Ms. Knight's attitude is everything

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
voidgate

Ms. Knight's attitude is everything

Unread post by voidgate »

Ms. Knight controls people in a variety of ways. One of the ways is to diffuse their thinking whenever anyone tries to take some sort of legal action. She goes to lengths that are absurd.

Someone I know got accused of violating copyright because they took notes shorthand at events. She duplicated her notes and sold the notes for almost cost to students who were isolated in Australia. Almost no one in the country was interested in the teachings so they were rare. Most had gone to the USA. It was really ridiculous. Someone from Australia dobbed her in. The person had a score to settle with her. RSE would not listen to anything she had to say. She did not have much money to telephone them. They refused to listen to her viewpoint. RSE threatened to take her to court and ended up being banned from attending which would have been a blessing if she had not already lost most of her money.

Ms. Knight is supreme for taking up a battle with someone who is already down and out. Most would call it a coward.

When I reflect on the garbage that is in the notes contradicting a lot of things I would call RSE a refuse transfer station.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I just continue to wonder, why does jzrk "manifest" these things into her life? After all, SHE teaches we all create our own reality! (intended to be tongue-in-cheek sarcasm)

jzrk must certainly be focusing on bringing such things into her life. lol (another tongue-in-cheek)

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

Ms. Knight your modesty in the arena is remarkable and what is more remarkable is what you do behind closed doors. Ms. Knight uses all sorts of imbecilic little things to control her life courtesy of Monkey Business Incorporated.

The example they present to the public is called monkey mind in the old teachings and they win the prize beyond all reasonable doubt.

I consider she really could not do much better if she had horns, had a tail and carried a pitchfork.

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”