Found out my friend in RSE died a couple of years ago

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
Lost in Space

Found out my friend in RSE died a couple of years ago

Unread post by Lost in Space »

My RSE friend and I met online, exchanged many emails, some phone calls, a few gifts, and actually eventually met in person and spent a few days together. I loved the guy, and he was a true friend. Originally he tried to indoctrinate me, but we agreed to disagree about certain things. He had been in RSE for many years before our original contact. I maintain that to some extent the school, as the centre of his spiritual practice, actually gave his life meaning and purpose. Unfortunately, he put tremendous stock in the "doomsday" aspects of the teachings and may have bankrupted himself building a "UG", or at least buying a space in one. Twice over the years he said he was coming to see me here (I live in another country), he would mention the date of his arrival, but then I would stop hearing anything from him for a year or so, so the last time this happened I was not greatly surprised, just vastly disappointed. Looking back now on our conversation it seems he meant that in the spiritual sense, that he was in fact bidding me farewell. I don't know how he died, whether he was ill, had an accident, or perhaps even took his own life in a period of disillusionment (he had a few of these). I do hope wherever he is is a good place.
Sad friend Lost in Space
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Found out my friend in RSE died a couple of years ago

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi LIS,

Sorry to hear of this. As you may know there is great shame installed in the minds of RSE members who fall ill.
Its seen as a failure... a cry for attention. Death is viewed as the ultimate failure.
After so many hardcore RSE members were dying it became obvious 'the teachings' were failing and 'JZRamtha's 'blaming the students'
was wearing thin..
So 'JZRamtha' came up with a new angle...
No need to worry folks! my beloved 'dead students' are now with me dancing in the 53rd Universe,
some have joined RSE on the other side to continue their learning...Yep..I kid you not.. :sad:
So sad,
I have many dear RSE friends and kindred spirits that have met an early grave while chasing the ghost of 'Ramtha'....
may they all rest in love and peace.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Lost in Space

Re: Found out my friend in RSE died a couple of years ago

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Thanks David. Believe you knew him. I once had a dream that RSE friends were in their UG waiting for the latest foretold 'end date', the end was 'forestallled by the students changin
g the timeline, but this group didn't get the message and stayed in their UG until a Lahar sealled up their air source. Mostly good people there and I want much better outcomes for them. all best, LIS

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”