RSE Teachers

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
California Dreamin'

RSE Teachers

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I just learned that Louie Enos and Michelle Enos have quit their teacher jobs at RSE. They have both been with RSE since the 1980's. The RSE structure continues to fold.

Also, I understand that all teachers at RSE are now required to master reading the deck of cards.
freemysoul

Re: RSE Teachers

Unread post by freemysoul »

It is actually two decks they must "master", but if we can memorize the alphabet, then anyone can master reading imperfections under blinding light on the backs of those two decks of cards. It is all a charade. The interesting thing I look to and remember, is all the justifications even I made in "mastering" the cards and the methods used to do so. If you can convince yourself that what you are doing is "magical" or "masterful", it is easy to justify the means at which you get there. I feel happy in my soul every time I hear of a long time student or teacher that I know personally waking from and escaping JZ Knights prison. Saying 'no mas' and walking away to freedom was one of the hardest things I ever did, yet the most liberating and wisest.
Bless you Louie and Michelle, I miss you and am so happy for you.
ex

Re: RSE Teachers

Unread post by ex »

just quitting a teacher position doesn't mean they are out of rse. maybe they 'home school' children of cse now. hopefully they r not up to bigger misschiff. all special group 52 card psychics admitted that they do it with super memory and got chewed out by the big kahuna. her 2012 deadline might force her to roll the close to ram group quicker over.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”