Siblings who are current

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
Living Force

Siblings who are current

Unread post by Living Force »

I have noticed that the siblings (who are current) have been taking advantage of each other...I guess by creating their realities....

Has anyone else noticed or remembered having issues with your siblings regarding daily life choices? My family members are having issues with one member doing something for the other(both attend RSE) and then what they have done is not good enough or exaclty the way the other wanted it..but wasn't clear about in the first place...kind of like eating their own....??

I am afraid..it kind of amuses me(I realize this is not funny for some)..to see this happening...maybe its a way for them to take a step back and look at the whole picture..but I feel that is probably not what/how they will think about it tho...

When will they all realize that we are here to experience LIFE ON EARTH....as one had posted in the old forum....and not one foot on the ground and one in the sky/abyss/void.....but then do you have to say...EACH TO THEIR OWN? and if so....when is there a time to jump into their life and say WAIT....take a step back an re-examine the choices/ beliefs you have.??...and do we even have a right to do that??

ramble thoughts......ramble questions.....ramble on!!
Keep on Truckin'
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Living Force,

My opinion is that it shows respect to yourself and others if you want to tell them your thoughts about a matter, and you preface it with something along the line of, "I've been thinking about something and I want to share my thoughts about it with you. I'm not saying you have to agree, and I'm also not looking to disagree. But, if you want to discuss this further, I'm certainly open to it." Then, tell them YOUR OPINION.

I've done this with my kids as they're going through the teen years, and now as young adults. In that situation, I tell them that I think I would be remiss not to share my opinion, as their mother, who has life experiences that they may not have. I also qualify that by being clear that I"m not telling them what to do, or how to. Just giving them some food for thought.

They respect that, and so far, so good.

It could open dialogue for a future time, and the person/people know where you stand because you've laid your cards on the table.

Of course, it also depends on just what the topic is. If someone did something really wrong, then you just call it as it is. But, if you're talking about your opinion, to someone who may well have a divergent opinion, then imo, it's best to respect their space, while also honoring your own. Respectfully.
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

Whatcha....it seems so simple for me to look at this from my eyes, as I have not had the blinders on...but they still are wearing them....I can see where each one is coming from (from the way they have been taught at RSE)....I mean, that both persons feel they are correct...its that victim thingy again...if one is upset about the issue..then its their fault...so to speak...

I am waiting to have a chance to speak my mind about the Ram/Scam...there is something to say about "biding(spelling) time"....hopefully I don't have to wait too long...and I must tread gently..as I do not want to make them put up a wall...and shut me out....as a dead mule.
Keep on Truckin'
free2ctruth

Unread post by free2ctruth »

Living:

In my experience as a current student, "manifesting your reality" or "creating your reality," does not involve a person actively going out and taking advantage of another person nor should it ever engender a sense of "victimization" in a person. In other words, if I was out to create something for myself that wouldn't mean I next go actively ask my sibling for something that's involved in my desired "creation" . Let's say I wanted to create enough money to buy something or even to go to my next event and my sibling (even though I knew s/he had all the money I needed) only offered me part of what I wanted to "create." As a consequence, I find myself upset and blame my sibling for who knows what -- not being giving enough? who knows.....then perhaps a "victim" banter happens......That is not "manifestation" in my understanding as I have experienced what is taught, as an example.

I'm not sure what specifically is going on with your siblings. You are right that it would be awfully hard to somehow convince them otherwise if that's what they believe application what what they have been taught means.
Whatcha gave you sound advice. I never did shut folks such as yourself out of my life -- we did "agree to disagree" on points, but we did foster an open line of communication that way.

Not sure if this insight helps any, but hopefully it might somehow. I'm treading on thin ice as a current student here -- certainly don't want to put walls up either.

Free2ctruth
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Free2ctruth,

First, welcome , I have read your posts and find it refreshing that you are able and willing to engage in a dialogue with others in a meaningful way regardless of belief.

I for one think that by engaging with those who one might disagree with can leads one to discovering an understanding which would be much more difficult and sometimes impossible without doing so. So, I thank you for your participation.

Free2ctruth says:
"Let's say I wanted to create enough money to buy something or even to go to my next event and my sibling (even though I knew s/he had all the money I needed) only offered me part of what I wanted to "create." As a consequence, I find myself upset and blame my sibling for who knows what -- not being giving enough? who knows.....then perhaps a "victim" banter happens......That is not "manifestation" in my understanding as I have experienced what is taught, as an example. "

I have said before that I feel the RSE teachings and those that are similar seem to make simple things convoluted. I would appreciate your input with regard to your comment above, not meaning to offend.

Most NOT involved in a teaching which instills a "create your own reality" mindset would simply say....

"I want to make, or earn enough money to buy something or go to whatever event"

Saying it like that eliminates the whole sibling thing (unless one is working for the sibling), eliminates the "self talk" and "victim" banter.

For years, making, earning,inheriting have been aceptable ways of obtaining money. Creating money is left to the forgers who can honestly say they created it in most understood parlance.

If one desired to make more money they could for a few examples, ask for a raise, spend less, work overtime, get a 2nd or third job, etc.

What I am getting at is the "idea" of creating money seems to me more complicated then just earning it.

I was wondering if you thought creating money in some way simplifies the process and if so how?
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I agree with JTRL, however
sometimes, you just get what you need, when you need it, without having to work for or ask for it. A Christian might say Divine Providence or the power of prayer...some might say, blind luck, a fluke, serendipity. An RSE student may say they manifested it. I couldn't say who is right or wrong.

Living force - could the reason your siblings are fighting be because, they each think they are God, and, regardless of what else may be taught at RSE to counterbalance this idea, they have each taken this to mean that their will should be law, and that they are more entitled than anyone else to feel that their opinions, wishes, wants, etc. should carry sway?
Whatchamacallit

It could be that the best Goddy wins ? I say this because I've heard "Ramtha" talk about how "he" is still more powerful than we are - I mean - since we're all manifesting Goddies and all. He's the alpha Goddy !!! Make no mistake ! LOL

Really, though, the teachings have taught that the person who is the "most", "strongest", in their FOCUS, is going to create the more powerful reality. So, in that vein, it's as though Gods-in-training (students) will get into power plays over whose reality (focused desires intended to manifest into physical reality) with such laser-like focus that the intended reality just "drops into your reality" very quickly.

I think it's clear the power struggles that can ensue between students - whether they are siblings or not.

I even remember "Ramtha" saying that the more powerful we became, the more we could OVER RIDE the realities of those "below" us. So, he was, in effect, promoting that we could, and would, effect change in other people's realities. Some would call such an act of minding another's personal business, black magic. Who are any of them to intervene in another person's reality because they decide it should be another way ? Ridiculous. Also, it shows the level of arrogance and entitlement that they can have.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Hey, what free will? If you override another person's reality what does that mean?
Keep the greater good at heart.
Whatchamacallit

Free said, "Hey, what free will? If you override another person's reality what does that mean?"

Exactly. There isn't any...or, it's conditional.
free2ctruth

Unread post by free2ctruth »

Journey:

Lost in Space is on the point I was trying to make -- for me it starts with the premise that luck isn't just luck or a fluke occurance in my life. Going back to the money example (and I think I used a statement that is a little too constricted in thinking about buying just one thing)....let's say I just plain want or need more $$ in my life and that's what I work on. My need may get filled by my boss offering me a raise (that I didn't expect or ask for); or it might get filled by a new job opportunity coming my way that meets my $$ needs (a job, maybe, that lets me even work less hours than I was before, which I find very nice, or a new job that is really exciting to me because I might have found myself bored in my other one but hung in there with it anyway....job opportunities that I just didn't expect). Those are just a couple of examples -- in my experience, my money "manifestation" just came from unexpected everyday sources.

Free2ctruth
Whatchamacallit

I know people who get raises at their jobs, and have unexpected money come across their paths, that never had to focus to have that happen. They never made a card, walked the field, or even heard of RSE. They just experienced the natural processes in life. Money can, and does, come to us from various places.

:)
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

Come on, man.....

EVERYONE KNOWS that the Grey Men sit around in triad all day, breathing, and guzzling wine, and popping little gold coins into their little grey hands.

WHERE have you been???? :roll:
journeythroughramthaland

Premises and causal relationships

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Hi Free2ctruth,

Thanks for your response, if I have gotten it right, my response and questions will appear in a differing color then yours for easier reading.

"Lost in Space is on the point I was trying to make -- for me it starts with the premise that luck isn't just luck or a fluke occurance in my life."

I think that you are answering here that because luck isn't just luck or a fluke that you feel that discounting or believing that there is no such thing as luck, chance or for a more literal interpretation "shit happens!" that it is a simpler concept then having to make the distinction between attempting to determining the amount of causation one has in any event (it sounds like you are ascribing 100% causation to yourself in this case and for all occurences.) While you haven't put it in those words, it seems to be the ultimate gist of your premise.

I think your premise appears to be false (not to mean bad, stupid or ignorant). In otherwords, not that all that might follow it is false, only that it might not be true as well. another related example would be this:

The ocean is water.
water is wet.
the beach is next to the ocean.
the sand is wet.
the ocean made the sand wet.

Assuming that the wetness was caused by water, it most certainly could have been the ocean coming in on a rising tide that caused the the sand to become wet, however, there are various other explainations of what might have caused the wetness , such as rainfall, an underground spring, etc...

In addition, there are ways of determining what would be the actual cause of wetness. One of the causes might just end up to be "shit happens" meaning it is undeterminable. (for now).

"Going back to the money example (and I think I used a statement that is a little too constricted in thinking about buying just one thing)...."

I didn't think it was too constricting, in fact, if the premise is true then it is true for all things. (speaking classical physics)

"let's say I just plain want or need more $$ in my life and that's what I work on."

Again, here I will make an assumption and if I am incorrect, please correct me because it was not completely clear to me. When you are saying "work on" I am assuming you are speaking in terms of certain exercises, disiplines, and/or the simple acceptance of anothers statements or teachings.

"My need may get filled by my boss offering me a raise (that I didn't expect or ask for);"

One of the difficulties I have with this type of statement is the following: What about if you were doing a great job, wanted a raise, your boss was a jerk and penny poor pound foolish and fired you and hired someone else at 1/2 the salary? Would you then have also "manifested" that?

The reason I bring this up is, with that type of reasoning, how could you possibly hold anyone other then yourself accountable for anything? In your experience is that attainable? if so, how?

"or it might get filled by a new job opportunity coming my way that meets my $$ needs (a job, maybe, that lets me even work less hours than I was before, which I find very nice, or a new job that is really exciting to me because I might have found myself bored in my other one but hung in there with it anyway....job opportunities that I just didn't expect). Those are just a couple of examples -- in my experience, my money "manifestation" just came from unexpected everyday sources. "

I also don't see how one could "work on making or needing more money without expecting it. It sounds like a contradiction of facts. If you feel I am mistaken, I would appreciate it if you could elaborate on that point.

Please don't get me wrong, I am understanding that you are viewing and percieving the cause and effect in the terms you have discribed. I also understand how one can percieve as such. Yet, there are ways to test ones perception in matters like this. The problems with teachings that claim one creates all reality is that if they doubt and wish to test a perception then just by thier act of doing so makes thier perception false, not the facts themselves.

I also understand the extreme example (much like my infinite me's) of one saying since they were born they have created everything because if they were not born they could have created nothing. The big guy addresses this conumdrum by claiming we all pick our parents and not the other way around.

If one is stood on thier head, all the money will fall out of thier pockets.

In any case, is it possible for you to assume that their are things within our universe that operate beyond our ability to control them? If so, what would you use as a guideline for determining what is, and what is not?

You seem to be articulate and I would look forward to listening to your response.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”