Diane and her CSE assignment from Ramtha

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
Wakeup-Call

Diane and her CSE assignment from Ramtha

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Ok, I want to try and stay respectful and not mock too much... but this is another observation that has just made me roll my eyes over the past year...

Diane D'acuti - a teacher at the Children's School of Excellence - gets her rare 5 minutes of audience with Ramtha and asks him what she should do to help her students. I do agree it's a better question than "how can I possibly get laid at this late stage of life when I don't have the money for plastic surgery like JZ does and you made my girlfriend move out?"

Now wait for it...it's pure genius...all the way from the 6th level....
1) Take them into nature
2) Take them swimming with the dolphins

Oh my gosh! Who would ever have thought of that?! What a breakthrough in education!

But that's exactly how Diane and CSE talk about these activities. We took the children for a hike in a local park and they had fun. Wow. That Ramtha - how did he know kids would like that????

The fundraising for the dolphin trip was completely tacky. Basically, it was "Ramtha said do this for the kids. So send your money already." They must have received enough feedback that they eventually had the kids put together some fundraising and express in writing what they thought they would gain from the experience. Once they did that, I did donate some money for the kids to go.

And when they returned, it was all Oh my gosh! Who would have ever thought swimming with the dolphins of all things would be so much fun for the kids??? That Ramtha must be a God after all to know such things about kids and education.

My goodness, what will Ramtha think of next?? Maybe something like this?
- Take the children to the Science Museum...the Portland one, not the Seattle one
- In the fall...of 2008...October, not September...take the children to a mill where they can see apples transmuted into a wondrous elixir. It will be a wonderment unto them.
- Take the children to the Southwest Washington Fair, not the Puyallup one, definitely not the Puyallup one, there will be a frightening shaking of the earth there. Let them ride on the mechanical beast that makes them birds. They will remember in their souls when they could levitate and fly. Have them practice their remote view on the ducky pond - I promise you - they will bring home an abundance of glory!
- There is a tree liken unto Shambala in a field of lavender. Find this field under shooting stars, Diane, and the children will gather round the Medicine Tree and be healed. (hint hint - it's in Clatskanie, Diane)
- Watch carefully for the time...use your knowingness...teach the children to forage for food on the beach. Know you of clams, Diane? This skill will serve them well in the Days to Come when the ocean as you know it is on Yelm's doorstep (hint hint, instead of your knowingness check here Diane - http://wdfw.wa.gov/fish/shelfish/razorclm/season.htm)

Seriously, we live in a beautiful part of the country where there are a TON of outdoor, fun, stimulating places for kid field trips. Do you really need Ramtha to tell you where to take the kids when you can just buy a newspaper??

Hmmm....I wonder if I could get some freelance work writing prophecies for JZR? haha, only kidding...don't call me JZ, even though mine are much better than your most recent ones.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Do you really need Ramtha to tell you where to take the kids when you can just buy a newspaper??
This is fricking' hilarious Wakeup!
omg. "Know you what a clam is?" :lol: :lol: HAHAHAH
clams, the things in the ocean, not the greenback kind :shock:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wakeup said, "Hmmm....I wonder if I could get some freelance work writing prophecies for JZR? haha, only kidding...don't call me JZ, even though mine are much better than your most recent ones."

OMG that post is hysterical !! You are just outta control !!!!
You ought to make a video of this stuff !!!

Hollywood needs you. JZ isn't good enough for you. You could go from school to school (REAL schools, not pseudo ones like RSE), around the country, doing these comedy routines that teach the silly insanity of the cult-mind and reinforce thinking critically. Yep, Ramtha can sit down and shuddup.

.........wiping the tears of hysterical laughter from my eyes............
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

haha - glad you all were entertained.

It feels SO GREAT to allow my critical thinking voice to speak again!

I have different people over the years suggest I write for TV...maybe it's time to have a look at that!

I think it would be hilarious to have a sitcom based on the staff of a pseudo-cult (people living out in the community) based on pseudo-science. A lot of education could happen through humor.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wakeup said, "I think it would be hilarious to have a sitcom based on the staff of a pseudo-cult (people living out in the community) based on pseudo-science. A lot of education could happen through humor.
"

YES !!! Go for it !
Get a grant and start something up.

Oh...the lightbulb is going on...
Hmmm...get a grant...

Okay.

Another project.

Ohhhhhh, David........where are you ?????
Vanilla

Re: Diane and her CSE assignment from Ramtha

Unread post by Vanilla »

They make children at that school draw the void.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”