how's Blue Body ?

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

how's Blue Body ?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

James Flick is no longer Judith?s consort.
One can only hope that his new love V will be the catalyst to wake him from his RSE stupor.
That your One Fine Morn has finally arrived.
If Love.... is what they are indeed sharing, may it garner the courage for both of them to break free from Judith's claws.

James and V- fly free...
Where there is love..
There is a way.......

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I asked about this in another thread before I read this.
Blue Body has another woman? I wish the best to them.
Hmmm....is she younger than JZ? (I've heard JZ isn't exactly honest about her age..) Not that it matters. I would imagine it's quite difficult to live with a jealous "god."

Grant J and his new lady the best - let freedom ring in their hearts and may they both fly out of the cage.
:) :) :)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

oh, g2g...i should have waited until i read THIS comment you made. i just posted another post and said the same thing. oh...great minds think alike. :wink:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

how's Blue Body ?

For those that are interested....

Judith only recently found out about James?s 'new neighborhood walk" ...!
He is no longer the RSE property manger..
Nor an "employee" of JZK Inc.

David.
tree

Unread post by tree »

you watch.....

here she comes out with the crocodile tears, whoa is me...
then.....
new teachings that end up: "You will suffer more than I am! YOU MUST DO THESE THINGS
AND GREATER!"
tree

Unread post by tree »

and like I said.....

she has NEVER been, in her life, without a man.

What will she resort to NOW??

she will definitely lash out at SOMEBODY.
Pray to god they do not fear her.
Only then will they have the last laugh.

Where was that ad California posted? :twisted:

oh wait.

when they were looking for a top notch gardener, I was told:
"RSE has a pool of 3000 people to choose from"
same goes for the guys she sleeps with.
a pool of how many?
including nice looking Euros who know not what they are getting into.......
truster

Possibly Two Things Can Happen

Unread post by truster »

Well we kinda have seen from her teachings that she resents men a little bit. But why then does she allway have to have one?
so
1. If she can humble herself by being dumped, she might turn into a very pleasant person.
2. She might come out with that black cloak and rip her students apart. I bet Blue College 2009 might highly request the event to be live streamed for thier protection.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

""Judith only recently found out about James?s 'new neighborhood" ...! ""

You mean the "big guy" didn't inform her? ::faint:: Will wonders never cease!
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Good for James!

This will be another little seed toward awakening from the JZ/Ramtha scam in the minds of the faithful. James and JZ were the ultimate soulmates - remember the old cassette tape story about the 3 initiates? I have it, will have to dig it out of the packed boxes. I'd love to transcribe it and post here. At any rate, there were 2 men and a woman. The woman and one of the men made it through the physical test alive and they were supposed to be James and JZ. Roses (Lars) was the guy who didn't make it through the test in that lifetime and died.

I remember at one event that Ramtha was harping at Roses' wife to not begrudge him the time he spent hanging out with James and JZ at the mansion because they had this old bond from prior lifetimes.

James and JZ breaking up - that will be a tough one to explain away. But I'm sure "Ramtha" will come up with something.

This info also reminds me of something I noted several years ago and I'm sure contributed to my eventual catching on to the scam... I was around during the years when Ramtha was doing all the wine ceremony weddings. I remember being shocked when the handsome Red Guard guy that was with Linda Evans broke up with her. They were supposed to be ultimate soulmates like JZ and James.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

But Jeffrey was her soulmate!!! How many soulmates does she have?
Is there such a thing as "mulitple soul disorder" ?
Does anyone have the Soulmate audio from the mid-80's?
tree

Unread post by tree »

This info also reminds me of something I noted several years ago and I'm sure contributed to my eventual catching on to the scam... I was around during the years when Ramtha was doing all the wine ceremony weddings. I remember being shocked when the handsome Red Guard guy that was with Linda Evans broke up with her. They were supposed to be ultimate soulmates like JZ and James.
after leaving RSE, I came to the realization, after having read how some cults match make people in the group, that THIS is EXACTLY what was happening at the Ranch with all the weddings being performed.

I also want to segue here that during this time, Carolina Thunder was also performing a lot of weddings locally, and JZ, not to be outdone,
had to perform some herself and also trash the Thunder family in the wake.

So JZ (as Ramtha) gets James Flick's best buddy Fred L...[moderator edit]..., who was also a surfer and not really employed, to break up with Jane C...[moderator edit]... and
tell oneJZ's best VERY wealthy friends, Linda M...[moderator edit]..., that "the Gambler" (Fred L...[moderator edit]...) is her true love and that they will accomplish much if they choose this action. (poor Jane just took this)
wth? It was James' best friend who had no money being hooked up with her rich girlfriend!!
THEN, "Ramtha" comes out with some stupid ass teaching about how noble it is being a "kept" man, and what is wrong with such a thing?
as to justify the entire match making process. :roll:

Same thing will go for the next teachings regarding the spilt of JZ and James.
Some new teaching, some new neighborhood, she is mulling it over right now.
Surprisingly, she didn't cut it off at the pass during the follow-ups to ward off the old timers from thinking:
"Hey! Why on EARTH would James Flick leave the next female Christ??"

Hell has no fury like a (sociopath) woman scorned.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Tree,

Thank you for your post.

On the issue of the ---[Moderator Edits}---to your post.
Please consider the wider issues when posting identifiable information on EMF.
Unless those people have agreed, or, are in reference to information already available through the public domain.
almost everyone posts on EMF using a pseudonym?
Let us give the same consideration and privacy rights to others, unless absolutely essential to the information posted.

The Moderators.
Wakeup-Call

Interesting point, Tree. Will be interesting to see if Fred or Linda move on to a new relationship next.
Wakeup-Call

It will also be interesting to see who JZ taps next. I'm sure Mike W. will be salivating - they could rule the world together, right Mike?

It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't go after Salma Hayek's brother - handsome, young, tall, can't take his eyes off JZ/Ramtha. The good thing about that match is that Salma would have a good chance of getting some inside scoop on the sociopath. She would have no problem matching JZ's money dollar-for-dollar to expose the scam if that was what was needed to free her little bro. Salma also strikes me as having quite the backbone and would be influential with exposing JZ once she caught on to the charade.

To be honest, I'm sharing that idea here knowing the RSE staff and even JZ read this forum...hoping JZ keeps her hooks out of the young man lest she have Salma to contend with.

I like the scenario where JZ takes a women lover and the teachings "evolve" to where homosexuality is a-ok for people in their 4th and 5th seals, just bad for people in the lower 3 seals. Yeah, that's it. There you go JZ - a new teaching for you! Then Steve could finally go be happy with a nice man and we wouldn't have to read so much from him in the NVN letters to the editor. A whole new round of splits and new hook-ups while people find their 5th seal, gay relationship to prove they are evolved.

Oh my gosh, I'm cracking up... but you all know it's only too true what a possibility this is!
tree

Unread post by tree »

Mods-

oh dear. of course. :oops: my bad.
truster

Now We're Talking

Unread post by truster »

Didn't Jzr allways say to one older woman that heshe admires her. I'm not sure of her name but jzr has mentioned it to her at several events.
So maybe i'm off on saying she's walking amoungst her imported trees thinking of a guy to pin as her reincarnated lover of joan of arc.
I think that women she admires is heavely chuubby, maybe cause shes a good cook.
Yeah why get some guy who cant cook, she wants to cuddle up to a chubby lady with a good meal while taking turns reading scientific american articles to each other.
then after waking up to some smooth shaven legs they can get to making some fabolous crafts.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

When letting off steam?.Please don?t burn the innocent.

truster posted...
I think that women she admires is heavely chuubby, maybe cause shes a good cook.
Yeah why get some guy who cant cook, she wants to cuddle up to a chubby lady with a good meal while taking turns reading scientific american articles to each other.
then after waking up to some smooth shaven legs they can get to making some fabolous crafts
Am I missing something here?,
Yikes..
I wonder if the cause of this form of "humor" is fed from a deeply rooted hurt and insecurity that precedes RSE.....
but draws from the same well.

:(

David.
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

Is Salma Hayek no longer a member of the school?
truster

In Reply To Daves Comment

Unread post by truster »

No I think your off on that one Dave.

I have listened to a tape where jzr says if heshe were ever to be with a women it would be her.
Also he commented that even though she is chubby heshe likes her bubbly smile.
so mayby jz was saying if she chose to be with a women it would be her in her students wont interpert it way.

I have asked some current students about this and they stated it has been said more then once.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Pseudo love.....

truster,

My attitude is...
Anyone's bedroom activities As long as they are not harming anyone is wholly their business.

For me to think about JZR's sexual orientation is not too complicated to understand,
But.. will open a sexual Pandora's Box that few are totally ready to embrace.. at least on a public forum.
And for those that may write Judith off as a cross dressing bi-sexual deviant!
Is lacking understanding and compassion.
"Those that live in glasshouses'?.
Best you grow tomatoes?..

Judith is commanded not by the almighty 'Ramtha' but a frightened little girl who still lives in "never never land".
A little girl trapped in a woman's body, still searching for the love and protection she was denied.
That through her imaginary friends, she gains a pseudo love, protection and approval.
In this.she is in complete control of her reality.
But no more than a glorified Prepay reality, then sold through R$E by sheer brilliance of self deception,
but a continuation of the abuse and betrayal inflicted upon her as a child.
Justified by a twisted perspective of societies failings.
What Judith needs is not ridicule, but understanding,
And the love and courage of those within her life to reach past Judith's imaginary friends, to that little girl, who needs to
understand that it is safe to come out and live honestly in this beautiful and precious life, with all it wonders, fears and challenges.

Having said all that, I have no doubt that Judith is a total fraud masking a sociopathic spiritual predator.

David.
tree

Unread post by tree »

David-
in another thread a few mentioned about her possibility of being gay.
this is where it stems.

Either way, it would be interesting to see how things pan out and how the "new" teachings
develop.

I, for one, am shocked in at least 3 individuals who took her "look at your plumbing" to heart.
They declared they were no longer lesbian/gay (all 3 cases, uh...this is so laughable as they are truly 'crossovers')
and dressing and acting more feminine.
Now, this past late summer, have now crossed back over to their originating
sexual orientation upon entering RSE and are now apparently, having the sexual time
of their last 20 years in RSE. (True story).
Why, for so many years, subject all these gay people to celibacy and doing disciplines in the
name of becoming God, then turn around and prance the very opposite?

If there are any current students reading this,
please don't look at this as just another evolving in the school.
It is called I N CON S I S T A N C Y.
truster

Not Making Fun-Just Speaking Truth

Unread post by truster »

I'm not lacking compassion or truth.
Maybe for some reason those statements hurt yourself for some deep reason. Seems like you took it personal Dave.

judith made those statements, and from what i have gathered i was just writing out a visual of the possibility of what she has said about her masculine sides affection for chubby bubbly smile.

I dont care of anyones sexual orientation for thier own purposes, myself thinks it's disguting, but if someone else wants to go against the plan, that is thier own choice.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Maybe for some reason those statements hurt yourself for some deep reason. Seems like you took it personal Dave.
There is some truth to this truster...

Former RSE members that speak out publicly... have been the target of cruel and untrue comments by those that find it a useful weapon to deflect the attention away from the real issue. This is to be expected..
I'm not seeking sympathy here.... PayPal accepted..chuckle..
but...
Ive seen far to much of this form of denigration that only fogs out and confuse the issues...
While very often ..a ploy to place the messenger on the defensive..
its the oldest trick written in the RSE book of deception ..chapter 2. "smokescreens and mirrors".
I just don't have the stomach for it when I "perceive" it from the pen of recovering RSE members on EMF.

Am I over sensitive..?
Maybe so...

pass me the Prozac someone..

:D

David.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

<<<Is>>>

When she was with her fiance, she wasn't for a bit, I heard. But after jzrk stating Selma was her "best friend," who knows. How can anyone believe anything Judith says? As David pointed out, Judith is still a little child at heart, hurt and unprotected. She's not ever grown beyond that moment in her life when she was abused. Imo, I feel sadness for her, for how can she ever feel true happiness? She can't until her wounds from years ago are healed, and that would take a lot of doing with her current RSE mess and mass of students.

To each their own between consenting adults in the bedroom. That's not my business, and I'm sure not all of us would like who our friends are sleeping with either! That's not the point. The point is to have compassion and love ..unconditionally...for both those who have harmed as and those we love, as well. What does gender preference have to do with it? That's old biblical stuff..and intolerance by the today's bible thumpers, imo.

Yes, many have been harmed by RSE teachings. Judith does have to bear responsbility for that -in her own mind- should she ever heal and honestly "awaken." What would that take?

Who cares what gender one is? I don't. Look at the beauty of the person; perhaps at one time there was no gender at all...or, look at the many different cultures (the History Channel did a great program on this)recently. There is an area in the world where FIVE different "genders" are recognized and accepted (darn, I cannot remember where). Also, India has a "third" gender. In one eastern European country at least, women and children could not work, so if the father of the family passed on, the oldest female in the family could become a "committed virgin." This means she dresses as a man and wears hair as a man, and even though she may be heterosexual, should she engage in relations with a man, it would be considered a crime, since she took the oath of "committed virgin" so that she could work and suppport the family. It's a very complicated area, and my heart goes out to those who endure the bain of others passing judgment due to their gender of choice. If one reads biology, there is evidence that everyone is bi-sexual to a degree - so who cares? Some act on it, others don't even realize it. What difference does it make in the whole of all that is? jmo.

As for Judith and Selma, I recently read that she and her fiance are back together again. But, again who knows. I've seen Selma at RSE, and she certainly wasn't chubby. She's a gorgeous woman, and if she is still in RSE, I wish her a true awakening as well.

Let's not be as those who have caused harm; but truly elevate oneself above that which RSE teaches, not in disciplines, but in that which is the true being we are within.
:D :D :D

Peace out.
Wakeup-Call

Ok, point taken about not getting too crazy with the JZ-mocking here on a public forum

I do think there's value in poking fun at the next likely step before it happens. I think that is an important mindset to get current students back into some critical thinking. One has to use critical thinking to see patterns and predict. What is likely to happen next...based on prior experiences at RSE?

1) "Ramtha" will release a teaching that contradicts the prior body of teachings
2) Those who point out the contradiction will be vilified for thinking they are smarter than Ramtha.
3) Other students will vilify doubters and remind them that the teachings are always evolving
4) The person who JZ feels insecure around will be viciously vilified by "Ramtha" to the students

Back to the main point, I think any former student here on EMF would say "fasten your seatbelts" because the venom is about to spew toward Blue Body and a new teaching is on the horizon that will make whatever personal direction JZ takes next to be the new standard of behavior for all and proof of her enlightenment.

So...
If she shacks up with a women, the teachings will make gay ok.
If she opts for celibacy, the teachings will say those who are celibate are the most enlightened and there will be a re-hash of the enlightenment being an alone journey.
If she opts for someone heavy, the teachings will uplift those who choose to enjoy life and eat rather than starve themselves.
If she opts for someone skinny, the teachings will condemn the heavy for the emotional eating addiction and will be yelled at for wanting to die.
If she shacks up with a man, there will suddenly be a new testimony of this guy seeing Ramtha in his own body.
Wakeup-Call

Salma

Don't know if she's stilling showing up for RSE retreats.

I was at a retreat when Ramtha made disparaging remarks referring to her in that she was missing her required event in order to attend the Academy Awards. (We all knew who Ramtha meant...how many RSE students can get a ticket to the Academy Awards, eh?) Then kindly made allowance for her being new to The Great Work but her priorities should get in order. Al Gore also cancelled on speaking at RSE in favor of attending the Academy Awards.

Hopefully she is thinking for herself and not getting JZ's input on her dating life. I would imagine Salma will take notice of the JZ/Blue Body split and note that JZ is probably not someone to get relationship advice from.
truster

I dont think it was selma

Unread post by truster »

the tape i heard described her as chubby, and older than selma.
I dont think selma was ever chubby.
Must be someone else on that issue.
tree

Unread post by tree »

So...
If she shacks up with a women, the teachings will make gay ok.
If she opts for celibacy, the teachings will say those who are celibate are the most enlightened and there will be a re-hash of the enlightenment being an alone journey.
If she opts for someone heavy, the teachings will uplift those who choose to enjoy life and eat rather than starve themselves.
If she opts for someone skinny, the teachings will condemn the heavy for the emotional eating addiction and will be yelled at for wanting to die.
If she shacks up with a man, there will suddenly be a new testimony of this guy seeing Ramtha in his own body.
HAHAHA! That's about it in a nutshell.

Now that JZ has read these obvious, past used suggestions,
try really really hard JZ to come with something ORIGINAL.

What was that teaching?
"Nothing new under the sun Horatio?"

It's ALL regurgitated and plagiarized.
In fact, we will post that here when, indeed, as it were, the new teachings come out, master!

And please.
More new books.
Not the old recycled ones
1)Masters of the Far East -pure fiction (want a cross reference?)
2) Red Lion - now you KNOW Ramtha, you DID NOT inspire that author. That is just your ego talking
3) Nine Faces of Christ - another PURELY fictional account and NOT TRUE.

Wait. You are telling us that you are inspiring fictional tales because the whole Wikipedia thing and PR blurb from your LA co
is PURELY fictional, including YOU being one the the greatest minds in the 21st centruy?
Hmmm....comparing Time's Man of the Century: Einstein with who? lil ol JZ Knight? :shock:

you're kidding, right?
I would like to be a fly on the wall in that PR office.
As long as they are taking your money in, they don't care what they have to write.
The Empress is still wearing no clothes, no matter HOW you spin it.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

<<<<<The>>>>>

:shock: That's right! She's selling them all on e-bay!...

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Wakeup-Call

haha - good one - the empress isn't wearing any clothes because she's selling them all on ebay. LOL!

It will be fun when we hear what teaching comes out with the Christmas and New Year's events.

I started to write some strategy down here for JZ but then thought, heck, I'm not getting paid like her PR people.

JZ, please PM me privately if you need ideas for Ramtha on how to manage Blue Body's departure. My low low fee is $300 per hour and that includes two free prophecies for the New Year's event where you always have Ramtha spill some beans.
G2G

Who knows? It might help her.

Unread post by G2G »

Next year (2009): there will be stronger hurricanes, earthquakes, and flooding. The economy will be in dire straights. Obama and his family will move into the Whitehouse. Hillary and Bill will have made a deal where they, too, move back into the other wing of the Whitehouse. JZ will have a new "body" by her side, although it won't be blue. Ft. Lewis will claim eminent domain and take most, if not all, of the RSE ranch (national security, you know). JZ will read more books, and in her own interests, it would be healthy for her to read, "Free to Be Me." We all know she truly requires some type of psychiatric attention that she is not getting. In that vein, perhaps JZ will be 302'd and get the help she so desperately requires. (see below--don't know if it's state by state or nationwide):

What is meant by a "302?"

Section 302 is the part of the Act relating to treatment without consent for observed behavior constituting a clear and present danger to the individual and/or others. The behavior must have occurred in the past 30 days. Under Section 302(a) any responsible party can petition for an involuntary evaluation by stating that an individual may be severely mentally disabled.

What condition may result in an involuntary hospitalization?

Being severely mentally disabled and posing a clear a present danger to yourself or to others. This may include actual or attempted substantial self-injury, attempted or inflicted serious bodily harm to another, acting in a manner that indicates that you may not be able to take care of yourself without assistance, or attempting suicide or showing high risk of suicide.

What is a warrant?

Reports that someone is at risk because of mental illness go to the County Mental Health Delegate. If the Delegate determines that the behavior meets the Act's criteria a warrant is issued. This authorizes a representative of the County Mental Health Administrator or the police to take someone for psychiatric examination. No arrest or criminal charges are involved.

Who is the County Mental Health Delegate?

The authority for Section 302 determinations rests with the County Mental Health Administrator. The Administrator can delegate responsibility to individuals who acts on her or his behalf. The Delegates assure fair, correct, and appropriate administration of the procedure for an involuntary admission. In regard to Section 302(a) they assess reports in deciding to issue a warrant.

What is the responsibility of a petitioner?

An individual who files a petition must truthfully describe in writing the behavior that they witnessed in the past 30 days that supports their belief that an individual is a clear and present danger to herself/himself or others. The petitioner may be asked to attend a hearing to testify about the information that they gave about the individual's behavior.

Does filing a petition result in an individual's hospitalization?

The petition may lead to a psychiatric examination if the Delegate feels that one is needed. Hospitalization is decided by the examining psychiatrist based on the requirements of the Act, the information in the petition, and an examination of the individual. Many who receive an examination are helped by counseling or other services without hospitalization.

Can the police or a physician get a psychiatric examination for a mentally ill individual?

Under Section 302(b) police officers or physicians can take an at risk individual to a psychiatric facility without a warrant. This must be based upon personal observation that an individual's behavior indicates that he or she could be severely mentally disabled and pose a clear and present danger to herself/himself. Admission depends a psychiatrist's examination.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Just mulling over why a not-so-young guy would leave her in the first place.
And make it noted, the first one that has left HER. Finally, someone had the balls.

So, after 10 years of acquiring every toy imagineable (cars, trucks, boats, trips abroad)
maybe he came to the conclusion that there was more to life
than just putting out for a 62 year old who thought she could order everyone around.
No amounts of gifts or toys or whatever can buy your heartl
It might buy your body and appointed position for a while but at some point,
(if you are a mentally balanced person)
the greater good takes the higher road.

Good for James.

(and no longer having to tolerate drunken tirades by "Ramtha" outside door 1.)
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

On a personal level, I'm happy for James, and glad he is getting his life back.

I know he has been criticized for hooking up with JZR, but who's to say I wouldn't have taken a bite of a similar carrot if it were offered to me. :evil: When he was first caught up in JZR's web, he was a devout student looking at JZR through the same rose colored glassed that all of the ardent students view her through. By the time the glasses were off, he found himself in deep @#$! and was literally stuck quicksand.

Fare well, James. I'd really like to hear about your progress now that you are free.
:) :)
Whatchamacallit

tree said, "
(and no longer having to tolerate drunken tirades by "Ramtha" outside door 1.)"

Yeah ! No kidding. How many times did Blue Body get up and walk out from the Wine Ceremonies when he was the target-of-the-moment ? MANY. I always wondered about that and took it to be a sign that the relationship was wavering with weaknesses. Now, I'm convinced. Breakups don't happen overnight, it evolves over time from unresolved problems...whatever they are.

Others ought to take BB's lead and WALK ! But, not on the field !!!! LOL
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

As per Simon and Garfunkle: Dedicated to James and his new lady and new life! :D

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

The problem is all inside your head, she said to me
The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover

She said it's really not my habit to intrude
Furthermore I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
So I repeat myself, at the risk of being crude
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover, fifty ways to leave your lover

Chorus:
Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free
(repeats 2x)

She said it grieves me so to see you in such pain
I wish there was something I could do to make you smile again
I said, I appreciate that, then would you please explain about the fifty ways

She said, why don't we both just sleep on it tonight
And I believe, in the morning you'll begin to see the light
And then she kissed me and I realized she probably was right
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover, fifty ways to leave your lover
California Dreamin'

BB Rumor

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

WHATCHA said (in another thread)

"wow, how in the world did i miss that one ? blue body was "selected for ascension" ???

i just remember jz talking to the audience (you know what i mean.......as herself). she was blubbering about how she goes out of her body so that the ram can come in and take over. she said when she is out, she's with all the buds on the other side, and they are all watching us. she said for how many years ... rolling eyes... that she didn't remember anything...another bunch of hooey...but anyway...back to the point. she said that she was making a path for blue body to be with her one day, on the other side.

i recently heard a rumor that she had asked him to return to her, and he said he can't/won't at least in part because of it being to hard to keep up the pretense.

really ?! PRETENSE. that word stuck in my head for weeks after i had heard that comment. well, at least he got out. that's the most important thing. maybe he'll come to a time when he's ready/willing/able to talk about that PRETENSE. one can hope."

Very interesting that JZR is rumored to have asked James to return to her and that he is reluctant to do so because in part it is hard to KEEP UP THE PRETENSE. If this rumor is true, this could be HUGE! 8) 8)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Very interesting that JZR is rumored to have asked James to return to her and that he is reluctant to do so because in part it is hard to KEEP UP THE PRETENSE. If this rumor is true, this could be HUGE

I believe this is a fact.
Judith sent JO as her emissary to ask James to return to her, he refused...
Apparently JO and James are/were good friends.

James..

I hope you got your dog back....!

David.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I hope you got your dog back....!
unfortunately," His" dog passed last year. It was hard for him ( James).
Last of the Rottlweilers.
She still has her little French Bull Dog.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

unfortunately," His" dog passed last year.
Perhaps.....
James used... Blue Body? ...and raised it from the dead...!
or...
He went to the local pet store and 'manifested" another dog......:wink:

or or or....

David
Whatchamacallit

AD60 said, "But Jeffrey was her soulmate!!! How many soulmates does she have?
Is there such a thing as "mulitple soul disorder" ?
Does anyone have the Soulmate audio from the mid-80's?"

How'd I miss this post ?
Anyway, cute humor about multiple soul disorder.

When you read the general new age views on soulmates/twin flames/twin souls, it's not all consistent in terms of definition.

It just seems to me that JZ uses the hook of the day to manipulate the men in her life. Sad, but perhaps it's true. Consider this:
With Jeffrey Knight, JZ used the whole soulmates thing to explain yet another man in her life. We know the story of soulmates and what happened with Jeff and JZ.

Then, when Blue Body came on the scene, I remember that the teaching shifted. It changed to say that a higher level of relationship was with your mate of the blue body (spirit body) that you were matched to, NOT by "opposites attract" as with soulmates, but of "like attracts like" as with similar-frequencies of the spirit body. This was the nature of their relationship (allegedly). I haven't a clue what tune she sung to J.O., who preceded Blue Body.

But the history is clear. Just as it is with the teachings, there is always a "reason", and excuse in my opinion, to explain, or is it to seek validity for having yet another relationship that "is The One" ?

Just like we sat in audience when JZ had her emotional outbursts like a child (a GOD??? hahahaha .... sorry, not!!!) whereby we had to listen to her personal information about what Jeff did wrong, and how innocent she was, and what an awful wretch Jeff was, and what things he was doing to hurt her. Was that any of our business ? NO.

Same thing was unfolding with Blue Body. I've posted about this before, in a different way. But, it's true. The signs of Trouble Brewing were there for those who had the eyes to see it. During wine ceremonies, when "Ramtha" would start ridiculing and mocking Blue Body, in front of the entire audience, and continue on, AFTER he had the sense to walk OUT of the audience (we ALL should have walked out behind him!!!), JZ was yet again, having an emotional outburst because all that matters FIRST is

that JZ meets her own immature emotional needs. It's always ALL about HER. That's no joke. Those are huge red flags to get the xxll out of a relationship because it's NOT HEALTHY. It's not a mature, adult, RESPECTFUL relationship.

What are the qualities that are expressed from a person who does the following:

1) Talks openly to others outside of a committed relationship, about intimate matters such as their sex life .
2) Talks openly to others (really, many of whom are STRANGERS), about ANYTHING personal regarding one's relationship.
3) Talks openly to other adults, many of whom are strangers, about the DETAILS, graphically, about one's sex life....and...does so without regard to having lots of children of ALL ages, present to hear.
4) It's a violation of trust, and it's extremely manipulative; perhaps one would dub it as a form of bullying.
5) It's extremely disrespectful of trust and privacy.
6) It's a selfish act that shows no regard to the comfort of others...translates into, "Who wants to hear that crap?"
7) It's a pathetic business practice because people did not pay to here that; they paid to learn to evolve themselves to becomg Gods-in-flesh.
8) Etc. fill in the blank

Perhaps the difference with Blue Body is that God put a healthier love in his path. Lucky for him, he was able to see it. I don't know the woman, but I have heard that she's a very sincere person, who is, sadly-in-my-opinion, a "believer".

I know I struggled with that for a long time. One thing I concluded was this, and I've posted about it before, too; *IF* Ramtha is real, and loves us, we do not need to be in that audience EVER, to be touched by him. "Ramtha" does not need to pay taxes, have an energy "hit" of a captive, and adoring audience, or to string people along for years on end in order for them to learn/evolve. "Ramtha" does not need our money. JZ needs our money and our adoration.

So, FOR MYSELF, when I left, I had concluded that if Ramtha was real and was truly a loving God, it would not matter if I was a "quitter" of RSE. Except that I'd be one less part of a paycheck for JZ.
If Ramtha wasn't real, obviously it didn't matter, because I was sparing myself a fraud.

Either way, I was willing to free myself of that place so I gave equal time to life outside of RSE and RSE's social consciousness. Now, I KNOW what I can only hope that Blue Body is learning; there really, truly is LIFE after RSE.

I know a number of people, who upon leaving that place, go through a gray period...maybe a transition period...where they are somewhat vulnerable to going back to the school for their next event so they don't actually become NON-GASP-CURRENT.

Well, a radio talk show host who used to give financial and related advice, used to commonly tell listeners/callers of his show, to give themselves a year, living in a new city or state, before figuring out where they want to settle down. Blue Body reminds me of that radio show. Why ? Because I know what it was like for some of the rest of us to leave that place. We weren't as closely tied in as BB was. I just think that this must be such a game for JZ and her wounded EGO...especially the size of HER ego.

Don't know how he's doing, and really, I wasn't terribly thrilled with the guy the very few times I ever talked to him. Perhaps I caught him on a bad day, whatever. Doesn't really matter. But in the same way that I have compassion for the depth and scope of what President Obama just took upon himself, is what got me to thinking...and reading and re-reading some of these posts...and I DO have compassion for what I would imagine isn't such a fun experience for him. Following HIS OWN heart must be coming with a price, because that's the only way JZ knows how to deal. It's fairly predictable, really. As Tree said much earlier in this thread, JZ has a story for all occasions. She talked negatively about BB IN audience with him there. Now that he's outta there, one can only imagine how negatively she is smearing him. Reminds me of the shredding Dr. Joe received, when he wasn't even there to defend himself.

Such quality of character, eh, JZ ? At best, you're an extreme Narcissist; at worst a sociopath. My two cents.
tree

Unread post by tree »

It just seems to me that JZ uses the hook of the day to manipulate the men in her life.
very good one liner.
And to top it off, she makes a "teaching" about it.

you know, had I not read that word PRETENSE,
and it keeps going round and round in my head....

I just recall SOOO many times James leaving the wine ceremonies,
arguing with Rambles behind "the great hall", etc etc
soooo many times now in hindsight, I wished I would have delved
into more of why this was occurring.
At the time, I thought James was just an insincere prick.
Wow.
Was I wrong.
And I should have known better, because I knew him personally for many years
and interacted with him quite often at work.
He is sweet, caring, hard worker (when he has to), careful about his money,
has common sense, is a very good poker player, and generally fun to be around.

I have great hope in him stepping away from the "great white structure" is a great start.
I just send my thoughts and prayers he can get
to a place in his mind
BEFORE he discovered RSE.

I wonder what the heck his sister thinks as well? :shock:
Whatchamacallit

i know...pretense...i have often thought about him saying that, too.

too bad he doesn't post on here. i'd love to talk to him. the irony is, if he saw me, he'd recognize me. not that i'm anyone special, but ya just can't be there so many years with the same faces all the time and not remember the face. one has to wonder what he has REALLY seen and heard.

i have often wondered about the time i posted about before...when i sat next to some guy (staff)...some young guy...and it was almost time for an event to begin...when another guy/staff came up to the one sitting next to me and went off on him about "why did you tell jz..." whatever it was. the point is, there was a huge level of BLAME and F-E-A-R going on between them. you'da thunk that they were caught with their hands in the cookie jar and gonna get sent to time-out with no dessert after dinner or something. sheesh. take their video games away or something. they were scared silly.

it was in a similar time frame that a friend of mine, who knew firsthand people who worked in/near the kitchen, told me a story about jz blowing a total fuse at them over a bowl of CEREAL !!! jz did not want to eat it, so it got tossed into the trash and jz saw it in there and went ballistic.

over that ?

sugarplums ! she outta hang out at my house for a while (NOT) and see what my kids accidentally break. one of them decided it was a good idea to use (waste?) peanut butter to draw pictures on the windows. the other one stuck rice in it to make it perty.

legos in the refrigerator, spilled grape juice in a cup in the freezer to make a popsicle...WTF would jz do to them ? fire them ?

anyway, my point is that i've heard a number of stories about her having quite the volatile temper.

i guess blue body is a ray of hope to everyone, by making such a radical move.

interesting, tree, that they argued behind the great hall. it's refreshing to know that someone stood up to him/her.

if only he would TALK. he could help free so many people. he could write a book.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Maybe he will, for his own sake. It must take some time for him to digest it all as far as the teachings - if he knew the "pretense" behind them, then perhaps he won't have as difficult a time, for he would know the truth. It is too bad his new lady is still in the school. Maybe he can help her "open the wisdom eye." I pray for this man who exhibits the courage of the "radical few" just as you, here, who began RSE.

How old is JZ anyway? I kept hearing, she's just 59-60. Glen, in his interview said she's about 65 yrs. old. She can have all of the cosmetic surgery she wants, but the stomach and boobs will sag, same as anyone else, regardless of what she says during her walk-if she even does one. When will she be able to look within and see the damage she's done to thousands? I know she's had a rough childhood, and many have, but they don't need adoration. She truly needs help, but whether or not she receives it in this lifetime is another matter. I do believe in "what goes around comes around." Unless she recognizes her own hurt, and the projection onto others, the realization "in another plane" ...I don't even want to go there. I do pray for her, because with all of her faults, she desperately, desperately needs help. jmo..
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Just another not to you, JZ, if you're reading.

You can't buy love. It simply is.
tree

Unread post by tree »

if he knew the "pretense" behind them, then perhaps he won't have as difficult a time,
absolutely.
I think the only downside to him not understanding someone else who came from an experience such
as myself, a true, child-like believer. I believed in Rambles with every ounce of my being.
And then to be slammed with the reality that she/he really wasn't what I was led to believe for
over 19 years. He had a long time to adjust, and then to go along with the road trips, the games, etc,
But, apparently, each of her lovers have figured it out along the way.
But I think James has endured it the longest.
And for who knows what reasons.
Maybe more toys, or lack of responsibilities overall,
somewhat easy paycheck (by common everyday standards-I am
not talking about selling one's souls here)...who knows.
But I know JO figured it out as did JO's dad,
Jeff, James, her kids, god knows who else that has known this whole time
who is close in proximity to her.

The others who think they are in the "inner circle"
just THINK they are in her circle,
when there is quite the invisible wall separating her from
everyone else,
sans the kitchen queens and James.
Whatchamacallit

March 16, 1946

Happy Birthday, JZ.

She'll be SIXTY-THREE in less than two months.

Almost time to retire to Greece.

Or France.

Or Hong Kong. Asia. Yep.

Whatever it takes, to preserve her TRUE beloved; her MONEY. Make NO mistake about that, Blue Body or anyone else. And no, I am not jealous of her money. I respect anyone who has earned their wealth by HONEST, hard work. I don't respect anyone who earns it the way she did; through deception.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

-Moderator comment-.
The following posts have been moved from the the Blue College Retreat 2009 thread.

California Dreamin' Posted: 06 Mar 2009 03:07 pm

JZ's Valentine
"Blue College Retreat 2009 -- wait, did I see the dates right? JZ does not have love interests on the 14th??
What an awesome sacrifice JZ."

So, what's the word? Did JZ introduce a new boy-toy at Blue College? Or is she trying on different boy-toys for size?

. . . enquiring minds want to know.

Tree Posted: 06 Mar 2009 06:53 pm

Reliable sources tell me that a certain nick named blue body went back.
Most likely cost her a pretty penny,
most likely cost him a fair part of his soul.

California Dreamin' Posted: 07 Mar 2009 03:05 pm

"Reliable sources tell me that a certain nick named blue body went back.
Most likely cost her a pretty penny, most likely cost him a fair part of his soul."
Tree -

Say it isn't so! I sincerely hope this information is incorrect. There has got to be more to this than what is being revealed. Could it be that BB did not have enough distance to gain true perspective about JZRambles, or perhaps he is being blackmailed (or should I say "BLUEmailed.")???

Why why why would he ever return to her after having tasted freedom and the growing return of self-respect. This is so very disappointing if this is true.

David McCarthy Posted: 07 Mar 2009 04:58 pm

Why why why would he ever return to her after having tasted freedom and the growing return of self-respect. This is so very disappointing if this is true. Sad
I've seen this played out time and time again.
What is going on here is a deep betrayal?but not the sort JZR would convince James and others of.
It is a fundamental betrayal of self, and of life.
Those RSE bright lights, blue glitter and $$$ mean more to James than a loving relationship and the fresh air of freedom..
He has surrendered his life for a retirement fund on the Titanic and dinner with the captain.
Soon enough he will be thrown overboard and wonder why the hell he didn't see it coming.
"Cue Titanic music here"...

James..
Stop ignoring the icy chill blowing off those icebergs...!
There is a real life waiting outside the RSE walls, it may be hard and frightening at times, but your life will be yours.
You are gambling with a master cheat..!
Soon you will have nothing left to gamble, not your heart, nor a moral backbone to make a stand .

David.

ex Posted: 07 Mar 2009 06:30 pm

is his fling still current?

Wakeup-Call Posted: 07 Mar 2009 07:02 pm

I imagine James got the freeze-out from his RSE friends and social circle. And JZ probably promised to behave better. And who knows, maybe she even agreed to let him keep his fling on the side. Then Ramtha's new teaching can be that the school has evolved to where the students are mature enough to handle open relationships now.

Just makes me shake my head.

David McCarthy Posted: 07 Mar 2009 07:04 pm

And they call RSE a School of Enlightenment.....?
is his fling still current?
No.
'V" was unceremoniously kicked out of RSE.
Now Judith is calling her names such as "Jezebel" to ensure shunning and isolation, while sweet talking James back into the fold.
Most RSE members turn a blind eye, thinking.... "Ramtha" knows best... :cry:

David.

ex Posted: 07 Mar 2009 10:31 pm

so there might be manipulation on more than one peorson.

Whatchamacallit Posted: 08 Mar 2009 12:54 am

It's no surprise that JZ kicked Blue Body's LOVER out of RSE. That's standard JZ action; ridicule and ostracize. Same as she did as Rambles, to Dr. Joe. Totally tore him to shreds.

I've given this such deep thought, as many of us have.

What stands out for me is this; BB knows how JZ is. That's a known. In spite of that, he allowed himself to be lured back, in spite of the fact he is in love with another woman.

Now, given that, what does it say about just how profoundly controlling JZ is ?

Bluebody loves The Other Woman and she loves him. If JZ practiced the teachings, she would have let him go. How many times has Rambles told students that if a relationship is over, MOVE ON ? Many. Many.

JZ never even committed to BB at the level of marrying him. IN MY OPINION, taking that extra step, and being vulnerable in a relationship on many levels, when we are in one and we're trusting it will grow well, and grow together, that also includes, for many of us, financial commitment.

JZ is, and always has been, out for herself. It's sad to me that BB doesn't seem to see this strongly enough, to want to be untethered by the strings from her. More like a noose. Especially when he found a woman that would love him for himself and vice versa.

I guess it just boils down to what's anyone's priority in relationship ? Subjective, for sure.

You know what. It's not over. He left her once and it will be easier to do it again. JZ better watch her step. I doubt she'll be able to keep up a charade with BB for any length of time. He ought to give her a few tequila's and ask her what she really thinks. If it's anything like the ridicule BB took from JZR in audience, publicly humiliating and insulting him, and talking of things that are NOBODY's business, maybe he'll experience the final straw and walk away, leaving no footprints.

Or, maybe he chooses the lifestyle, and really has sold his soul to the devil. Literally. I'm going to hope not. Time will tell.

I wish the Other Woman would post on EMF. She need not remain silent. Though, I understand she may want to. She can post on here without giving her true identity, if she wants to.

Tree Posted: 08 Mar 2009 12:38 pm

one of several ways to exit a group
and I would say very harsh to say the least.

It's one thing to discover things on your own.
Quite another to have it pulled out from under your feet.

In the end, it's the same effect.
"I'm out of the group: the group that I called my social network,
family, and life.The master teacher whom I thought was a god incarnate."
HUGE blow to anyone.

Since the ostracizing was done unceremoniously and without fanfare,
and......without James being able to speak out or confide in anyone but
maybe Hank, (and even that is doubtful)
the long time students will just shove this under the rug.
I pray to god that a few long time students retain this as a major red
flag for the near future.
Most likely, they will turn a blind, narcissistic eye to the whole thing
and just continue to read their cards and "see" their future numbers
for their own benefit (unlike the real message behind Henry Sugar).

My heart goes out to everyone involved.

Honestly, I would love to see the torture jz feels on her death bed.
The vice on her heart and soul will ooze such twisted, horrifying pain.

that is, if a sociopath feels that upon death.
I wonder how Hitler and his wife felt on that fateful day.

All will be revealed one way or another.........

May true peace and serenity come to those affected.
I wish the Other Woman would post on EMF.
This brings up a topic that I think will be controversial.

I saw James' previous ex in Safeway before I left the area.
She has a life, loves the area, and just feels she wants to live a peaceful
life and let RSE be behind her.

This is fine in and of itself.

But for me, if her and other previous staff members
and former students of RSE just sit idly by,
the movement to expose RSE for what it is
is stunted.
I honestly don't see how one can give sooooo much of their life
as far as giving up one's former life whether it be from another state,
another country; to give up their families, their livelihoods to come live
to a podunk little town, then realize the entire thing is a charade,
and then to NOT share what one knows
so as to spare another human being the loss, the pain,
the faux life of a master
that sometimes led to pain and death on many levels.
I don't see why or how people can be quiet when such atrocities
as judith hampton and her made up game of "ramtha the enlightened one"
are being allowed to run amock.

You don't have to be Martin Luther King here.
Just Rosa Parks.

If all the Rosa's played along with the white man's rules,
we'd still be back in the stone ages.

I just cannot sit idly by and watch people suffer.

Whatchamacallit Posted: 08 Mar 2009 02:30 pm

It's possible that they won't ever speak out. But, we don't know the intricacies of why BB went back. My guess would be that he knows he is being used-coerced for JZ's own financial or ego-related emotional reasons. Keep in mind that this is the first time SHE was jilted, and because his loves another woman ! I seriously doubt that because he's on the property he suddenly fell out of love for that other woman. He's being manipulated and sooner or later, it's going to get old. Sooner or later, JZ has an obligation (to follow the teachings) and "move on", right ?

Only time will tell, but if BB really loves the other woman, and I believe he does (he would not have taken the RISK involved in engaging a relationship unless his heart made him, knowing the fallout), then JZ will only be able to manipulate him back at the ranch, so a certain degree. Then, I bet a candy bar he's going to walk. Next time, he won't be looking back.

I've said before, all the too-many-years that I went to RSE, I was far from Suzy Socialite. In a way, part of me thought I was weird, but in another way, I just didn't care because I couldn't make a square peg and a round hole, work. Didn't want to even try. The reason that I mention that, is for all the gossip I did hear every time I returned to an event, I know later on, I heard even more. I hadn't realized that BB was previously married, and JZ lured him away from his then-wife. I guess I can forgive him (you know what I mean....it's not even my business), for leaving his marriage.

But, upon reflection, what becomes obvious, is that JZ is having karma (so to speak) come back to haunt her. She has lured a number of men. Yes, they have a responsibility for their choices, too. But, she has KNOWINGLY lured even a married man. She never married BB. So, I look at this situation with BB being with another woman, both of them seemingly keeping quiet about it since they got "caught"...versus openly flaunting the relationship...and JZ carries on and lures him back again for what ????

What's that cliche ? What goes around, comes around ?

I really don't wish harm on anyone, on any level. However, this is just SO fitting it's glaringly obvious. I also don't feel sorry for her. Not after all the pain she has allowed to occur to others, due to her manipulations. I'll be BB could expose VOLUMES, and I just pray that one day he WILL. I'm not going to give up hope that in her arrogance, she'll push the envelope just a little too far one day. It would be a blessing in disguise, for a MUCH greater good.

What DID JZ create ? Oops.
gazza

Wondering if anyone can fill in the blanks here?

Unread post by gazza »

My ex is still in the funny farm, and about to make some stupid investment in land and build ug crap etc? so exposing Judi for the fraud she is may help?.. my ex heard from other Ramsters that the big dude JZ/R last year kicked Judi?s toyboy James out of an audience accusing him of an affair, then the big dude launched into students supposedly in the know yelling ?you should have told your channel?. Apparently the big dude was majorly p*****. So cheating on Judi was a major No No. Can anyone confirm this??

From what I?ve read here it sounds like Judi was having an affair with James when he was still married to a student in RSE some years ago, and from what I?ve read when the wife questioned the big dude about the relationship the dude said ?you needed to experience betrayal master? My question is did the big dude kick James out of the audience then for betrayal of his wife, or was it ok for him to cheat because it was with Judi??

Can someone tell me if I?ve got this right, as this is only hearsay from where I?m standing?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hello gazza, welcome to EMF,
Can someone tell me if I?ve got this right, as this is only hearsay from where I?m standing?
You have spoken up to the facts.
Until James totally lost his backbone to Judith's seductive madness, he was married to a friend of mine Anita.
I asked her if she ever questioned "Ramtha" about the affair, she did....
she asked "Ramtha" directly.....
"Why did James abandon their relationship and marriage for JZ Knight?,
"Ramtha's" immediate reply was... "You needed to experience betrayal"....! :-?

David.
gazza

Unread post by gazza »

cheers for this Dave

To lay it on the line my ex hates infidelity and so is good for her to see Judi's no saint. The question I want to ask my ex is how come the enlightened holier than thou Ramtha didn't object to James cheating on his wife, but (if the story's true) went ballistic over him cheating on Judi? I mean jeeeeezzzz you'd think any sane ******* person would see the obvious.
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello Gazza and David

In two separate events last year, I heard Ramtha say that he still loves Blue Body in spite of what he did.

By the way, JZ in the past, had dumped her dentist husband for Jeff Knight. I think she prefers his surname, ?Knight?. It goes well with JZ.

In JZ?s book ?A State of Mind? (1987), on page 409, she said the following:

?Now, at age thirty-four, my passions had been aroused by Jeff Knight.?

?I now realized that I had married out of a need for security.?

http://books.google.com/books?id=ImuRDD ... q=&f=false (2005 edition)

Of course, imaginary Ramtha had some imaginary story about the relationships between the above people in his time 35,000 years ago.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”