My Mother

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
Kensho

My Mother

Unread post by Kensho »

moderator comment: To avoid further confrontations with RSE members, this thread has been edited at the request of Vangie; who also requested that she be removed from EMF. Our kind thoughts and love go with you Vangie and we welcome your return to EMF, perhaps under another login name.
Sat, Jun 06, 2009 6:53 pm
Author: Vangie

My mother
moderator edit...(personal information)
I've always been used to my mother's eccentricity, so I definitely underestimated her joining the RSE.
I started to get worried about this situation half a year ago. Moderator edit (I was at home alone) and my mother was travelling to Yelm (it wasn't the first time). I was surfing the net when I got a call from her moderator edit (personal information)... She told me that granny was dying - moderator edit (she had been sick for a while) so we all knew that could happen - moderaor edit (another family member was to call me to arrange it) so that I could see my grandmother one last time. She told me she couldn't come back but that she would keep her mobile phone on if moderator edit:.... I needed to talk to her. My grandmother died moderator edit(....), after all her grandchildren had said goodbye to her. I tried desperately to contact my mother for days, in vain. When she got home I couldn't help but tell her she should have gotten back home sooner because moderator edit... I needed her home. She actually dared to tell me she had more important things to do, that she knew her mother was fine and at the ranch with her because she saw her as an orb and moderator edit... That was the day my mother's behaviour started to disgust me. Whe had several fights, she threatened me not to see or call me anymore because she couldn't be "frequency specific" with me or my moderator edit (family).

Honestly I hate that Knight woman and all the brainwashing and the moronic suppress-your-own-emotions stuff. My mother is usually a good woman, she's caring and sometimes even sweet, and then she goes to Yelm and acts like crazy for months. Then becomes normal again, and then there's some follow up, some event, some online streaming and she starts acting like crazy again.
In this last year I was called an extremist because I am a moderator edit... by my own mother who's a cult follower, because "ramtha" told that moderator edit (people like me) are idiots, I heard my mother say the most absurd things about quantum leaps (or something like that, cannot really remember) and the world ending on 2012. It's such a nonsense. Honestly I can stand these things. What I cannot understand nor stand is the fact that she's throwing away her life, her friendships, her money because of a jerk. I love my mother and I'd want her to be happy, I can't see her like this anymore.
I just don't know what to do
Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Author: G2G

{{{{{Vangie}}}}} (Hugs)

My heart goes out to you. There are many here to listen.
Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Author: ex

thanks for your post. your story is sadly not a singel one. since i acted once like a 'knowing all cult as' i know both sides of the fence. my expartner was acting in this eventcycles too which showed me that i was truly in a cult. good that you found this side you will find posts which explain whats happening to your mother and thats probably the only real importent thing to at least understand and be abel not to get bluffed by your moms behaviour. it takes time to figuer out that ramsters r only your new famelie as long as you pay and you r in school.wish you all the best.
Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Author: Oldone
Site Admin

Hello Vangie
Welcome

Like G2G an Ex mentioned, you will find lot of help on this site.
Do not hesitate to ask us questions,take your time moderator edit...(I have similar challenges as you) and everyone on this site put up with me,
so do not let that concern you.
Again Welcome
Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 am

Author: Another Dimension60

Vangie - Blessings to you.
Perhaps if you considered your Mother's involvement with jz/ramtha as a dis-ease - similar to your Grandmother's moderator edit..., it will help you be more patient. Because, no question, your Mother, as I, at least, was, is dis-eased. She believes she is behaving according to her own will, but she isn't - any more than a person with moderator edit (a disease can control its symptoms).... I know I wouldn't have gone to my Mother's deathbed if it happened during a ramtha event. Somehow jz has found a way to control the hearts and minds of people -- love your Mother, keep remembering who she really is, and someday her Soul will awaken out of its induced slumber and she'll come home to you again. Meanwhile, as others have suggested - reading here, asking questions, will help you better understand.
Interestingly, the bashing of moderator edit (people with your life style choice) is one of the few consistent teachings over the last 30 years.!
Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:57 am

Thank you all for the warm welcoming. I don't know whether I'm more mad or sad, most of the time I just prefer not thinking about it.
Anyway, I found some similarities between RSE and Laveyan satanism. In fact, the most common religions tell the believer "do whatever you want until it doesn't harm", or "your freedom ends when your pal's freedom begins"... They basically provide moral rules commonly accepted. On the contrary, both RSE and Laveyan satanism (supposedly) worship the individual, who is the center of his world, the god in his world and therefore cannot be "limited" by any socially accepted moral rule (e.g. ramtha the warrior who invented the wars). Laveyan satanism doesn't worship the Christian devil, nor laveyan satanists harm children or animals. From wikipedia: "Central is the idea that an individual must enforce their own meaning on life and rise above the perceived conformity of the masses. The Satanist is seen as equivalent to Friedrich Nietzsche's ?bermensch." It seems to me that people in RSE try to become ?bermensches too, forgetting about their family, their friends, their previous dreams and their goals in the process. I honestly think RSE is more dangerous then laveyan satanism because while in the latter you act by your own free will (and the danger lies in the absence of moral rules), in the former you are at the mercy of a sociopath who believes herself to be a divinity and destroys her followers morally and economically, so you end up losing your identity despite your initial aim.
I'm glad you got free from that slavery, I hope the same for my mother.
Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 am

Another Dimension you are right, I can understand what you are saying The awful part of ignoring the death of a person close to you is that you aren't able to overcame your loss, and it hits you when you don't expect it. Psychologically it could be a mess. My mom keeps getting angry at my grandmother like she did when she was alive, it's not a really healthy behaviour.

BTW everyone blames moderator edit (people who make the same life style choice as me), so I'm not really impressed by jk statements
Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 am

Author: G2G

Vangie - one of my grown children moderator edit (has made the same life style choice as you). Their choice. When Judith makes such statements, she is NOT 'allowing' others their own free will yet the contradiction is RSE claims to 'allow.' What a joke! Those still in the Judith cage don't see this. There is much 'disallowing' from Judith herself, be it in her ramtha costume or just Judith. I question whether or not I was fully 'indoctrinated' in RSE since I wasn't there for but a year. Yet I considered missing an extremely important event in one of my childrens' lives because I would have to miss an event. I chose to miss the event because my grown child told me they would 'understand' yet be heartbroken. I chose to not break my child's heart and missed the event and am grateful for this decision.

The 'swings' of differing behaviors when one is first home from an event and an almost return to 'normal' after being away from RSE for months is a cycle. Your mom being angry with her mother in RSE terms could be your mom blaming your grandmother for 'deciding' to pass on while your own mother was away. The other could be the inner turmoil your mother feels during the times she's not on her 'RSE event high' and her being angry with herself. Just love her. Love is the only true thing.

----wonders if a barbarian pseudo-god 'ramtha' begins to understand real love------

Love your mother, just love her._________________

"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 am

Author: aussiegirl

I have been with my RSE partner for nearly 4 years now and as a lot of the people in this forum know there have been some difficult times for me as I have always believed that JZ was a fraud. Using the advise on this forum really helped me turn around my situation, whereas in the beginning I was arguing continuously about RSE and how stupid and dangerous it all was I now just accept my partner's beliefs but use the knowledge gained on this site to add seeds of doubt without being confrontational. Whilst my partner still believes JZ is Ramtha he has told me he is not interested in ever attending another event and that he can see how some of the teachings had changed him and effected his life in a negative way. He had really got so nasty and had such a bad drinking problem that noone wanted to socialize with him, also his career had not gone where he wanted and he realised that by focusing on the teachings he was not focusing on "real" life. He doesn't do the disciplines at all and RSE no longer has a big part in our lives. It took a lot of love and patience and plenty of great advice from ex-Ramsters but over time it has all made a difference and our future looks bright and fun and loving.
Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Author: ex

that update is realy good to hear ag.
Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”