In RSE- You can meet yourself after you are dead

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
Vanilla

In RSE- You can meet yourself after you are dead

Unread post by Vanilla »

Mike Wright does this thing at beginners events where he points up at the sky and a camera goes off.

He says, my future self could be looking at me from up there and points to the sky.

Once in Italy he did this, someone took a photo, and then they displayed it--yes, and there was an orb where he was pointing. Everyone gasped. His future self after he is dead and without a body right there as proof!

He showed off the photo of him, pointing up at an orb, his future self, after he was dead, doing a light review, looking at him, BACK AT CHA!

Everyone I know tried to do this, take their photo with their dead selves. I did. I didnt appear to myself.

Anyone else try this?
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Re: In RSE- You can meet yourself after you are dead

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

There was a fairly extensive story/study done on the "orb" phrnomrna, showing it to be reflections off dust particles in the air. It was just some more BS manufactured by Judy, to bilk her followers.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

At a create your year event I attended a couple of years ago, the staff showed several "orb" photos on the giant video screens. I couldn't get over the fact of just how DIRTY and DUSTY it was inside the arena, knowing full well that all they had captured on those photos was dirt and dust particles, and how people couldn't wrap their heads around that fact. It is easy for someone trying to convince themselves that they are more than a mere human, to justify outrageous ideas like the 'orbs' just like they justify the ridiculous idea that JZ Knight has contact with a 35000 year old God. When you have JZ telling you how powerful and awesome you are, and convincing you of all these unbelievable things, you become willing to entertain the completely absurd. Its easy with hindsight for me to see these things so clearly, but I remember being that believer, and it wasn't that long ago. What freedom there is in overcoming my need to be better or more than everyone else, thinking for myself again, and not having to convince my better logical half that up is really down, or black is really white when I know that someone is trying to pull the wool over my eyes.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Well said, Free. That is exactly what it is.... convincing oneself that up is really down, black is really white, tapping your heals together two times will make you a butterfly, and ON and ON.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

When S.R. came back as a pink orb in a photo ( when his pregnant daughter asked if he would be coming back, thru her, as a boy or a girl-then took photo, looking for the answer) his daughter did say she was taking photos for two days. So communicating with orbs doesnt happen in one photo consistently. You have to take a lot of them.

Also yes and no, written on a card-- you have to hold up that card and photograph yourself, and if orb appears over YES, that answer is Yes. no, no.

Same thing in old seances where you would hear one knock for yes, two for no.

Hey, I would love to communicate with dead relatives, believe me. I miss some family so bad. It's just not possible. We have to look at what is real and proven. Proven for everybody. Everybody can come to the same results doing it. Orbs are not proof. They are so fickle.

I know Coast to Coast website, the most wackiest radio show of all time, say on their website: WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PHOTOS OF ORBS.
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

What is this teaching on orbs? What are they supposed to be?

Thanks
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Miceal Ledwith is the RSE orb expert: from wikepedia:
Miceal Ledwith, L.Ph., L.D., D.D., LL.D., was Professor of Systematic Theology for sixteen years at Maynooth College in Ireland, was Dean of the Faculty of Theology, Vice-President, and subsequently served a ten year term as President of the University....
He appears in "What the Bleep Do We Know!?",[3] its sequel "Down the Rabbit Hole", and "Contact Has Begun".[4] He was interviewed in the new documentaries "Orbs: the Veils are Lifting" [5] and ‘Serotonin Rising’ [6] and continues to lecture widely, mainly in North and South America and Europe.[7]

Miceal Ledwith has lectured in Australia, Canada, Denmark, England, Ecuador, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Scotland, Spain, South Africa, Switzerland, and all over Canada and the United States. He has been a long time member of the Ramtha School of Ancient Wisdom and has spoken at Conferences held by the School all over the world.

He is working on a DVD series that deals with fundamental matters in relation to spiritual evolution. Three titles have appeared so far, "The Hamburger Universe" in 2005, "How Jesus Became a Christ" in 2006, and "Orbs: Clues to a More Exciting Universe" in 2008. His book "The Orb Project", co-authored with the German physicist Dr. Klaus Heinemann, was published by Simon and Schuster/Beyond Words in 2007 and has been translated into eleven languages.[8] He is at present working on "Forbidden Truth", a three volume work that deals with fundamental areas related to human destiny and the mechanics of spiritual evolution. The first part of that work will be called "The Other Side of Jesus". His fourth DVD "The Origin of the Human Race and its Implications Today" is expected in 2010 as will the fifth DVD in the series, to be called "Jesus and Mary Magdalene".
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

So orbs are supposed to be light beings from another dimension? Sorry, none of this was part of RSE when I attended. When was this introduced? What is the purpose supposed to be?
ex

Unread post by ex »

so you can be dead already participating at n rse event. having to pay at the cashier must be a relieve now because you cant be dead if you pay. other advice for people who incarnate in a dust particle. watch the perspective you see things . if you look down on people you r dead.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ex -you are so funny.

Yes. Why do you think so many students who die want to be reincarnated in new students babies?

Ramtha said at one event he waits until the child is ten years old before he tells the parents who was reincarnated BACK into the school.

Because what RSE is doing is just so advanced and so evolved, students love the school so much they are living to come back. Right back in. It's just amazing what the students can do, even the non physical are in such awe of us.

When there are so many orbs blowing in the wind in infrared video, its because beings outside of time and space are so fascinated by us walking around blindfolded. They come in droves.

Heck, I bet one of them told the others, THE humans CAN SEE US and all the souls are flocking to Yelm to be seen, to be photographed. To be with still living relatives. Maybe they can talk to us?

Yes, they can. Apparently they form shapes and float over yes and no signs. They appear over peoples hearts..

One even looks like an angel...another looks like a fairy flying in the videos. Maybe they are?
Yes, hobbits among us. Ram says we are hobbits.

So get freaky start dancing, feel the love...

Have you heard??? Father Micael can see them, he can see orbs, with his own eyes, because he has done the disciplines and ascended into ultraviolet frequency.

So the video is on and there are no orbs to be seen. Then the dj plays the song ghostbusters. Everybody gets up to dance, to dance with orbs and as soon as everyone is up and moving, in fly all the orbs.
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

Hmmmmm. Speechless here. No comment. :-)

Blessings to those still at RSE on this mad journey they are on. And counting my blessings that I left a long, long time ago. Way before any talk about orbs. We all have our own learnings for this lifetime, so, I am working on being nonjudgmental and just sending love and light out towards Yelm and whatever is going on there. Wow.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”