, a lot, with a woman that had short, very dark, straight hair. A petite woman. Don't recall her name, though I wouldn't publicly post it on here, anyway. Tree probably remembers her name ?

I remember, not long before R was assaulting your sister, we were partners. Clearly, she was a troubled woman. Deeply troubled. She didn't know me or my friend very well, but she quickly opened up and talked about her life of turmoil. She disturbed me and I felt very uncomfortable, because it was just that bad for her. I remember that she was a cute woman, and that she didn't seem to think she had ANY good qualities. Deeply disturbed. It was very, very sad to see. I am sure I have stuff in my notes about my experience with her at that event.

The arena was packed, and all of the rest of us fools sat there, silently stunned, thinking whatever we were thinking ... and we did nothing. I am sure some of us wanted to, and if we could get past the shock factor, the fear factor, etc., we would have. But, we didn't. Yet, that experience is one that happened not too long before I finally left that hell hole. It is my opinion that JZ Knight is a VERY sick, twisted mind; a dark sociopath. Let the reader beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing.

Megan, thank you SO much for posting. You can be certain you have helped many, many people.

There is so much fear that there are people who just won't post on here. We hear from them in roundabout ways. David is right, especially about those in the inner circles, who have left, and quietly, secretly read this forum and don't speak out. Plenty of people post on here, anonymously, Think about it.
megan

Unread post by megan »

Whatchamacallit,

Though it ABSOLUTELY breaks my heart to hear what my sister went through, I need to hear it so thank you. When I hear of someone who knew her its like I get a little connection with her again, even if its in a round about way.

I think it must have felt familiar to my sister to be treated that way. She was the oldest in a catholic family. Unfortunately she didn't get along with my mom and heard that many times before "Its ALL your fault" She told me once she even thought the death of our sister at two years of brain cancer was her fault. My mom told her that she brought home the flu which triggered it. Maybe this propensity to believe things are your fault makes certain people weak to J.Z ? Many "religions" also use guilt so I guess it works. After she died, I lost much faith in anything. I try to fucus on universal things that bring happiness: Hard work, community and friends ( who are on your side thick or thin- not telling you to change), health. Running keeps me sane. My sis din't have much of these. There was a study done on happiness says that said people in Denmark are the happiest people on earth. http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=4086092&page=1

What disturbs me is the sense I get that happiness isn't enough for many people. They are driven to find answers. Why do people feel such a great need for the answer to life? How we are to live and die. Bad things will happen you cannot control that. You can only control how you respond to the bad things and try to be happy inbetween them. I am obviously not a scholar. I spend 10% of my life meditating and the other 90% living. It seems some people are intent on meditating constantly reading into everything. Why is that piece of cheese in the shape of Italy is it a sign I should go to Italy?? No, it is because you used a dull knife. Every one on this site is so articulate and intelligent. So maybe it is the torment of an intelligent mind. I would NEVER encourage people to stop learning, we should all keep improving ourselves but being soooo fucused inward, on our flaws, none the less can't be healthy. Put those brains to good use and help find the cure for cancer or something. I get it , J says if you get to enlightenment there will be no cancer , she has an answer for everything. Hows that working so far? My sister was intelligent, intuitive, and extremely loving . She spent ten years trying to get there what a waste of time.

Another question I have is this- does that place take away humor? My sister was hilarious we use to laugh together until she spent many years there. It had to be disheartening for her to keep "failing" It is hard for me to judge from this site because my posts are of a serious matter. Do they discourage laughter? Just curious.
I hear my sister laughing. All the time. I will be in the shower, in bed, wherever, I hear her in my head. Her deep gut laugh. It is the most precious gift I own.
Whatchamacallit

hi megan,

it's very interesting that you drew the parallels between your sister's childhood, and what jz/r said to her. since she was close to jz for a time, jz knew which buttons to press in her. and did. how tragic. it makes me so mad. i wish i could rescript that day and have sister turn to jz/r and say, "go ahead and do that one more time and then let me use your cell phone to call the police and file my assault charges against you !"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!!

well, perhaps there will be a greater justice in the end. i've said it before and it is true, there is more going on than is seen on this forum.

why do people feel the need to have the answers to life ? well, i can ask this ? why are some people drawn to major in history ? math ? philosophy ? we just are drawn to different things. a few posters on emf have said that they never felt, nor do they now, a "need to know" they why of existence in any way. yet, others of us have a burning desire to know the whole story. i was one of the latter. i assume most of us in rse were. it's part of the attraction; to think that someone, who presents themselves in a manner of authority, claims to have the answers and the willingness to share them with you.

so, as with sister, we were captured by that promise.

we had just enough faith at the least, to keep us going back to the teachings, doing our disciplines, and waiting for "one fine morn" to unfold into our lives, manifested due to our focus, drawing it to us. we'd experience our morn of enlightenment. we were told all it took was seven years of commitment to an alone journey. even if we lived amidst many people, our SPIRITUAL journey was within, and THAT was the alone-ness of the journey. nobody could do it for you.

we did our disciplines. we saw moments of "success" that we attributed to the teachings/teacher instead of rightly realizing that we would have had those experiences anyhow, because that was how our life was intended to go. in short, we chased the ever elusive dangling carrot of enlightenment.

when we slacked off a bit, we either got verbally threatened and/or chastised in audience, which renewed our fervor to "try again". of course, jz HAD to do that to us. otherwise, we'd have all been yawning, falling asleep, and maybe we'd have started to question earlier on than we did, why we sincerely did exactly what we were told to do, were fully expecting results, and the totality of the claims promised were not delivered. not then, not now. statistics, of course, can be fudged any number of ways. rse is good at that; they will put great effort into presenting their version of the "facts" of success in the school, due to the teachings. it's just a lie. it's "biased reporting", one might say.

curiously enough, they fail to cite the thousands of people who leave the school, not because they give up "new age thought", or all religion, or even their faith. no, they leave because they believe rse/jz/r is a fraud; they believe that they can do the new age thing on their own, or with a more "positive" teacher who is "evolved" beyond the need to teach through ridicule, and all manner of negative, harsh methods. they see that they are having their open-minded thinking, and their powerbase stripped from them, to be subservient to the RSE dogma, ONLY. in other words, they've forfeited their critical thinking. at least enough, even if it's 51%, it's enough to keep them going back.

no, they are not deeply happy. they may appear it on the outside, but they aren't. the more you spend time with them, i do not know of one student, and i knew plenty of them at least casually, enough to know that they all struggled with the fact that they were not god-realized beings. hence, their presence in rse. they were still TRYING TO BE god-realized beings. they fail to see, those that stay entrenched, that they will always be TRYING TO BE. if they all "arrive", well, that doesn't fill the coffers $$$$$$$$$$. simple math.

i have posted this before, but i will repeat it. i think many would agree...after RSE, we have a realization that while it would be neat to know the "why" of all life, what we do KNOW is right NOW, we have OUR lives...and...they are precious with all of their imperfections. we have our families, we have love, hopefully we have good health, and we may even have some material trappings. we've come to terms with not knowing all the answers about the why of life. we're just busy enjoying it, while we have it !

one of the most ironic parts about having attained that space emotionally and mentally, is that many of us, in our Life After RSE, are happier now, than ever. we truly are free in our minds, our hearts and yet we will always have a special place inside of us that holds the rse experience, with what was right about it, and what was very wrong about it ... and still is. that space that accepts the sadness of the losses we each experienced, due to our tenure there. we can't go back and change our mistakes, but despite our mistakes, we can change now and forever more.

i do believe in life after death. i hope that sister is at peace. as i said, we were not close, but it nevertheless disturbed me, i shared with with my family (her assault), and all in all, we all touched one another's lives. we still do. whether we agree on things, disagree on things, is a far second to the first matter at hand; none of us wants to see any human being suffering inside of a cult, or being misled with lies that they believe are truths. it's a tragedy that affects many people beyond the one who is physically in the arena.

it's the fact that doesn't allow us to turn our backs and close the door to emf, when we could easily just live life happily ever after with our families.

yes, when we are in rse, it does take away humor. one gets slowly boiled in oil, as the desperate attempts to reach that carrot, take total control over one's life. one gets a tunnel vision of sorts, and while that is growing, the person's typical personality, however "happy" it used to be, slowly and steadily disappears as the seriousness of needing to reach that carrot, takes over. it is that quiet desperation, which is masked outwardly ...sometimes even UNknowingly, as "happiness" to be in such an awesome teaching/school/group, is really not that at all. it's a grand self delusion of a very dangerous kind.

for the outside observer, whether they've ever been in rse or not, it's awful to observe. you can talk until you are purple and the "student" is just not going to hear...they've filtered you out before you've had a chance to register in their critically thinking processes, which are anesthetized, and drowned out into oblivion.

one fine morn does come. but it's not as the ramsters think it is. it's when the lucky ones wake-up from the delusion, face the pain of the LIE, and garner the strength to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and take ... one .... step....forward....into.....their ... freedom, at a time.

the unlucky ones suffer a far more tragic fate; death. be it suicide, or the indirect murder of being drawn into a belief system that WILL let them die instead of saving them as it proclaims it will do.

......... just look into my eyes........i will heal ALL disease in your body............just ask it in MY name.........not in the name of jesus........

that is what students are told.

and that is my opinion; jz is a murderer. as we've been told; "strong words ? yes, but somebody has to say them."

strength to YOU, megan !
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Going off topic for just a moment.... geez Tree, what were you thinking, giving JZ free stuff to steal? I expect your little quiz will become a 3-hour discipline in the advancing teachings of the Primary Retreat!!

:lol:
Wakeup-Call

Hi Megan...gosh, I really don't know what to say but my heart goes out to you.

I was also at the event where your sister was slapped by Ramtha. From my vantage point, the slaps were not physically so hard...just on the line of where it was easy to be in the audience and rationalize that Ramtha was trying to get her attention. Now, that is just my opinion and recollection which differs a bit from Whatcha's recollection. Something harder and someone would have stepped up and stepped in. It's still violence, I'm not minimizing it - just wanted you to know that JZ was good at taking things just to the edge of making everyone freeze in their tracks but not so severe that it would shock someone with an ounce of compassion in the audience into action. In my opinion, what was so horrible is how your sister received this verbal dressing down and yelled at over and over again to "confess" the truth. I think in retrospect that people would just agree with Ramtha eventually to make the public humiliation end.

I was never in the "in" crowd. But I noticed after that event that your sister was avoided by everyone, especially her former "in" crowd pals. Must have been very painful emotionally for her.

Glad you showed up here to share. I'm really so very sorry for your loss.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I was also at the event where your sister was slapped by Ramtha. From my vantage point, the slaps were not physically so hard...just on the line of where it was easy to be in the audience and rationalize that Ramtha was trying to get her attention.
And you did exactly what JZ Knight calculated you all to do.
-You rationalized the un-rationalizable...!
Wakeup-Call,
I'm curious about your vantage point.. then and now?
Are you saying "Ramtha" as opposed to JZ Knight literally,
as in, separate individuals with perhaps even separate accountabilities?

Did this 'ASSAULT' occur at an RSE 'wine ceremony'?

What JZ Knight did was to violently take away any remaining vestiges of control this woman had over her life.
She was spiritually raped in front of a stupefied audience.
Shame shame shame.... :sad:

I wonder if Lynda committed suicide thinking ...
"Ramtha" would at least be there to greet her on the "other side"? :cry:

David
Another Dimension60

Thank you Watcha. You've done another great job in describing the RSE experience.
The conversation about humor - well I never thought/perceived/experienced the loss of sense of humor - I was probably toooooo serious to notice. What it does bring starkingly to mind is what could now be considered a 'red flag' -- When I first moved to Yelm in the early years of 'the School', the people that I had met years earlier during the Dialog and Intensive era, who had been literally glowing "Lights" -- you've seen such people - a Light in their eyes, a clearness cleaness freshness aliveness exuding from them --- were now dull. They had been living in Yelm for awhile, and were 'go to every event' "students". It's as if we have an internal dimmer switch - and jz/ramtha/rse slowly, excruciatingly kept turning the switch to dimmer and dimmer and dimmer... ... Interestingly, it wasn't until several years later when I woke up and left ramthaland that I clearly saw again the diminishment of people I had come to know and love. During the years enmeshed in ramtha, I didn't see. ... How can you tell a Ramster in Yelm? It's not the sweatpants or armband or cape - it's the greyness of their faces, the aging beyond their years, the slope of their backs, the dull and glazed look in their eyes, the poverty they exude - poverty of spirit of life... ... Far more than a loss of humor.... ... When I first left I felt I could literally hear the sobbing of Souls begging to be freed. Perhaps part of at least my, and it seems others, healing from ramtha is to blot out the cries of those still entrapped. The reason EMF was started was because some hearts were opened sufficiently to hear again the pain of those we left behind and to reach out with compassion and understanding so no more have to die unnecessarily.
Wakeup-Call

David, I was distinguishing "Ramtha" for Megan - my personal belief is that it was "JZ performing as Ramtha"

Vantage point - I was sitting near Megan's sister at that event and also near Dave at the one where "Ramtha" dressed him down with his wife and son standing by him.
My point for others reading the board is that people didn't just sit by when someone was getting a full strength punch - my personal opinion is that JZ practiced the kind of punches you see in the movies - looked on the big screen worse than it was. Physically, that is.

So I agree that worst of the experience is the emotional and mental battering, the public humiliation. And I really do believe that had there been full strength punches and slaps going on, it would have crossed a line that people in the audience would have objected to. I know I would have.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Wakeup-Call,

Thank you for clarifying.
Do you remember if this occurred during a so called RSE 'truth-wine ceremony"?
it would have crossed a line that people in the audience would have objected to. I know I would have.
But in my opinion the line was crossed....as it has been many times before by JZR.
Only this time everyone had their blindfolds off.
Although I understand not all situations are black and white.
I have witnessed gross violent abuse and neglect where not one person intervened to stop it happening...
not only a second time but for a sixth time.
I am talking about when JZR instructed 500 blindfolded people on each side of the fence to run at each other, each way.
I was one of those stupefied people that obeyed ?Ramtha? and did nothing to assist those that were knocked down and injured.
I could hear some of the injured crying as we were led back to the arena.
I suspect it was the mere fact that so many people were sent to St Peters Hospital that Judith called a halt to her entertainment.

There are many other instances of wanton cruelty and violence exhibited by a JZR and her RSE enablers, only to be ignored by the whole.....:cry:

David
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I wonder how much of the psychology of the Milgram Experiment comes into play at RSE?

David.

The Milgram Experiment measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience.

Milgram experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

YouTube - Milgram Experiment (Derren Brown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GxIuljT3w
Whatchamacallit

I would really like to believe that if someone were assaulted with the force to knock them over, or set them off balance so that they fall, another student there would intervene. Or that multiple people would. I don't want to get into speculation about it, though, because we just don't know.

What I do know, and am very clear about, is "L" being slapped with enough force that it rotated her head/face. Not every time, but it did occur. Further, I remember hearing JZR saying to her things such as, "TELL HIM!!!!", "Admit it!" and after then progressing to hitting her in the stomach, multiple times...I would say at least a half dozen times, easily, she finally confessed that she had taken drugs to suppress her appetite, not drugs to heal the pain of a migraine headache. Now, I haven't a clue if she confessed to stop the abuse and humiliation, or if she was telling the truth. I remember thinking...yikes...that woman is so thin already and 'he's' hitting her in the stomach !

To me, it doesn't matter. Nobody, and surely not a person presenting as a highly evolved spiritual teacher-ascended God-Master who loves 'his' people, has any business

1) butting in to someone's private business in a large group situation, unless a sincere, PRIVATE conversation takes place whereby concern and help is discussed.

2) disrespecting another human being by abusing them to make one's point.

3) disrespecting the rest of the audience by subjecting them to be witnesses to trauma...which in and of itself was traumatizing.

The word "Conan" is still resounding in my mind ...

There is no excuse. Not in my book.

I have a visual in my mind as I am typing this, of the woman who was literally escorted out the double doors where you enter, near the payment/registration window. She was an average sized woman, who hadn't gotten into her seat as fast as staff wanted her to, as the music had started playing and R was coming down to the arena. The entire atmosphere changed and people were talking about it and upset. Why ? Because staff manhandled the woman, carried/pushed her to those double doors...and outside of them there are those large chunky gray rocks used as groundcover in that area for a walkway. She was THROWN out upon those rocks like tossing a sack of potatoes. If I recall correctly, it was "Master" (not) Garola, and other men (staff) that found it necessary to resort to such violence. Even if they had escorted her out, THAT was not necessary. This is the caliber of people we are talking about, hired by JZ Knight. It speaks volumes.

Nobody did anything about it, except for the electricity that bolted through the room; like a hum, when you hear lots of voices quietly talking about, "Oh, my God. They THREW her out there ONTO the rocks!" Some people did get angry and expressed that, but in the end, nobody actually DID anything about it. Why weren't they fired ? Because JZ protects them ?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Whatcha - does anyone know what the woman did after? I'd be over at police headquarters filing an assault charge.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

From my vantage point, the slaps were not physically so hard...just on the line of where it was easy to be in the audience and rationalize that Ramtha was trying to get her attention.
this was my perception of the incident as well.
and definitely NOT to minimize it.

I think airing out dirty laundry in a public audience is uncalled for.
And the business at hand was with one of James' best buddies.
It was none of JZ's business in the first place.
Why weren't they fired ? Because JZ protects them ?
Because the staff justifies their actions.
Many times, she is not aware of such goings on.
And you have to remember....
all those people in the audience are under total mind control at that moment.
The "hum" and the "electricity" felt in the room is a red flag trying to raise itself,
but no one can see it because they are blind to the mind control being used on them.
So of course, no one can really do anything about it at the time.
Only later in reflection.
And by that time,
the statue of limitations could have run out.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Tree..anyone..

Do you remember if the assault on Lynda occurred during a so called RSE 'truth-wine ceremony"?

David.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I am really trying to re-call.
I know I was on the back wall , NE corner.
I very rarely, if ever, sat there, so I definitely re-call the incident.
I don't think it was a wine ceremony as Marc and L were sitting in blue chairs
which would not be a common practice for wine ceremonies.
megan

Unread post by megan »

We buried her in one of her beautiful purses. She loved fashion, it was one of her hobbies. She was cremated and her daughter sobbed as we shoved her into a tomb. She was a mother, a sister, a daughter and a friend. Why share this? To show that the results, direct or indirect are REAL. If someone is reading this pondering whether the "school" is real or helpful. I believe she would be alive if she had never been in "the wrong place at the wrong time" Read through these postings and tell me if it sounds like they helped her.

It boggled my mind, that she would leave her son and daughter whom she ADORED. I couldn't understand it. But I also couldn't understand why she would be a part of this to begin with. I thought she must have succumbed to depression or gone half nuts. Now thanks to this site I know that ANYONE is vulnerable. The people here are intellligent, witty, friendly, and very interesting just like my sister. I guess the common thread is they have that "burning desire" to know the answers. Nothing wrong with that but the anwers are NOT at RSE.
megan

Unread post by megan »

another demention60,

"when a person makes the decision to commit suicide, no one can stop them"

Thank you for this...
tree

Unread post by tree »

megan-

I look forward to reading your posts and hope that others reading your posts are moved by a person
whose sister died/committed suicide as a by product of RSE.
It would take extensive money and research to make a direct correlation here,
but it could be done.

As a personal side note to you megan,
my son is best friends with 3 brothers
whose mother committed suicide a little over 8 or so years ago now.
Valerie and I were very good friends and our children attended a private
school NOT associated with RSE (because CSE was too full of itself. Well, the board
of directors were.)
This mother was one of the most dedicated mothers I knew.
Most of the others were on the dole, victims to their situation.
But Valerie dedicated her life to her 3 boys.

She moved out here because of the teachings.
Her husband had been to few events but did not really agree to the move.
He is a lawyer.
He resented the fact that she moved out here with the boys and he reluctantly followed.
They divorced soon after their move out.

Valerie, after making a comfy homestead on Bald Hills Road in Yelm
got a little more involved with the wine when the wine ceremonies started.
When her husband took the boys back east for a family reunion one summer,
she took a hike on Mt Rainier and never came back.
She did leave a note. She jumped from a bridge.

Their father never got the children counseling of any kind.
And as the kids tended to hang out at our house,
the boys often felt comfortable enough to chat with me.

These boys, now, in the last year and half, know my stance about the school (RSE).
And they have been 100% behind my choice to move on.
Two boys are still in college.
The other doing an internship at a large corporation.

These boys lived nearly all of their teenage years without their mother.
And still do.

I have seen the affects of the school both personally (http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/607488)
as well as with former friends.

Some are more affected than others.

If only we could get the word out as to how dangerous it really is,
then,
you and I,
would be having very different circumstances in our lives this very day.

My heart goes out to you and your family.
In a way, I am sorry this is the way we are connected.
But, nevertheless, this is a very powerful world of people.

Hugs,
Tree
Whatchamacallit

David,

I'm trying to remember if it was a wine ceremony or not. I do remember that night, Rambles was walking around the arena, staring at people, stopping here and there to say things. I'll just describe it how I perceived it, like "he" was in a mood. A few barbed remarks were said to people. "He" kept walking, walking, around and around...it's like you sit there and hope the heck you're not next, you see ?

I am certain the details are in my notes, because I almost always took good notes. My first inclination is that it was not a wine ceremony, and if it was, perhaps it was at the start. I'd really have to dig through my boxes to check my notes. I remember the incident quite vividly, another sign we were not drinking.

Why are you wondering about that ? Curious.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

megan wrote:We buried her in one of her beautiful purses. She loved fashion, it was one of her hobbies. She was cremated and her daughter sobbed as we shoved her into a tomb. She was a mother, a sister, a daughter and a friend. Why share this? To show that the results, direct or indirect are REAL. If someone is reading this pondering whether the "school" is real or helpful. I believe she would be alive if she had never been in "the wrong place at the wrong time" Read through these postings and tell me if it sounds like they helped her.

It boggled my mind, that she would leave her son and daughter whom she ADORED. I couldn't understand it. But I also couldn't understand why she would be a part of this to begin with. I thought she must have succumbed to depression or gone half nuts. Now thanks to this site I know that ANYONE is vulnerable. The people here are intellligent, witty, friendly, and very interesting just like my sister. I guess the common thread is they have that "burning desire" to know the answers. Nothing wrong with that but the anwers are NOT at RSE.
Oh, Megan...{{{{Megan}}}}

I lost a sister, too, not too long ago. It was due to a rare ca, and she was young with a wonderful husband and two teens, who still need her. I am so sorry you and your sister's children are going through this, as "extended victims (yes, victims, JZ) of RSE.

It's two years now, that I've been out of RSE. Sometimes, when I see the stars, I remember walking on that field at the "compound," believing I was so free at my beginner's group, not knowing what was ahead, believing there was more knowledge to be learned...
The difference now, the true knowledge, is that RSE involvement kept me away from a loved one when I was needed most. I take responsibility for this. And the stars in the sky seem more beautiful these days. And my sister who passed, and I, are together in dreams, dancing the night away. This is a good thing.

Be kind to yourself, allow yourself. Love yourself.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Did the assault occur during an RSE ?wine ceremony"

Thank you Tree and Watcha...
Why are you wondering about that ? Curious.
Before I go on, I think it is important to say that had I been present during JZR's violent assault on Lynda,
I may have also turned a blind eye... thinking that the almighty and infalable Ramtha" is demonstrating his supernatural healing powers!! What do I know? ?The Ram knows best?? :sad:
The very fact the authorities turn a blind eye to this sort of thing at RSE
feeds into the fallacy RSE is protected by "higher forces", that it really is a School of Enlightenment.
I also think its important to understand what the sort of brainwashing influences were at play that culminated in the assault on Lynda by JZ Knight-Ramtha.
Hence my question..Did this assault occur during an "RSE wine ceremony"?
Lynda had become very close with J.Z and even went to her mansion for Christmas.
This demonstates the depth of JZ Knight's treachery and utter contempt for Lynda .
And then to mastermind the "Ramtha show", using psychological manipulation and physical abuse, to exert control over Lynda and the RSE students. The assault on Lynda was a fact, and a line was crossed.
No alcohol was drunk by RSE students that evening.
Not one person intervened nor reported the incident to the authorities.
The price of cult behavior is diminished realism..
Some degree of cult behavior can be seen in all groups,
So instead of asking Is this group a cult?,?
a more useful inquiry is: How much cult behavior is taking place here?"

From..
Cult Thinking and the Terrorist Threat
With a Foreword by Doris Lessing
View Forum - Academics: Books & Videos

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... um.php?f=5
Much like the icebergs in the path of the Titanic... were ignored until it was too late..
this is a major warning.
G2G posted..-
does anyone know what the woman did after? I'd be over at police headquarters filing an assault charge.
I agree..
I really hope this whole incident is investigated by the authorities,
and made public.....

David.

Email contact: enlightenmefree@gmail.com
arewethereyet

A Suggestion Megan

Unread post by arewethereyet »

first i must say this post really got my emotion stirred up.
and to all the posts of how rse'ers stand out like a sore thumb with a lack of laughter, and evil looking eyes.
looking back at myself i too lost my laughter, and love for life for every event makes you hate it for all the talk of the greymen goverment.
everbody wants to admit to themselves they are ready for psychic judith to call out some flaw or mistake they made in the past in front of the group, and confession is like the good feeling after a good cry, but what most fail to see is the so called masters in the school will judge you when they should not. in my opinion if you accept your mistakes to yourself and deal with it later when one goes to the other side "heaven". so it is said all is know in heaven and your past friends and realitives will have a knowingness but wont judge you like people here on earth do.
people at rse love drama, even if it hurts someone.

You might want to keep a dreamjournal near your bedside and write a mission of intent everyso often to meet your sister in the dream, and ask her if ramtha met her in heaven, or for her to reveal anything that might help close down rse for good. or ask to meet anyone who may of commited sucide from rse, for maybe your sister is resting for a bit and others who have translated in rse may feel your discomforts and come and spend a dream with you.

if you want the dream to be lucid you should research the wake back to bed method, for it has the best track record for results. take a multivitamin before sleep this helps the intensity of the dream and this is when the body heals itself which a multivitamin can speed things up.

a chiropractor i had in the past told me of a dream he had and met his deceased farther in a dream and they had a good talk and hugged then his farther turned and walked away and noticed a red hand print on his farthers shoulder. then he suddenly woke up, and noticed his hand had red liquid on it. he told me his farther must of intended this to happen so he would know that the dream was a real meeting of his farther.

i just included what my chiro shared with me to support that dreams can be real, and if you meet her in a dream then you really have spent a dream with her.

a good friend of mine shot himself because he didn't get a football scholarship like his farther did and he felt bad for himself. i was at the same party that night that he found a gun in the house. the football team huddled around his closed coffin. he gave me 3 signs but i failed to notice. then his girlfriend jumped off a bridge to meet him in heaven our school quit classes for 3 days and priests and shrinks came to our school to prevent mass sucide. well anyways i see him in dreams all the time and and he allways seems happy. i truely believe it is really him that i meet and not just some creation in my holodeck.

who knows maybe it will be you who writes a book "rse is a scam exposed from dreams with my sister"
I have been sending out a request to meet deceased people of rse for i want to write the same type of book. for licid dreaming is my favorite discipline.
i hope this helps Megan, a dream with a diseased loved one can be very gratifing. lucid dreaming can have great results if you learn the art of lucid dreaming, and these days there is a lot on the internet to learn from.
here's a link to the best resource i have found
http://www.consciousdreaming.com/lucid-dreaming/

his e-book for $10.00 called the ultimate lucid dreaming is the best book on the subject from many books i have read. he also has hemi-sync (with lucid dream frequencies and suggestions to spark lucidity while doing the w.b.t.b. method) cd's that gave me some really great dreams.
but i have taken it to the next level and make my own cd's with brainwave entrainment that dont require headphones from a company called transparent corp.
http://www.transparentcorp.com/products ... nwaves.php
then i find some good sleep music and do mixdowns with freeware music multitrack studios
http://scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?id=598
then add messages to to music like " your dreaming become lucid and find my sister "
this type of custom cd would have 3 tracks 1. sleep music 2. brainwave entrainment from transparent 3. intent suggestions
mix them into one file and burn the cd.
her kids might enjoy the reward of this type of cd.
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

JZ Knight is a killer. People make very bad choices in their lives because they are misled into believing what they are taught works.

There was a lady in her 70's in the school in the early years. She was affluent and retired, moved to Yelm and was a model student who did all her disciplines daily and went to most events. She spent a fortune and ended up going back to Florida to her family and died of cancer.

Knight would rob the shirt off your back if it was the last possession you had left that brought you joy. She has wrecked so many futures of people.....the young who have forfeited their education for "the work" or had their parents spend all their money on something that is futile to get involved with.

Lots of people can't recover. The only way to recover from RSE is to have things in life that make a person happy from the person's own viewpoint. There are plenty of people left living who's life Knight has trashed who cannot get joy anymore. The only joy they get is attending the next delusional event hoping that something will change.

Their years are wasted living in misery and soon they discover they are now too old and have wasted their years chasing the eternal carrot.

Knight is always right and the customer is always wrong. In all of the years I went to RSE I have never once seen Knight put up as an example of needing to change. It was always someone else's fault.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Very well said unbound! I find it interesting to note that rse students tend to have an abnormal fear of death. I mean, everyone is afraid of death, but the teachings do not allow for natural processing of that fear. JZ as ramtha used to say that all fears ultimately boil down to the fear of death. Isn't it convenient to keep people locked into that fear for selfish purposes. Setting it up so the student is always at fault ensures repeat business, especially when you're the one providing the salvation.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
ex

Re: Two years to heal enough to talk

Unread post by ex »

here is a realative short thread. not a anonymos out of the studentpool. a peorson directly in contact with jzr. under the eyes of an enlightend masterteacher or even pushed by jzr. the catastrophies happened already. jzr got away with it.
Vanilla

Re: JZ Knight Violence at RSE: My sister killed herself aft

Unread post by Vanilla »

Wow

I am so sorry about your sister.

My friend Greg Hale, just committed suicide a few weeks ago. He was at a Ramtha Feast like a week before. I was told Ram said some of you at this table will die.

I always wondered. But you cant know.
freemysoul

Re: JZ Knight Violence at RSE: My sister killed herself aft

Unread post by freemysoul »

Thats such a typical thing for JZ to say. Leave it to her to say something so fear intending and obvious. Its like standing up in a room full of politicians and saying, "Some of you in this room, will lie at some point in your career."
deafashell

Re: My sister killed herself after leaving this cult in 2006

Unread post by deafashell »

Can I say thank you for posting this.

Your story touched me deeply, so sorry for your loss.

I signed up for a Beginner's event a month ago. I was very concerned by her material on Create Your Day, it was bugging me, the aggressiveness of her style. I thought to myself this doessn't look right and is not consistent with Ramtha conversations that over time got me to sign up. Being a deaf person, I rely on what I see and I didn't like the body language at all. I can see she is abusive, botoxed too far and showing alcoholism signs. I grew up with enough experience around me to say whoa....

With warning bells in my head, I found a podcast with David McCarthy on Consequences talking about his experiences. I followed up with looking at this site. I browsed through many posts, reading of the terrible damages wrought in so many lives. Your posts stopped me and how I cried. How I wish I could do more.

I was actually considering an event in 2013. I am resolved now to seek spiritual solace in the simple things of life, family and dear friends in the here and now. She can keep it, she won't get a penny more.

I am grateful for you sharing your story, the honesty and the hard work that goes on this site. Count me a victory.
Thanks
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

good job. Glad you got out with your skin. Good to see you read the writing on the wall! Amazing how obvious it is once the blinders come off, huh?
Stay close, be kind to yourself.
:D
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

What a heart breaking post. I am am happy to see it has helped another. Deafashell, welcome and Thank you, for your insight.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Deafashell. welcome to EMF. Thank you for posting your story.

I have said that many time. It always a great day for me when I see that EMF has been influential in one’s awakening of the fact that RSE is a Scam and JZ is a Rapist of Minds and Souls. This is our payoff or reward if you will for keeping EMF free for everyone.

What’s Magical about our site is our Members, they always come to the rescue with Love, comprehension and Priceless advices as most of them has been in the same situation.

Now Deafashell you can also be part of the Magic if you choose.
Thank you Everyone
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
tree

Unread post by tree »

Rooster wrote:What a heart breaking post. I am am happy to see it has helped another. Deafashell, welcome and Thank you, for your insight.
Well said.

Welcome. :-)
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

Hi Deafashell,

so happy you followed your acute senses... really really happy.
Thank you for sharing.

Much love on your way
Silvia
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I remember. She was a hairdresser right? Egyptian Queen brought her, thought the school would do her good. Married to a man named Mark who used her for money? She was addicted to oxycotins. Her kids were all on pills too. When she killed herself she took her dogs with her too. Sad story. So sorry.
msdblue

Unread post by msdblue »

Megan
My sincere condolences for the loss of your sister.
I have known several beautiful people who passed during my time at rse, including yuji and the mother of those three precious boys.
I am a new ex and have been sifting through the posts and was touched by this one in particular.
David I was at the event where a woman was slapped repeatedly by jz and I Remember it vividly because it was the only time I left an event before it ended. I didn't know the woman but it sounds like it may have been Megan's sister.
It was Halloween and a Sunday the end of a follow up when it was announced that "the ram" was coming down. S/he entered drunk and continued to drink. I was appalled with the behavior and wanted to get out. I packed my belongings during the "teaching" and left through the front gate.
Although I witnessed and endured several more horrific situations I dissociated from most of them until I could endure no more.
I have yet to find the words to tell my story but it will come.

I am encouraged by all who post here. Thank you.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

I have the memory, that this post refers to a very blond woman who drove a hummer. And i don't remember slapping, but I remember verbal abuse to her. Is this the person you refer to as Megan's sister?
msdblue

Unread post by msdblue »

Cheryl
There was definite slapping involved. The Woman was standing near the door leading to the barn area.
Msdblue
tree

Unread post by tree »

yes, she was blonde, was with Marc H (he acted like James Flick and Fred Lomax- losers who latched onto wealthy women)
there was verbal abuse as well as slapping. People do not know there was an argument between Marc and Megan's sister
and jz and James that preceded this incident.

it's amazing what the character ramtha knows because it is in DIRECT correlation to what jz experiences/knows.
no big mystery there.
hello......they are one in the same.

very sad to hear about the dogs......
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Oh, that is so sad to hear. I remember her. Ahhrgh.

Around that time, I think, was another woman who killed herself. Days before falling off the rock cliff she sat next to me at a wine ceremony. She got very drunk very early and confessed that she got pregnant and she was sooo upset about that. She somehow ended up cutting me in the thigh and I bled really bad. I just remember feeling so sorry for her. I think she broke her glass and that is how it happened. After she killed herself, I looked at the cut that was healing and sent her love on her journey and cried. I love this scar as a reminder of that lovely lonely woman who couldn't live in the box R$E had perscribed and she couldn't escape. Oh, the sadness these stories bring. That is why I choose to say something now. The school was permissable when I thought it was not hurting people. But my mind numbing that I have finally wore off and I realize that Jz must be accountable for the harm she perpetuates.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

Agreed.
I hear heavy footsteps, JZK has her day of reckoning coming fast!
tree

Unread post by tree »

Cheryl wrote:Oh, that is so sad to hear. I remember her. Ahhrgh.

Around that time, I think, was another woman who killed herself. Days before falling off the rock cliff she sat next to me at a wine ceremony. She got very drunk very early and confessed that she got pregnant and she was sooo upset about that. She somehow ended up cutting me in the thigh and I bled really bad. I just remember feeling so sorry for her. I think she broke her glass and that is how it happened. After she killed herself, I looked at the cut that was healing and sent her love on her journey and cried. I love this scar as a reminder of that lovely lonely woman who couldn't live in the box R$E had perscribed and she couldn't escape. Oh, the sadness these stories bring. That is why I choose to say something now. The school was permissable when I thought it was not hurting people. But my mind numbing that I have finally wore off and I realize that Jz must be accountable for the harm she perpetuates.

this horrible. omg.
"a reminder of that lovely lonely woman who couldn't live in the box R$E had prescribed and she couldn't escape"

truer words......
msdblue

Unread post by msdblue »

Cheryl, what a memory to carry. I feel the layers of the onion are coming off and only tears will wash away the sting....
Was that Valerie you were partners with? Or someone else who fell off the rock?

The verbal and physical abuse I witnessed was more than I could process. A thousand apologies to those for whom I could not speak, and a thousand tears to wash away the stains of those I could not defend.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Yes, I am fairly sure he name was Valerie.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

That is beautiful, what you wrote!

It is so sad that I never ever even registered the verbal abuse as abuse! I was so 100% brainwashed, that I believed the abuse was some sort of help for the person. That is crazy!
tree

Unread post by tree »

Cheryl-

I did not know it was Valerie you were writing about.
She was a very good friend of mine and her boys are still very close friends with my son.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

:( so sad!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your posts... :idea:
Breaking the Silence
If you were subjected to, or witnessed physical or sexual abuse at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha or by RSE staff members,
Please share your experience on EMF.
Does anyone has further information about Megans sister Lynda?
If you would rather not post directly, please Email us at enlightenmefree@gmail.com
This may prove very helpful in our ongoing efforts to expose JZ Knight/RSE

Thank you

David

Related:
Violence against women - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_women

Physical, Sexual, Psychological and Domestic Violence - KNOW YOUR FEELINGS
http://www.knowyourfeelings.org/violence.html
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Her name was Linda Jean Bell Welton, Born Portland Oregon, April 14, 1958.
We received the following information....
"After several years of being in this group (RSE) she 'Linda Welton' noticed a change in Ramtha and became convinced Ramtha was no longer with JZ. She was convinced JZ was faking it. I am not sure what exactly happened but Linda told me is she confronted JZ in front of the group. JZ slapped Linda."
" Linda moved into her new home in May of 2007 and died in her bedroom Dec 2007 from apparent over dose of antidepressants and Tylenol."
"She was not answering her phone and her daughter told me she was having hard time remembering what day of the week was.
"The other question I have is that a member of the RSE indicated to me something had happen to her a day before they found her body."
can anyone fill in the blanks with the facts?
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

I don't remember her name, but the time frame and the slap seem to say it is her.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”