Officials Investigations

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
illusionist

Officials Investigations

Unread post by illusionist »

One document states the Fire Marshal has investigated. I have been in situations where officials have done very poor investigations, or claimed to have investigated when no one in the community has any evidence of it. Some officials will emphasise they have done everything according to law and the observable effect is the situation remains far from satisfactory.

Some officials will manipulate the law and the people as they are in positions of power. They will emphasise that what they have done is the sum total of the law and power in their hands when it is far from the case. Some officials will do it deliberately because they are corrupt. Others will do it because they don't even know the law. In my country a lot of laws that are the responsibility of councils to enforce are made by state politicians. Some of these officials seem pleasant and willing to help. Some are willing to put their signature on paper (preferred). It is easy to be fooled by some people as they have magnetism.

The only way I have found around this is to know all the laws under that officials jurisdiction, relvant to the situation , otherwise they will mislead you. If you know the law you can ask them to deal with enforcing that law. If sound common sense comes out of an official's mouth they are likely to be good at their job.

It is highly likely, as I see it, that people could be manipulated by the Fire Marshal's investigations and other local investigations such as with the food stalls at RSE.

I know it is a huge amount of work involved but it stops officials fooling the people.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Yelm...Nisqually Valley News

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I called in at the Nisqually Valley News office today and asked.....
Did they receive the EMF Documents and Photos that arrived last Friday?
Their reporter replied, ...
Yes ....But I haven't had time to look at them yet!!

This reporter is in a difficult position.... especially having a boss who regularly feeds off the huge advertising revenues paid by RSE.
Her predecessor I remember.... was also in a "difficult position".
I only hope these good people come to fully comprehend the countless families destroyed, heartbreak and lives lost... caused directly by this Cult.
That so many others found themselves in a "difficult position" and choose to turn the other way.
The only difference for the NV News....
This is happening right on their own doorstep....
that has become dangerously slippery for those not caring to look.

We will see...

David.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing?"
Edmund Burke.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Re: Officials Investigations

Unread post by joe sz »

What needs to happen is a national news service doing a good story on Ramtha to trump the local timidity.

But JZ and Ramtha are old old news on a large scale--it is an aging cult in its denouement phase. This does not mean that something terrible might not happen to attract attention again.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”