Effect of RSE on Families

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
voidgate

Effect of RSE on Families

Unread post by voidgate »

Knight's school has wrecked the life of my mother. She has had to have a daughter living with her that can't effectively communicate with her at all. I have vastly different opinions on life that are about 180 degrees to what most of my mother's opinions are.

There is no happiness, nor harmony in living like that. She needs someone to do the work on the place as she is old and disabled and I can't effectively move anywhere else because of my low income. My mother would like to move to a retirement village with people who are like her. She can't really because she does not have enough money in investments to receive her income in retirement AND buy me a place somewhere more suitable.

I lost everything by believing that ...moderator edit in the arena and my mother is now a prisoner of Knight's school. It is really nice to give scholarships so that one's popularity in the neighbourhood escalates. Stealing from the old and disabled who have never been involved in "the work" is disgusting but it is Knight's forte.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I lost everything by believing that ...moderator edit in the arena and my mother is now a prisoner of Knight's school.
Voidgate-

My sympathies exactly.

I spent some time with a friend last week who has been in the school for decades. She was telling me that the majority of students in RSE are now packing up and returning to their original homes because they are stone broke, and that the others and digging UG's in preparation for 2012. Exasperated, I said to her "you don't still believe in the 2012 prophecy, do you?" I went on to tell her that the 2012 prophecy is as old as the hills and has become commercialized in books, seminars, other new age groups etc, and she just looked at me with a dazed look on her face and had no reply. She herself is not digging under, and at the same time is going financially broke. It's as if she has become hypnotized and immobilized. I told her about Vera Stanley Adler 's writings and how they are being taught at RSE and she had no reply. She spends many days focusing when she could be out in nature. I asked why she still attends RSE, and she said she "learns new things." I replied that the teachings are recycled from event-to-event and that she might want to consider saving her money. She is getting up there in age, and her health is failing. She is definitely living in the veiled prison of the blond with the plastic face.

When JZR spoke of "recycled ignorance" s/he must have been referring to the student body and getting a good laugh at us.
illusionist

Unread post by illusionist »

I know someone who left their children behind for the teachings. They abandoned them in their early teen teen years. They lived on the other side of the planet. The children should have been studying without worry.

The children were distraught and have grown up without their mother. One of them regularly visited a relative to replace the contact with the mother. It would be great if JZ Knight had all of these things done to her.

When you do all of the things mentioned on this site to another then it does not appear that Ms. Knight's god is the observer as described in the RSE philosophy. Most of the teachings remain an unproven theory. The results are too sporadic to indicate the philosophy is sound.
FreeNow

Re: Effect of RSE on Families

Unread post by FreeNow »

Someone once told me that in the life review one actually lives the lives of all the people they have affected, for that time, for good or bad. Was it JZ who said that? Interesting, if it were true JZ will have to live all the lives of people she has hurt, including Sad Grandfather.
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”