One on One sessions with the Ram

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
Vanilla

One on One sessions with the Ram

Unread post by Vanilla »

My friends from Yelm, bought a one-on-one, it was well over 20 grand. They still are waiting for their one on one. 14 months ago. I think they are too afraid of asking. But they are really pissed. You can't piss off a god though.

I heard a cd from one. Anybody else?

Someone asked Ram what they were in past life. Ramtha said this was the best life and past lives don't matter. Also brought up, "That time when you were young and hid in a tree"...well, I was not impressed, all little kids have climbing tree stories.

Also about how your daughter was your mother in previous life.

And basically ate food, drank wine and told stories and talked about things nobody knows anything about. People asked about their personal relationships and told it was their fault, to let go, allow people and stop controlling.
whatatrip

Re: One on One sessions with the Ram

Unread post by whatatrip »

SERIOUSLY???????

14 MONTHS AGO?????

wow that is darn bad business......I had no idea it was that bad.

Anyone remember when they were offering one of the one on one's
as a FUNDRAISER to build the Yelm Campus new showers?????????

I DO.

well......it has been over a year and a quarter.......maybe longer if someone really knows the details...

And last I went, which was only a short few months ago.....NO new showers.....DArn....must have gone to PRADA.....

.....hate when that happens......
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Thats what I said. I was in disbelief. WHATATRIP...

You probably cannot ask for your money back either.

I know I paid for a seat and when Xmas came, I was not allowed in the arena, seating was full. But I paid for seat I said. The guard looked at me and said no. I had waited too long to buy my ticket. But I thought if you have a seat you didnt have to worry about that.

It was OPEN SEATING another time too, but I snuck in and got my seat back.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

In 1982 a private with Ramtha costed you a $100.
Event Gods and Masters can't get away from inflation.
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

If they have evidence such as a cashed cheque, perhaps they have a suitable complaint against JZ that could be settled in court. I'm not a lawyer, so I can't give legal advice. Were it I in their place, my worry would be over being out-gunned by expensive RSE lawyers and possibly being counter-sued over something ridiculous, and having to defend myself. I belive the venue would be Thurston Co. superior court. The loser, I believe, would have to pay the other side's legal fees.

Even if it were a verbal agreement to have the one-on-one session, it should be possible to seek a remedy for breach of prmise to deliver the session in a reasonable time when there are no extenuating circumstances to prevent doing so. JZ is still alive and Ramtha is still channeling, so there isn't reasonable justification for JZ not to deliver the agreed service.

Suppose you had cancer and neded the one on one session to get advice. 14 months wait?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

You can get a taste of what it is like to lock legal horns with JZK in the tiff JZ had with Whitewind Weaver sho dared to allegedly use some of the proprietary stuff she learned at RSE in the spiritual business where she worked. I guess Ramtha's gnostic knowledge isn't that valuable. JZK was only awarded $10,388 plus fees and costs.

It is on page 26 of this West publication: http://west.thomson.com/store/relatedpd ... 225529.pdf
ex

Unread post by ex »

the master knows that the student is not ready for this un payable event. just kidding.just kidding. whitewind and her siudents went to rse. they aplied the teachings in theire lifes and did disciplins. i just heard resently to what extend jz went outside the courtroom. ruind a strugeling buisness in town. send some overentuastic followers to vandalize on whitewinds property. the scary thing was that policer eports vanished and were not available at court. the sherif shows up on the cse auction. this is hersay but we have to take a 35 ooo year old beeing on the same level.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

AHAHHAHAA

I heard a one on one session, and some lady was asking Ram, he must be so frustrated that his students are so slow in evolving. At that, Ramtha said, I am not disapointed in any of you.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”