Sir Robert had sofa that JFK and Marilyn Monroe had sex in

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
Vanilla

Sir Robert had sofa that JFK and Marilyn Monroe had sex in

Unread post by Vanilla »

It belonged to Jz Knight before. It was from Miami. A weekend that the Ex-President of the USA- John F Kennedy and the Famous Marilyn Monroe, had sex on. From Fontainebleau Hotel.

He spent a fortune on it, buying it from Jz, who also spent a fortune on it, supposedly.

It was old and blue leather and when he died, it was given to the Blue Bottle. In no time, it had scratches, food and marks all over it. Pipe tobacco and pen marks.

I remember sitting on it, thinking wow.

What a fool, how does anyone know who had sex on something in private hotel room?

AND WHY WOULD JZ CARE ABOUT
MARILYN MONROE?

JZ and Ram have always spoken out on Body Mind Conciousness.
How that was not evolved.
Marie

Re: Sir Robert had sofa that JFK and Marilyn Monroe had sex

Unread post by Marie »

I always think about how "coincidental" it is that all of jz/ram's references, such as the couch, famous people, music, peace marches, etc etc., all come from the time frame of jz's youth/young adult/adult years... I remember when my mother used to tell me, "oh ramtha just loves music from the 60s" and "oh ramtha loves red wine" and "oh ramtha says chocolate is good for you" I used to think to myself, well holy moly ramtha is just a middle aged woman who grew up in the 60s!
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
ex

Re: Sir Robert had sofa that JFK and Marilyn Monroe had sex

Unread post by ex »

coming from europe i first was very impressed by the ramtha role. also not hearing accents in english diden't help. i had only one advantage knowing hinduism [the legend of the ram]. from were ramthas views made only sense from an american never seen india. also the big warrier ramtha had to much female housewife problems. knowing more and more us history, especially about 50ies and 60ies i understood more and more why ramtha acts on stage as he does. ramtha talks about world politics is just embarrassing.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”