Ramtha the Authority

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
voidgate

Ramtha the Authority

Unread post by voidgate »

Ramtha is the authority over RSE in the minds of the students. People attend the school to get the wise counsel from an omnipotent, omniscient being.

If the paranormal exhibition of Ramtha were not present it is doubtful if anyone would attend. They agree to be taught by mortal educators on the assumption that Ramtha has given the authority for them to do so. It is doubtful if anyone would continue to attend if Ramtha was not present at least some of the time.

Ramtha has stated many times it is his school not the school of JZ Knight. She is just an administrative instrument as are her staff.

So the hierophant counsels his audience on everything from their personal relationships to their deepest perverted secrets as well as how to live a better life. It is quite obvious that a genuine hierophant ought to have dealt with the cruelty, greed and corruption of his administrative organizers long ago instead of letting them run amok ruining lives and treating their customers extremely unfairly.

He ought to have taken action when JZ Knight cried poor and wanted donations for a new carpet but then turns around and gives money for scholarships to local children. He ought to have taken action when his staff lied to the municipality and newspapers. He ought to have taken action when "his people" persecute others in the name of their holy endeavour. He ought to have taken action in 1989 when participants at Estes Park should have got a HUGE refund for not fulfilling the original offer. He ought to take action action when objectors that make valid points are treated with cruelty and injustice. he ought to clarify to his people that truth is not bullying and harming other people and then telling them that "they created it."

He is feeble when it comes to dealing effectively with his own administration and yet multitudes listen to him as though he is wise. The example put before everyone is pitiful.
voidgate

Oh and p.s. Ramtha........I love you...............

(For those who have not attended RSE the Ramtha of the early years always told the audience he loved them after he told them something they don't want to hear that is truthful.

Love WAS considered as telling the truth.)
voidgate

I just read my old writing and I cant even stand my old joke. I would never trust that being in the arena ever again whoever or whatever it is. Trust and respect are earned not granted by wearing a label saying one is ascended without proof.

The people are not treated fairly at RSE. The preferred seating at a huge additional cost is an abomination. Knight is the earth based authority over RSE. Any ethereal being is not part of the legal system.

RSE under her administration is the worst corporation I have ever encountered. They are rude and do not listen to the customer ever. Knight is always right. She never magnetizes situations to her in order to own the wisdom but rather blames anyone that is in opposition to her in any way.

She is a public example of enlightenment and any normal person would consider it an example of exploitation of the customer. Her gifts are in order to manipulate or get people to attend events.

If people are the observer it is in plain view. What you see is what you get. As far as enlightenment goes Knight is corrupt.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”