My sister

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
NHgirl

My sister

Unread post by NHgirl »

I am one of 4 siblings, and I love my sister very much. She has always been looking for something to fill her life, spirituality .... She has no children and has been living her life in Manhatten. For over 10yrs she lived there, and now has moved to Washington state and commutes to New York to work. This I have no problem with. What is upsetting is when I get the call that I have to prepare for the world basically cracking in half on June 15th and I am to gather up my children, not go to work and prepare and get above sea-level.
From what I have read about this, it is what is done to keep them invovled and comming back, loosing her sense of self. I love my sister and always will, but she is calling everyone in her family and scaring them to death. My mother is 68 and panicing. She cannot sleep at night since her phone call (and my sister cried telling her).
I have read articles about Ramthas predictions in the past, yet Ramsters are still there. Please help...or advise...helplessness is harder than worry...
freemysoul

Re: My sister

Unread post by freemysoul »

NHgirl,
Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know that fear well, as I have allowed JZ to put me through it more times than I can remember: The sea is rising, the earthquakes are coming, the Chinese are invading, and the aliens are gonna eat your children..........................natural disasters and conspiracy theories so numerous, that I couldn't list them all if I tried. It has been JZ's method of operating that whenever RSE is seeing a shortage of students or needs new blood to help oil the financial wheels that it operates from, JZ comes up with some new prediction of imminent danger, or more recently, like the April "Special Message" she has scheduled next month for her victims, she scares the shit out of people with predictions of immediate or soon to come disaster. She makes sure to be as vague and all encompassing as possible with these always wrong predictions, so that her staff can use them 30 years from now when she picks the right continent for a disaster, like they did with Japan recently. JZ made some vague prediction 25 years ago about an earthquake in the South Pacific, and now her students blow this up to say, "See, JZ/R saw this happen 25 years ago in Japan", even though her prediction is wrong in every way, and 25 years premature, the student body is eager to overlook reason, truth and common sense if it means validating their spiritual master JZ. This gets more people attending temporarily, and freaks people out to the point that they will do "ANYTHING" JZ tells them to do.
Don't be afraid NHgirl, it is all a big hoax and scam perpetrated by JZ. The hardest part has to be watching your loved one behave in such a manner. All you can do really, until they wake up from the nightmare that is RSE and JZ Knight, is love them and be brutally honest so as not to be sucked into all the lies and manipulation that is RSE. Remind your loved one also, that JZ Knight hasn't been right about anything in the last 40 years, and with that kind of track record, I wouldn't be losing any sleep over anything she says.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Friends of us from the school call us yesterday to tell us to go on the live steam that Ramtha called for an emergency meeting or something. No I did not

The date June 15 does not really come from Ramtha the way I understand it. What happened someone was doing someone remote view and from there Ramtha asked the students to come up true remote view what would be the most important 2011 date for this Country, and the teachers true compilations and after analyzing of all the date came up with June 15, and JZ the knowing nothing at all said she was amazed that some of the students came up with that date because she knew of an event that would take place on that date.
All I can tell you is that day will be for me one of the safest day.
For the simple reason that the powerfulness students with change the time line.
What else is new
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

just googled June 15 2011 - there's a total lunar eclipse expected that day....
And an Optometry meeting - the premier event of their profession - in Salt Lake City Utah....
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Blessings to you NHgirl.... Hopefully you've been reading, or will read through the Family, Friends posts here.
FreeMySoul said it all - and mostly - fear not, and love your Sister, and Mother.... It's probable you won't be able to talk Sister out of Ramtha - but Love ultimately will....
ex

Unread post by ex »

woulden't it blow your socks of if there would be an emergency meeting a week before japan faced three catastrophic events and lives could be saved ? wouldn't it be convincing more than science reports if she could say 'told you so 2 weeks ago?.
i would see my error and hurry back to school. maybe there are some tiny little miracles like practical advice about handling radioactivity or putting on a hotline for people who use their geigercounter out of theire ugs. and i saw the national geographic report. the juan de fuca faultline is overdue for a big one. they also stated that the NW is the most likely place for a no 10 earthquake. how das this fit yelm is a safe place?
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Here are some facts about Earth Quakes and JZ Record
What we would do with out Google, Charlatan, Crooks, and Snake oil Salesman Like JZ would be able to get away with lot more.
JZ said that she had predicted the Earth Quake in Japan 25 years ago and proved it with a recording.
Well when you look at the recorded of all Earth Quakes in Japan since 1986 funny the first one happened in 1995, around 9 years after her so call prediction since then 16 other Earth Quakes happened in Japan, And not a beep From The Buffon or the Buffon’ Daughter until few days ago. I am telling you Crook and Charlatan like her cannot keep their lies and stories Strait.
Also since The Buffon came on the markets( according to JZ she is not too sure when that happened , in some place she said 1977 and other 1978) 302 very significant Earth Quakes happened in the World. How many she predicted again. Great record
Robair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_earthquakes
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

the recording ? how did it sound? i heard the 9/11 prediction. it was very crackling hard to understand at all. i asked my american neighbor because my english wasn't so secure. he diden't understand it either. he just repeated what was stated on stage: that its a prediction which the ram made. you can produce any "tape excuse me proof" if you have an archive full of words.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

even IF JZ/R had made a proper prediction, so what? Look where the sovereign masters end up? A circus in Yelm where they parade to watch the two-headed lady prance around on stage as they perform rituals in the carnival spook house. Yelm is no safer than anywhere else along the firey belt that rims the Pacific. If JZ had any real intent to protect her flock from harm, Ayers Rock in Australia is quite a bit more secure as to earthquake, volcano, and vicious storms. In fact, where i live now in Birdsboro PA is way more secure than Yelm---plenty of water with fish, good growing seasons, an abundance of horses and cattle, and the close-by Amish to turn to as teachers on how to live without electricity, a Mercedes or Ipads.

NHgirl, I 'advise' you and your family to learn as much as you can about this. Most people concerned about an RSE devotee soon go from fear to anger, then into a measured relationship with someone who is not in their right mind yet free under the law to submit to a crazy group that keeps them under a psychological thrall.

It is tough but there are no easy answers to this.

joe
jszimhart@windstream.net

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”