My partner fell into the cult behind my back.

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
Prudence

My partner fell into the cult behind my back.

Unread post by Prudence »

Hey I am new at this forum. My partner fell into the cult behind my back. Her "friend" is a Master. I came home one day and my partner was kneeling on our bed, smoking a pipe and her hands were extended out. When I said WHAT ARE YOU DOING"? She replied " shut up, I am in church". Needless to say, her friend the Master has her now convinced of all this crap and I can not be involved because " I have no virtue" I can see this as a compliment meaning I just was not positioned to fall for it. Now, I am getting divorced.
ex

Re: My partner fell into the cult behind my back.

Unread post by ex »

hope there r no kids involved. she will take all the money she can get bring it straight to rse that she can pay for her seminars. she will see you as her obstacle to be at rse and gain enlightenment. play this card wisely. i should not make so much assumptions sorry. let her go to her new friends maybe she gets the desperateness and hardship behind the superior ramster facade first hand. just to let you know new students are often a source of income for the ones who reached the bottom of the barrrel.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

She was probably doing C&E- Was her hand facing outwards and another hand cupped underneath? She was blowing imaginary words ( things she wants to manifest) out of her mouth into the "void" of outer space, like a black hole, she does this over and over until she loses her breath, blowing harder and harder..when the blood stops to her head, she then experiences timelessness and floats outside her body...holding on to the words in outer space til she becomes it.

Most incoming students left their husbands and wives behind and children too, all over the world, to come to a rainy place where the income is not even lower middle class. They live in trailers and in tents, build UG's and just always look "witchy". You see strange signs all over Yelm like Pentagrams in places of business. Most middle aged women are in love with "The ram" who they think is some big black warrior out of a romance novel. They go googley eyed and get up in the arena, during breaks, and dance the lusty dance of ecstasy for him...all for him..Your wife is looking around for a ramster to be with , by now probably..if she can't turn you on to him. She will probably hook up with the next guy who sits next to her, all waiting for the years fresh meat..then they will live happily together in a fantasy land with orbs and Ramtha TM prayers over food and wine and forget all about you. Its all encompassing. It turns people crazy...thing is..Ramtha is not real. Its a SCAM!!!!

Sad to say it-- to all you believers, I know how stupid I felt, but this lady JZ pulled one over on you. I am just asking, WHAT IF..can you at least ask yourself, WHAT IF Jz knight is faking?? What would that mean? Would it tell you what kind of person she is?
Yeah...its scary. I am scared thinking about it. But I have long known its true and I have done my research and interviewed alot of people. She is scamming you. For Money. But its worse than that. This creation of hers has gone to her head, and she is falling into madness.

Back to you Prudence---- you cannot change people. And maybe the truth is you dont want to be with her anymore yourself. You guys may just fight worse and worse if you try to stop her. I say just work it out like adults. You need to spend time alone!! You will figure it out.

But David would be the one to ask advice. I am not sure what the best way to go about when your wife joins a cult. I know there was no way I could be talked out of it by anyone.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

'Ramtha,' has a very seductive message from the beginner's retreat, which is an event craefully crafted by talented producers. There is a lot loud music, activities to feel spiritually empowered and the itroduction of the idea that we are God. Of course it is all too short and some seeds of uncertainty are left on the table - engineered to whet the newly minted 'master's' appetite to purchase an enless series of smarmy books from JZK, Inc, and a never ending string or RSE required retreats, assays, follow-ups and other events.

Vanilla is right on with her remarks of ramsters being sucked into the RSE rat hole and abandoning all regard for their current families.

Ex is also right. You should take care to protect your family assets so your spouse doesn't drain your bank account and blow it all on RSE courses and paraphernalia. Sad tales have been told here more than once of 'Ramtha'-smitten family members sending the rest of the family to the poor house. Some ramsters are so taken that they donate to RSE. RSE is a tranining corporation, not a church. Donating to RSE is like making a donation to a gas station because you're enthralled their gasoline can make your car run.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Welcome Prudence. I am sorry to hear of your relationship, as I experienced something very similar, except decided to follow my 'partner' into rse, only to be left for someone "with more virtue": her excuse for wanting to be with someone else. HUGE MISTAKE. Although I believe she was doing c & e, I completely disagree what her results may have been, ie: floating into space, becoming the words you focus on, etc., but agree with Vanilla, Ex and Ockham's version of what rse has in store for new comers. At the most she was lightheaded, hoping, wishing, and trying to mimic what her, 'friend' has told her will make all her dreams come true. The truth of the matter is c & e is about as useful as, excuse the expression, tits on a boar hog, along with the rest of rse's pathetically meaningless 'disciplines'. If there is a result to these 'disciplines', I would surmise them to be detrimental to the 'disciplinees' health and well being, as they are the cornerstone to JZ Knights trap, separating people from critical thinking and sadly, but quite common, their loved ones.
I wish you the very best Prudence, and know from experience that communicating here on EMF saved my sanity and my life.
Carol

Unread post by Carol »

Hello Prudence, when I read your post, my heart went out to you, old memories started to stir, there was no way my husband could have reasoned with me not to get involved in the jkr/rse fiasco, the arrogance I displayed was breathtaking, oh dear its all coming back to me, smoking the pipe like a bohemian, drinking the wine with gusto, dancing like demented new-age hippie, displays of c&e, adorned with my special blinders, speaking my truth with such righteousness, the so called secret knowledge I couldn‘t possibly share with family and friends because they wouldn't understand, its painful to remember but I had become so deranged that I’m sure I told my husband that he would have to kill me in order to stop me going, and that’s what I did I left my daughter my husband and two dogs one of which was sick and I didn’t look back, (insane in the membrane) there’s a warrior type attitude that gets adopted and its virtually impossible to reach the person you once knew and loved.

I now see jzk as a Caligula type personality, clever but insane, however I do believe her reign is coming to an end by her own hand, my husband refused to divorce me and he and my daughter always kept the door open, and I bless them for that, they treated with the understanding shown to someone with a mental disorder, you know the kind you visit but you don’t stay to long and certain words were to be avoided like ramtha, cult, jzk scam, prophecy of coming disasters etc etc.

Like freemysoul said the EMF site helps to restore sanity, the genuine compassion I have witnessed to others and myself while coming to terms with the hell I have put myself and others through is the true godsend, someone included this in a post to me and I thought it was beautiful:
Several people I know have become tangled up in RSE and I still love them just as much as before. RSE is just what they do, not what/who they are
my thoughts are with you
Love
c.c.
Carol

Unread post by Carol »

P.S. The beautiful quote I posted came from Ockham, the words rescue me when I'm drowning in guilt and restores my balance, thanks again Ockham
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Welcome prudence,
You have been given great advice and support. The choice of course is your own. It is a very difficult situation. I still have my parents involved. It must be 30 years , maybe longer since they first got involved with Ramtha.
How long has it been since Ramtha started? Anyone know?
Prudence my heart goes out to you. Outonalimb, I so agree with you! Beautifully written. Ockham, how beautiful. That is so the truth. As hard it as it is, I could never stop loving my parents or many friends still in the school. It is just so hard to see where their mind has gone.
I wish you the best prudence, we are all here anytime.

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”