What next?

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

What next?

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

My daughter called, yesterday, to say "Happy birthday". I hadn't heard from her for a few months. She said she is going back to school to take a short course in hypnotherapy, so she can supplement their income.

I never much believed in hypnosis, but I guess if the "customers" believe it, it might work. Is this a "healing" method? I guess it should work as well as ramtha "healing" and if she is getting paid, that beats paying Judy for it.

Who knows? She might start her own cult! :roll: :lol:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Virginia

Re: What next?

Unread post by Virginia »

It's possible she is just trying to take a step away from RSE. We'll keep our fingers crossed. Stay very loving with her right now and don't mention RSE at all so she feels safe calling you more often. This is just a suggestion from a former cult member who didn't want to hear anything from non members when I first came out. Tread lightly because it does have some promise. Just the fact she is planning a FUTURE is a good sign.
Sad Grandfather

Thanks for the advice. I talked to her - mostly listened to her for about a half hour, and didn't once mention ramtha. I had made a deal with her some time back that if she wouldn't mention the ramster cult to me, I wouldn't tell her how stupid it was. She slipped and posted about some other "channelers", on Facebook, and I posted my research on them. Maybe she decided to return to our agreement.

She did mention that the money was getting short, so they apparently have gone through over a half million from selling his business, and their property here. Guess ahe figures she needs to go to work to support her habits.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

It seems like a very good sign to me that she is planning for a future with the supposed apocalypse, just around the corner. I suggests she is thinking there is at least a 50:50 chance that it will not happen.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Hey Sad Grandfather. You said your daughter went through a 1/2 mil from selling "his" business. Just curious; was that a typo? If not, who is he? Her X?

P.S. I enjoy reading your contributions and sorry you're losing out on a real relationship with your daughter and grandkids.
Sad Grandfather

Nope, he's her husband. After she moved out there, with the kids, he went out there for Christmas. Then grand daughter, then 16, said she was tired of it and came home with him. The grandson, then 18, then came in for a visit. I thought it might be working out, until she flew in with a ramster friend and gave him an ultimatum. He had to sell his business and move out there if "he wanted to keep the family together". I didn't see her while she was here, and didn't hear about it until she was gone.

I told him, if he wanted to fight it, that I'd testify in court that he should have custody, because she was an unfit mother, having deserted them for a cult. He has never had any backbone where she was concerned, so he sold the business, and dragged my grand daughter back out there against her will. They've been there, ande I haven't seen them since, but get an occasional email, or birthday phone call.

He had said that when he sold his business, he'd be retired, but now he's working full time for others.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i had only 40 000 to burn otherwise basically the same story. husbands can only go with or they get divorced. in my case when the money was spent.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Sad Grandpa, I bet your daughter felt she materialized this money and had every right to it. It's how Ramsters think. Essentially, she stole from her husband and family. I've witnessed it first hand. I bet absolutely zero consideration was given to the company employees that would as a result of her ultimatum, lose their livelihoods.

Maybe she'll guilt you into giving her money to go to hypnosis college. kidding. Based on your posts, I know you wouldn't give it to her but if you did, she would feel she earned it through focus and creating her day.
Sad Grandfather

Yeah, wierd thinking to me, but I have heard it explained before, by others who have had the experience.

I don't think any of his employees had to go. Another veterinarian bought his business, the business name and the building, and (I think) kept the same employees, but he went from a successful businessman, nearing retirement, to working for others, with no hope for retirement, except SS, if it's still around 10 years from now.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Yep, My father was once wealthy a Dr. Now living on very little ss.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

For several people I know, RSE takes much of the fixed income Social Security payments for, "classes." The rest of the retirement nest egg went to the friends of Greg Simmons selling questionable investments through advertising in Masters Connection and the Beyond the Ordinary audio stream. Become a Remarkable Life is living in unfinished unpermitted construction waiting for solar flares or tidal waves.

If you join up with RSE Judy and her friends will find a scheme to take as much available money as you have to give up, no matter how much that sum happens to be.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Ramsters only take on new jobs because they run out of money or current scams.
There is no way your daughter is seeing any kind of light at the end of the RSE tunnel end.

Sorry to say, Sad Grandfather, but you already knew that. :cry:

ps I can't believe her husband sold the business! wow.

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”