Fire, Health and Safety concerns at RSE

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Fire, Health and Safety concerns at RSE

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Fire, Health and Safety concerns at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE), a division of JZK Inc.

EMF members may start threads under these or other topic headings.

General comments:

Safety concerns at RSE (Arena, Parking, Fire etc):

Health and safety violations witnessed at RSE:

Injuries sustained or witnessed at RSE:
illusionist

Whistleblowers Act

Unread post by illusionist »

Do you have a Whistleblowers Act in the USA? Perhaps someone can post the laws around it and who is covered by it.

I know someone did contact the Fire Marshal along time ago and he refused to investigate, to the best of my knowledge, and refused to contact a willing witness. His name at the time was Bobby. The Fire Marshal currently may not be the same person.

My recommendation is that letters be kept as brief as possible. Officials are often overworked. I know someone who runs an electoral office and they get 60 emails a day. The assistant reads them and skims over them if they are too long.
illusionist

Unread post by illusionist »

These letters are for both the Fire Marshal and planning. In my experience officials get bogged down by superfluous information that is under someone else's jurisdiction.

I know it is easier to write it that way and use the one letter to cover a few issues. In my experience it did not work when I tried it that way. It may work differently under USA systems.

RSE has actively promoted seating 2000 people in direct violation of their permit. If they were ever granted a temporary permit the person giving the permit should be dealt with. There is no way 2000 people would get out of there in a fire.

Thank you to whomever put such a huge amount of work into the letters.

Ms. Knight has given that money to the Fire Marshal out of the pockets of people doing home care for the aged. some of those people used to have very highly paid jobs. A master gives unconditionally so Ms. Knight should welcome an investigation.
ex

Unread post by ex »

thank you for this move. keep us posted.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Thanks WebMasters for writing this thorough letter/document.

It will certainly catch someone's attention, as it is a truthful, well-researched and fascinating read.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

California Dreamin',

Thank you in return for your kind words and sentiments but just to set the record straight, many individuals researched and composed the letter/document over the past several months. These individuals have been joined by others during the process and recently, more contributors have come forward. Collectively they continue to work on the project as a whole.
Your appreciation will be forwarded to those who are, and to those who are not members of EMF.

Protection of the identities of those who are involved as well as those who may become involved on the project in the future, is necessary at this time. This is so that they may continue to unfold the project unhampered.
To that end, the EMF Administration has agreed to let EMF serve as a central meeting point as well as a forum for disseminating and gathering information.

As information becomes available on the project and developments, it will be posted here on the EMF message board.

EMF Webmaster

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”